Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Amravati and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Arvind BhagwatkarYour feedback matters!
Tongue cleaning is as important as brushing and flossing. Use of a proper tongue scraper every morning will remove tongue plaque and freshen your breath.
Hello sir I'm aslam shaikh I have problem of hair fall. From last six month. I am paying guest at new place. And here water is too hard. So what should I do now?
Here's my opg. I have severe gum pain due to wisdom tooth. Doctor told me to continue medication for seven days. Some doctors told me to remove wisdom tooth. What to do now?
My height is at stand still for more then2 years. I am doing exercises also but this has no benefit suggest. Me what should I do.
I have gained 10 kgs since last year and has become a lot fatter. So tell me how should I lose my weight as I'm 50 years old and want to become fit again?
I am 56y old. No sugar or b.p. But breast operated right side in2006. I knew that slight maligamy for my left valve of heart in 2006 but not a problem for my breast operation I took keemo and ok. But since 3 years right hand is swelling and recovering but no pain or problem. Breathing air is forcedly coming out from mouth when I slept on left side. Is this harmful? What to do?
I am suffering from chest discomfort due to anxiety problem. All cardiology test done and suggested to take rivotril 0.5 mg. If any thing hurts me or against to my thoughts I feel bad n feel chest pain. I am working for 9 hrs in a stress environment. So that I could not get out of chest pain. Kindly suggest something.
I have sensitive skin which gets irritated very easily. How should I take care of such delicate skin?
Hello. I am 24 years old. My periods have always been regular. However since last nine months my periods became scanty. Lasting 3 days instead of 5 and some spotting on 4th day. But they where always regular. However, this month I dint get my period. I went to a gynecologist who said this is pcod and the only treatment is changing life style. Absolute healthy diet. exercise and stress free life. She examined my breasts by squeezing them and checking with a stethoscope. I now noticed that Had a super healthy diet and never missed my dance and yoga I would get my period perfectly. And this month due to some work I dint have time for yoga or dance and my diet also went for a toss. The doctor also said that I am over weight by 5 kgs and it would greatly benefit me if I reduced weight. Now my question is that m I having these menstrual abnormalities becoz I dint follow a good life style for a month. Or is it due to prolactin? I read on the internet that high prolactin causes this problem and the reason for high prolactin is tumor. My doctor dint do any pro Lactin test. She is a very Gud gyneac and her diagnosis is awesome but I am worried if she missed out on checking this pro Lactin. Should I insist for a test? Or should I start my exercise and healthy diet again would it suffice? I have no other health problems. I don't smoke or drink. Not sexually active. I do feel a little dizzy but doctor said it's cuz of low bp. (110/80). Thank you.
Hello sir Im not having beard on by cheeks my Age is 20 I'm having little bit hair on my lower part. My friends always use to tease me. I have also used razor technique with arnica montana it does not effect me. please doctor suggest me a good medicine.
I am losing my hair, and they are whitening also. Is there any way out to re grow the fallen hair. Please suggest.
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing.