Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Ambarnath and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amol GiteYour feedback matters!
Very cost effective & satisfactory.
I am facing problem of blood in gums while doing paste. I am 24 years old. And if pin point upon gums any time blood will come out. Please suggest me something also suggest paste name if any.
I am 29 years old male, last month root canal treatment done for 2 teeth and now while doing brush blood in bleeding from beside teeth, whats the treatment need to take.
I have this problem of bad breath for 9-10 years. When I first visited a dentist 6 years ago, he found no problem and suggested me medicated toothpaste, mouthwash and some medicine for 1 month. Problem didn't go. And 2 years ago, when I visited another dentist, he found I have little bit power so he did cleaning of my teeth and gum and assured me that I won't have the problem. But now my wife says that I still have the bad breath. How can I cure it completely.
I had a Root Canal Treatment in my front teeth approx 5 yrs. Ago. It has now started paining a bit. What could be the reason?
Maybe your kids love candy a little bit too much, or they don’t take care of their teeth regularly, despite your best efforts. Cavities can be annoying, painful, & embarrassing for kids; not to mention how expensive they can be for you to fix. But there are things you, as parents, can do to protect your child from ever getting cavities in the first place.
Of course, you want to teach & encourage your child to brush daily. However, even if your child takes care of his or her teeth & sees a dentist regularly, this won’t make them completely resistant to getting cavities.
You might think cavities are just something kids have to go through. After all, you had one or several cavities when you were younger. But this is not true. Children do not have to get cavities.
Children are more likely than adults to get cavities
Due to the natural shape of their growing teeth, children are more likely to get cavities. When their adult molars first come in (around age 6), pits & grooves form on the teeth, & these areas are hard to reach with a toothbrush. Germs can grow a lot easier, and, therefore, tooth decay often begins.
Children also enjoy sweets & snacking, & they often don’t brush their teeth for the full recommended two minutes each time.
Dental sealants provide protection for your childs teeth
Dental sealants provide the maximum protection for your child’s teeth. This preventive treatment is quick, pain free, & proven to be effective.
How do sealants work? They are plastic resin coatings that are applied to molars. In only a few minutes, one of our qualified dentists will paint the sealant onto the tooth, & then harden the sealant using an ultraviolet light.
The sealants mold to the grooves of the tooth’s surface & create a barrier between plaque causing bacteria & the tooth enamel, thereby, preventing cavities.
Children don’t always brush their teeth after eating or know how to thoroughly remove plaque. If plaque stays on the teeth, it can begin attacking the tooth enamel.
Getting dental sealants for your children’s teeth can prevent your child from losing teeth or having to undergo costly fillings or root canals.Dental sealants usually last for several years but can last for up to 10 years, making them an excellent investment for parents.Research has shown that if you can keep kids ages 6 to 12 from getting cavities, this makes a big difference in their oral health as they age.
Gum diseases are very common and occur in most of us at some time in life. Also known as periodontal disease, gum diseases happen to be a widespread condition in which your gums get swollen and feel irritable.
Gum disease is nothing very serious and there are several simple home remedies for a gum disease.
Here are the best home remedies which you can use to cure gum disease:
- Oil pulling: This method cures swollen and red gums and is also used in cases of reversing a gum disease, which causes bone loss. The procedure involves the pulling out of toxins out of the mouth and gums. Plaque build-up is also removed by this process. You can use organic oils such as sesame, olive oil or coconut oil. Oil pulling is an efficient remedy for gum disease.
- Sage leaf decoction: This process is an old folk remedy for curing gingivitis and gum diseases. You should boil 50 organic sage leaves in distilled water and gargle with the decoction more than two times a day. Use it as a mouthwash as well. You can also consume sage tea as another option. Sage contains antioxidants, which are anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial.
- Garlic and Turmeric paste: Using garlic cloves to treat irritated gums is effective. You can prepare a paste with garlic and turmeric and use it in the form of toothpaste. Garlic and turmeric contain antibacterial properties and are anti-inflammatory.
- Neem: Neem is a plant which can be used to treat gum diseases effectively. Neem can be used as a mouthwash or you can opt for neem toothpastes. Neem contains antifungal and antibacterial properties and is one of the best treatment options for gum disease.
- Mustard oil: Mustard oil is an old practice for curing gum disease and poor dental health. It helps in destroying bacteria present in the mouth and heals gum disease very fast. It also contains pain relieving properties and is antimicrobial and antibacterial.
- Aloe Vera gel: Aloe Vera gel is purely natural and accounts for great anti-inflammatory functions. Aloe Vera gel is used in cases of inflamed, red gums.
- Plenty of fruits and vegetables: Fresh fruits and vegetables are full of valuable nutrients, which help in keeping the teeth clean. Leafy vegetables should be consumed regularly. Consumption of plenty of fruits and vegetables also protects your teeth from the plaque buildup, and hence, gum diseases can be prevented.
Gum disease is a common dental condition. It is nothing to worry about and can be cured using several home remedies.