Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Amravati and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anand JanaikarYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old and I have asthama from 6 months. What things should I prevent eating and what should I eat?
I have more blackheads on my nose so please tell me some ayurvedic treatment to get rid of from this.
I have a pain in my knee I was playing kabaddi and I just got some injury in legs knee I go for medical treatment and they plaster it for 7 days after that I am not feeling pain free So what should I do.
What are the care for a diabetic patient when suddenly blood pressure increase s and general cares for at anytime.
How to get rid of tan and how to repair sin damaged skin Also please suggest me some tan removing cream and sunscreen.
Hi I am 21 years old boy and I want to have my skin and hair health good. what should I do. And to reduce acne give a tip and also for radiant skin.
My friend is 14 yrs old (male) he is having yellow teeth, he wants to get white teeth what should he do.
My baby girl is eight months old, yesterday night she was crying fully and today I can see a discharge in her left ear like pus, and she cries touching ear and when eating and when trying to sleep.
During intercourse sperm release in my vagina. Do not want pregnancy I hv 9 mnth girl child .how I know pregnancy occur or not. Last period 26 august. How I get rid of this problem .during intercourse condom got tear.
I don't have good health and body growth I'm very slim person and I want a good health and growth. So please tell me a best consultant.
I am 19 years old male. I have this severe neck pain from last 1 year. I had consulted doctor and undergone medication, but no use. Please help me.
I am getting too much of hair fall. From my childhood. What are the precoshons should be taken to reduce and what food I should take frequently too decrease heat in my body.
If getting quality sleep is something that you may not be experiencing regularly, you need to take steps to correct it. Sleep improves your health and revitalizes your body allowing your body to be refreshed and energetic.
In today's world, getting quality sleep has become a luxury due to various factors like excessive work and the internet. There are certain tips, which you may follow to improve the quality of your sleep. Some of them are:
- Limit caffeine intake: Drinking too much coffee stimulates the body making you energized and thus hampering your ability to fall asleep. Aim to avoid coffee at least 5-6 hours before you go to sleep.
- Follow a sleep schedule: You should make it a habit to go to bed and wake up at the same time on a regular basis. This will allow you to fall asleep easily as the body's internal sleep cycle is reinforced, thus facilitating better sleep.
- Try to create a comfortable environment: Comfort is an important factor when it comes to sleep. A proper environment with comfortable clothing allows you to relax and experience better sleep. Make sure the room is dark, cool and quiet to help you fall asleep faster.
- Pre-sleep routine: You may follow a ritual before you go to sleep on a regular basis as this may help in preparing the body for sleep. Taking a bath or engaging in mediation for a few minutes are wonderful practices to follow before you sleep.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You should exercise on a regular basis as this will allow you to sleep better. Exercises also releases endorphins that improves your overall wellbeing.
- Reduce stress: Aim to reduce stress as this will allow you to sleep better. Stress may cause anxiety and insomnia which may impair your sleep.
- Eat light meals for dinner: Eating carbohydrates laden meals for dinner may hamper your digestion and cause problems in your sleep. So eat light meals and preferably two hours before you go to bed.