Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in tanda. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Faisal AhmadYour feedback matters!
Hi, I was having back pain and some skin problems like slight vitiligo on inner lip. I was recommended vitamin b12, vit D tests. My vitamin D levels are 6.38 ng/ml. Vit B12 levels are 125 pg/ml. I want to know are these levels too low and how can I get it to normal level. Diet changes to treatment.
Having frequent pain in the right leg joint and at back side of the same location. It radiates to thigh and on to back side of buttock (right). When I spray volini it gives relief. And in next 1-2 days I have the same problem. Night time I experience severe pain on the right leg joint (both front and back).
I have pain in left elbow not too much and it pains when I stretch my hand fully? I didn't work too hard physically and only exercise twice a day each time maximum 45 minutes. What should I do for this pain?
I have a problem of muscle pain. It starts at any time and I am weak too. So is there any vitamins to solve these issues.
I was suffering from loose motions for a while, and now I have joint and muscle pain all over my body. Red swollen writ joints, shoulder stiffness and pain in the heals, finger joints back and side thigh muscles. I also have slight 99.4 fever occasionally. Is it due to water loss.
How to grow facial hair faster. I am 23 years old and my facial hair is very low compared to my friends who are younger than me. Any solutions?
Hello Doctor, I'm suffering from white discharge problem my knees back and elbow pains a lot. What should I do to overcome from this problem? Please help and suggest. Thanks and regards.
My age is 35 years and my wife's age is 30 yrs. Can we take calcium tablets for strengthening bones. I don't have any problem, but my wife sometimes get pain in leg joints. Please suggest and if we can take please suggest the name of the tablet.
My sister is 16 years old she is having pain in her shoulders and a sound is also coming when she circumducts her shoulder. This is from. Past one month. She is not a sport person nor did she fall or had an injury what could be the cause plzz help. Now her wrist has also started making the sound and also pain.
I have suffered from hair dandruff. I have tried all types of shampoos like clinic plus, clinic and clear. But there is no result. Please suggest me that what type of medicine should I use.? Please please reply.
1.After hair transplantation treatment, whether any medicine is to be taken continuously for retaining the hair transplanted? 2. Whether hair transplantation method with its injuries (however minute) and shock ,will affect the existing hair?
An often persistent and long-lasting condition, psoriasis interferes with the life cycle of skin cells and causes them to increase rapidly on the surface of the skin. These generally appear as dry, itchy and red patches of skin having thick, silvery scales.
Psoriasis can be subdivided into the following:
- Plaque psoriasis: The most common form, characterized by dry, red skin lesions covered with silvery scales and can be seen anywhere on the body.
- Scalp psoriasis: These appear on the scalp and may extend beyond the hairline.
- Nail psoriasis: These affect the toenails and fingernails.
- Guttate psoriasis: Characterized by blister-like appearances and are stimulated by bacterial infections.
- Inverse psoriasis: Caused by fungal infections.
- Erythrodermic psoriasis: Can cover the entire body with a reddish rash that may peel.
- Pustular psoriasis: Capable of causing chills, fever and diarrhea.
The usual signs and symptoms of psoriasis include:
- Red, sensitive patches of skin
- A silvery, scaly cover
- Dry and cracked skin that may bleed when scratched or agitated
- Tiny scaling spots (witnessed in children)
- Persistent itching, soreness or burning sensation
- Ridged, thickened or pitted nails
- Stiff and swollen joints
Possible causes of psoriasis may include:
- Skin infections or strep throat infections
- Skin injuries, like cuts, bites or sunburns
- Cold weather
- Chronic alcoholism
- Certain medications such as high blood pressure medications
The following factors may further increase the risk of developing the disease:
- Fungal and bacterial infections
- Family history
Ayurveda and Psoriasis
Although the root cause of the disease is yet to be identified, according to traditional Ayurveda, the vitiation of Vata and Kapha causes psoriasis. As per ayurvedic principles, Vata and Kapha are the two basic energies that uphold the balance of our body equilibrium. Strong genetic predisposition, sun deprivation, and intense streptococcal infection on the upper respiratory tract can badly aggravate psoriasis. As per ayurveda, these conditions are strong enough to create several visible pathological changes that take place are mainly due to the accumulation of dooshi vishas or low potency poisons.
Uneven and unhealthy food habits, consumption of foodstuffs in the wrong combination (Example: dairy products with fish or chicken), too much intake of yogurt, black gram, seafood, sour or salted food stuffs, etc. can trigger the psoriasis inducing pathogenesis. Other catalysts that cause psoriasis includes stress, alcohol, and tobacco consumption
Psoriasis can be effectively treated through panchakarma therapies, which include ayurvedic treatment methods for the complete detoxification of the body, and successful elimination of harmful toxins from the body fluids.
A few health tips for psoriasis patients:
- Maintain safer distance from the possible variables that cause or aggravate psoriasis
- Practice yoga regularly. Yoga can lessen the intensity of psoriasis.
- Avoid pricking, peeling or scratching your skin.
- Make sure to pat your skin dry after washing, and avoid rubbing vigorously with towel or any rough cloth.
- Avoid artificial cleansers and use gram flour (besan flour) instead.
- Use cotton clothes
- Avoid cold water bath or immediate cleaning up right after heavy work-out, long walks, or travel.
- Avoid food stuffs that can cause indigestion.
- Avoid excessive salty and acidic food stuffs, radish, urad dal, sesame, jaggery (gur), curds, fish and other sour food stuffs that can trigger psoriasis.