I have hyperthyroid. Putting on weight. Acne and delay menses. Irritation is also the big reason of my face's dullness. Body fat is increasing very fast. Need help.
Hi! I'm suffering from thyroid last month (December) conformed. My TSH >100.00 doctor prescription 50 mg tablet. Now recently (January 7th) thyroid test TSH 6.94 so please suggest how much mg tablet I have to use?
My wife is 34 and she underwent a total thyroidectomy recently. Diagnosis was papillary thyroid carcinoma. The tissue has been sent for biopsy. The doc has advised Radio Iodine after some time. What precautions should she take to maintain good health and to avoid recurrence in addition to regular checkups. What is your advice as life seems to have come to a standstill for us.
My son is suffering from thyroid his TSH level was 10.5 before one and half month. After one month recheck the TSH level was 8.45.doctor has prescribed medicine but I am afraid that I f I give him medicine now than he will have to take it throughout his life as he is now only ten years old. Can you please advice any suggestions in lifestyle Chang or food habit which control thyroid without taking medicine.
Blood discharge with stool from last one week and feeling of stool discharge after eating and drinking something. A short duration Itching after every discharge. So please suggest effective treatment.
My mom got recently hernia surgery in her belly, after a month she is feeling weakness and tired always what type of nutrition she should take and any other opinion.
My TSH result is 31.09 MIu/ml. Is it Hypothyroidism or Hyperthyroidism? What is the normal range for a woman above 40 yrs.
Today I noticed something odd. Saw blood in my stools at morning time during noon time I was noticing then my stools came out normal with no blood on it but after they passed few droplets of fresh blood followed please note there is no blood in my stool blood drops follow after stool is passed dietary habits normal stool size normal.
Hernia or what in Ayurveda is known as Antra Vriddhi, is a condition that takes place when an internal organ in your abdomen gets displaced and protrudes outward, giving rise to swelling in the abdominal region.
Even though you can develop a hernia anywhere in your body, it mostly occurs in the abdominal region and can affect both men and women at any age.
The causes of hernia are:
Even though hernia can be a hereditary condition, certain factors can contribute in causing it. These are:
- Persistent coughing
- Putting excess pressure while passing faeces
- Straining your abdominal muscles by exercising or lifting objects that are heavy
- Buildup of fluid in your abdominal cavity
Some of the symptoms that indicate you have hernia include a visible, hard protrusion, development of soft lumps and pain. However, some people may not experience any symptoms at all. Hernia can be of many types, depending on the part of the body affected and even varying on the basis of your gender. In worst cases, you may require surgery but Ayurveda can cure your hernia completely without the need of you going through a surgical process.
How does Ayurveda help?
Ayurveda helps in curing your hernia by focussing on your diet. If you follow these rules, you can cure yourself of hernia completely.
- Reduce the amount of food you eat in a day and take small meals frequently instead of the standard three meals.
- While eating, make sure you eat your food slowly.
- Drink lots of water and other fluids, but do not consume aerated drinks
- It is advised not to take water with your meals, but only to drink a glass of water an hour after and half an hour before each meal. By doing this, you reduce your chances of getting heartburn and aid in the proper functioning of the digestive system.
- Eating any form of raw food, such as uncooked meat and vegetables is strictly forbidden along with processed foods such as bread, cakes, cookies etc. However, when eating cooked food, make sure it's lightly cooked and not overcooked.
- Having a glass of juice freshly squeezed from vegetables or fruits is recommended, especially carrot juice as it is enriched with calcium and vitamin A that help in the healing process.
- Make sure that whole grains, nuts, seeds, vegetables and fruits are a part of your diet.
- Lastly, go for a walk after each meal and do not sleep after eating, especially if you've had a heavy meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.