Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Ambala. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Ms. NidhiYour feedback matters!
How can cure night fall and premature ejaculation plzz help? Is there any 100% guaranteed medication either homeopathic or any others .plzzz help me.
This is ramesh from hyderabad I am suffering from headache it comes only in sudden in night times or in evening times.
I have a lot of headache at night. I am not able to sleep. What should I do for that. Can you help me please. I will be very thankful.
My daughter is 16 years old and having TB since last 3 months and taking medicines regularly for TB but she has frequent fever, every day for few hours. What is the reason for fever? Is there any possibility of any other disease? Kindly suggest.
I am 62 year old male. Had an attack of compressive myelopathy three years back. Affected my right leg. I can walk but the leg still feels heavy. Doing regular physiotherapy. No improvement. Help.
For the last 5 years I have been suffering from pcod. I am taking yasmin since then. Till now everything was okay but for last few months my menstrual flow has been reduced and I am feeling as I have gained some weight. What should I do.
What should be eat to a low blood pressure patient. My mother has blood pressure problem. She forget anything and behave like a mad. What should eat her to control it.
Sir me sex krta hun yaa masturbate krta hun to satisfy to ho jaata hun but virya naa k barabar nikalta he, virya nikalte bahut ajeeb lagta he, mushkil se 1-2 boond drop hi nikalti he, weight bhi km he mera bahut, only 42 kg k lsgbhag. please help.
Sometimes I feel long beep sounds in my ears for last few days. This is really annoying sound. It happens more oftenly in night. Is this something alarming! I had ear checkup in Aug along with spinal surgery then the lady doctor said my ears are okay. Kindly advise as it also impact on my sleep. Regards Haider.
Hello doc, Need to know why my husband is getting rashes on his penis, and complains of a white sediment on it and also says tat he gets a burning feeling while peeing .Its itchy and swellen a bit. Could tis b dew to diabetes? His last diabetic reading counted 269 (not while fasting but with a cup of tea) Is it safe for me to have sex with my husband ?
My husband shouting when his sperms come out on my hand why and his sperms is come within 4 min when I will giving to him nonstop hand job.
I hav sinus problem since last 2 years, and goes with various treatment, but I dont get exact realize.
The inflammatory condition of your sinuses (marked by inflammation of your nasal cavities) caused due to viral, bacterial or fungal infection; any autoimmune disorders or allergic reaction is known as sinusitis. This condition is also referred to as 'rhinosinusitis' as nose inflammation occurs. Sinusitis can be either acute, sub-acute or chronic in nature. Acute sinusitis is generally caused due to the common cold and lasts not more than four weeks. Sub-acute sinusitis is more prolonged in nature and lasts for about eight weeks. Chronic sinusitis is more severe in nature and can last for up to twelve weeks or even more.
The most common symptoms of sinusitis are as follows:
- Severe headache
- Nose blockage
- Release of yellowish green fluids from your nose.
- Difficulty in breathing
- Painful sensation in your eyes, ears and forehead.
- Post nasal discharge
- Frequent cough
- A sore throat
- Body fatigue
- Neck stiffness
- Tastelessness and anosmia (loss of smell)
The treatment methods available for sinusitis are as follows:
- Intake of painkillers like paracetamol can give you temporary relief from your aches. But consuming too much of these can cause side effects such as loss of appetite and drowsiness.
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking about 2 to 3 liters of water every day and take proper rest.
- Steam inhalation can give you relief from nasal congestion.
- Using nasal sprays like Oxymetazoline can also give you temporary relief.
- Your doctor may advise you antibiotics like Amoxicillin in your sinusitis is chronic in nature.
- Immunotherapy helps to treat sinusitis if your sinusitis is caused due to allergic reactions.
- Your doctor may also recommend an endoscopic surgery of the sinus if your condition is found to be very severe.
Tuberculosis is a highly infectious and potentially fatal disease which primarily affects the lungs. It is highly contagious and can infect other people via the tiny water droplets released by an infected person while coughing or sneezing. Some strains of this disease have the potential to resist drugs, which are commonly used to cure tuberculosis.
Read more to find all about the different causes, symptoms, preventive measures and the treatment of tuberculosis:
- Symptoms: Tuberculosis, also known as TB, can be both latent and active. In latent condition TB is not contagious and it does not harm the infected person. But latent TB can change to an active form so treating it in its latent condition is highly advisable. Active TB can be diagnosed due to the prevalence of certain symptoms such as a cough, which lasts for more than 3 weeks, coughing up of blood, unintentional weight loss, chills, chest pain, loss of appetite and fever. Tuberculosis mainly affects the lungs, but can also affect your kidneys, brain and spinal cord.
- Causes: Tuberculosis in general is caused by infection. It spreads from person to person by ultra-small droplets, which an infected person releases while coughing or sneezing. Tuberculosis is highly contagious but it is not very easy to catch TB as the immune system of your body fights it off. Also if a patient of TB is under treatment, the person 's disease is no more contagious.
- Risk factors: Potentially everyone can be infected with TB but certain factors increase the chances of infection such as a weakened immune system, living in or travelling to certain areas and substance abuse. TB can also cause complications such as spinal and joint damage, liver or kidney problems and heart disorders.
- Treatment: Administering medical drugs is the most convenient way of treating TB. But TB is more persistent than normal bacterial infections and utmost care and caution must be taken to treat it. Completion of treatment is highly essential to fully cure TB. Some of the side effects of TB medication include loss of appetite, nausea or vomiting, dark urine and jaundice. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.