Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Amravati. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Faisal Aherar
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Faisal AherarYour feedback matters!
Did you know that oral ulcers are very common and most of the time they are very harmless?They generally heal in 9 to 10 days time.
but did you also know that those ulcers which DO NOT HEAL within 3 weeks should be investigated by a specialist?
A specialist means an oral pathologist , if one is unavailable, an oral diagnostician?
Mere teeth thode bahar he Jo acche nahi lagte me kya kru ise thik karne ka treatment bahut lamba he or 1 sal me meri sadi he so please me kya karu.
What should do during growing of teeth of a child. What kind of medicine should give to child during teeth growing. Please tell me. Thank you.
When bacteria destroys the outer layer of your tooth (the enamel), cavities become inevitable. Cavities are usually treated with a simple filling procedure. But if the cavities manage to enter the interior of your tooth, they can cause extensive damage to the nerve tissues, which are encased by the pulp. This damage to the nerve tissues is termed as pulpitis an extremely painful condition.
The only way to prevent pulpitis is a root canal, which is a treatment to save and repair the badly infected tooth. During the procedure of a root canal, the pulp and nerve are removed and the interior of the tooth is sealed after it is cleaned thoroughly. Then to protect the hollowed space, a crown (a rigid cover which is stronger than the enamel) is implanted. Basically, root canal aims to preserve the tooth and not save it, since it is extremely infected and already dying. If the infection is not treated promptly, it can spread to the tissues around the tooth, causing you pain all over your head.
Root canal is minimally invasive and not at all painful. The pros of root canal include:
- Tooth extraction is not needed
- The tooth can remain intact
- There is no bone loss around the tooth
How about you think twice?
A root canal takes up a lot of your time, and expenses. Sometimes, you may wonder if you should get a second opinion before undergoing such a transformative surgery.
Before your doctor can diagnose, he/she will perform an X-ray of your mouth. If abscesses (these show up in X-rays as dark spots) are found, you may need a root canal procedure. Usually, people refrain from a root canal, and go for a second opinion, especially when the tooth is not really bothering them and if there is hardly any pain. It all depends on how far the infection has spread.
If the infection is shallow, a simple amalgam filling can treat your problem. But if the infection has penetrated deep into your tooth and damaged your nerves, you have no choice but to get a root canal done.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 18 years old. I want to ask how do I whiten my tooth either by naturally or medical treatments. Please help me.
Do you wish your teeth were whiter? Some people have off-white teeth naturally, probably through their genetic inheritance. Others get stained teeth over time for a variety of reasons. If you would like to brighten your smile but don't want to put the time or money into commercially whitening them, here are a few suggestions for doing it on your own.
1. Limit your consumption of tea, which contains tannic acid. This substance can darken teeth gradually over time, as evidenced by the stains left in teacups used for serving this beverage. You also may want to cut back on cola products, which has a similar but lesser effect. Any foods with deep colors, like blueberries, can leave stains on your tooth enamel. So be sure to brush your teeth after eating foods like these.
2. Rinse your mouth after eating. For best results, try to rinse with water even after snacks, including pop or candy bars. This will prevent foods from sticking to or staying with your teeth, where they can adhere to the enamel and cause stains to appear gradually. At work, use the drinking fountain or bathroom sink for a quick rinse. The quicker you rinse, the better results you will have. Some people even carry small bottles of mouthwash for a quick gargle after lunch.
3. Brush your teeth at least twice a day. Morning and evening are the best times, or following two of your main meals. This will help to remove food bits that can cause discoloration or decay. You can use whitening toothpaste if you prefer, which will provide a low-key brightening effect on your teeth without the use of harsh chemicals or abrasive products. Ask your dentist to recommend a safe whitener for this purpose.
4. Ask about tetracycline substitutes. If you are prescribed tetracycline, a popular antibiotic, ask the doctor if there is a reasonable substitute, as tetracycline has been known to discolor patients' teeth, especially those who took it frequently or for prolonged periods of time. If you must take it, check with your dentist about how to combat the potential darkening effect it may have on your teeth. Other medications may have this effect, as well, so if tooth color is a problem, ask your doctor about the potential for discoloration for any prescription you receive, or simply inquire about those you should avoid.