Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Amravati. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Dhawal TeliYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. I am having pcod problem. Last month took fsh injection. But egg size didn't increase. What to to do now?
I have suffering from fever and in the last 1 month. What I do? Some medicine also take. But it goes and back. please help.
Hi, I am 37 years old. I face headache back portion for a week 2 to 3 times. After having combiflam. I always get relief. If not then then I have a vomiting and my full pain.
Hello doctors, I am 23 years old and I was struggling to gain weight when I was 17 , then I checked online about the natural herbal capsules i.e Health Tone weight gaining capsules , after I consumed it I did gain 15 kg and when I stopped consuming those capsules then my appetite level doesn't remain the same and I lose all the weight which I have gained and then again I feel so weak and whenever I try to eat I always get that vomiting sensation. I am worried now and again I purchased same capsule then I was gaining weight and my appetite level did go up again. Now again I stopped taking those capsules , again am feeling the same. So can someone explain me is to why i am feeling that suggest me some medicine which can cure me please help doctor's.
Hi Admin, I'm Sanjoé..I've few issues like my penis doesn't stand erect like others of my age. I'm 27 I feel it that but it doesn't stand upright. Please advise me what should I do.
Age is 21 I had donated blood few days backs. It's been a week now. There has been a dark patch near the area where they had taken blood and there is pain sometimes.
Hi I am 44 years old female. I had a problem of not feeling hungry in past and I get hungry by using decdan and merind, I used these tablets for 4 years did not know that these are steroids. One I got burnt and in report I found that I had diabetes 385. My doctor told me to stop those tablets bcoz they were the reason for diabetes. So I have stop them since last 4 months, My diabetes got controlled but I am not feeling hungry at all from the day I stopped the tablet. Taken so many tablets for getting hungry but no result. I was 88 kg before 5 months now I am 62. Please let me know the tablets to get hunger please. My bones of all body are also paining specially fingertips of hands and legs. Now the pain is unbearable. Please someone reply.
I have high fever and cold. I got brain headache too. Sometimes I feel very hot and lazy And I always wear hot dress and suite.
I am 30 years old and I have a huge problem to sleep. I am not able to sleep for many months. Will you please prescribe me a very strong sleeping medicine?
I am 37 years old man and have constipation problem since last 4 years. Please guide me. so, what should I do?
Hello sir, I have recurrent foliculties on my head, not yet cured this problem, now I have a small acnes and flakes on my head. please give me a complete solution for recurrent foliculties.
How can I increase my body metabolism. I am 30 years old. I am a working woman. I do the household works and leave for my office. I am not being able to take sensible food. Please help what fruits I should take. My sleep pattern is disturbed also. I feel very tired. I am having slip disc also and low vitamin D.
In order to fulfill your and your partner's desires if must understand them and along with that you need to keep a track of your mental and physical health, so that you can fulfill those desires. There is an increasing number of people with the issue of reduced sexual drive and this being a private matter are not able to come out in the open to discuss it. However, this is an issue that can only be solved by a frank discussion, and when that is done, it might seem like there was no problem in the first place.
Listed below are some things that can lead to a lower sexual drive. It is to be noted that women and men have different reasons leading to reduced libido.
- Reduced hormone levels: The most prominent cause is reduced levels of testosterone and estrogen, which are hormones required for development of sexual characteristics in males and females respectively. The levels can reduce depending on various reasons from hypogonadism to loss of ovaries to psychological stress to medications to drinking and smoking. The first step in managing this would be to establish the fact that there are reduced hormone levels and pin the cause for it. Most people respond almost immediately to replacement therapy. Additionally, in some cases, the cause for reduced hormones can be addressed when identified.
- Physiological problems: Especially in women, if there is painful intercourse, then the drive is naturally reduced. The reason for the pain could be spasms or infection and need to be identified and treated. Psychological constraints are another major reason that most females have painful intercourse. Counselling along with therapy, if required can help these patients.
- Medications: From antidepressants to antihypertensives, though they are meant to cure some medical condition, they lead to some other condition. Drugs like selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), tricyclic antidepressants (TCA), and beta-adrenergic blockers are famous for their ability to reduce libido.
- Lifestyle habits: From smoking to drinking alcohol to junk food to lack of exercise, the effect on libido is very strong. Smoking decreases blood flow in general, which leads to reduced desire.
- Chronic diseases: Whether it is depression or diabetes, hypertension or hyperlipidemia, they all have an indirect effect on the sex drive of a person. Additionally, the constant stress of having to monitor health and maintain a good lifestyle has an effect on the overall health and definitely on the sex drive. In some cases, this could lead to drinking and smoking and use of medications all of which again can affect the sex drive. It goes into a vicious cycle and the patient needs to accept some facts and manage to work around the others.
It is indeed very stressful when a person finds out that he has a low sexual drive. However, it is not impossible to manage with a little help and support, both from the partner and the doctor.