Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in tanda. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Faisal Ahmad
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Faisal AhmadYour feedback matters!
I have a hair problem which is growing white due too continuous of water changing from 1 sate too another.
I met with a accident and dislocated my shoulder went through reduction and have a k wire past 3 weeks. I still cant sleep straight wid the immobiliser. And there's a burning feeling near the k wire and pain throughout the day. Is it okay? My doc recommended physio after k wire removal. When will i be totally fine? Nd there won't be a problem recovering? I am 22 and a female.
I had back pain while walking in CT scanning report is saying minimal displacement of talus what is it? What is recovering period of this? I had. Gone under treatment since 3 months what is the way to get rid off please suggest me.
I am 25 years old male. I have leg pain for 1month. I'm consult the doctor to get ointment. Then use the ointment in the leg pain but not use pain also increase. So kindly answer how to solve this problem.
I have very freeze and curly hair. I have tried a lot of shampoos, conditioners and serums. But still I have freeze hair. Kindly suggest what should I do?
What is chiropractic therapy?
It is one of the type of alternative medicine which deals with diagnosis, and treatment of disorders of the musculoskeletal system. Doctors who perform it are known as chiropractors.
How was it originated?
It was invented by D. D. Palmer in 1895. It was invented by him by adjusting the spine of a deaf man, and he restored his hearing by doing that. After finding such a great result he proposed that all the diseases are due to subluxation of the spine (95%), and subluxations of other bone (5%).
Thus, he concluded, and formed a base of it by postulating following things:
- Diseases occur because of bones displacement.
- These bony displacements cause nerve entrapment.
- Manipulation of the spine replaces the bones, and removes the nerve interference, and allows a vitalistic life force to restore the health.
But there is no supporting evidence of these postulates.
Why is it done?
The main purpose of it is to correct alignment problems, to reduce the pain, and to support the body's natural ability to heal itself. Sometimes, other methods, such as the application of heat, and ice, electrical stimulation, relaxation techniques, rehabilitative, and general exercise, diet counseling, weight loss, and lifestyle modification are also advised.
What are the advantages of it?
- Spinal manipulation therapy (SMT) is one of the effective therapy for the patients with low back pain but it has shown positive effects only in some patients.
- Chiropractic can effectively treat injuries such as muscle strains, tennis elbow, pelvic sprains.
- Chiropractic helps in relieving pressure in the joints, soft tissue, and it also include typical spinal adjusting techniques to prevent injuries.
- Gastro-intestinal symptoms and diseases can be reduced by chiropractic therapy like colic, chronic constipation, gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD), heartburn, and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Chiropractic treatment also helps in improving neck pains due to obstructing structures whether it may be from the distant or nearer cause.
- The nervous system functions simultaneously along with the immune system, and other systems. According to chiropractic, the pathways of nerves from the central nervous system require open communication with the immune system so that our body can repair itself. Chiropractic care removes any obstacles which obstruct this line of communication.
- Chiropractic care can be used in a woman’s pregnancy to make pregnancy comfortable, and can also be used to reduce the chances of complicated labor.
- It also helps in cancer patients for improving wellness, and to prevent it through education.
What are the adverse effects of it?