Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Ambala and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vipin SharmaYour feedback matters!
I have been advised chemical peeling for my pigmentation problem (face). How long lasting are the effects? will the skin be more susceptible to pigmentation post peeling?
I have spaces between my teeth by birth (4 teeth of upper jaw and 5 teeth of lower jaw). Is it possible to fill these gaps?
Well, this is for my dad actually. Sometime back he started developing itchiness all over his body. He scratches that and that turns out to be a wound. This kind of wound seems to be more on his head, back, neck, face and legs. Doctors advised him it might be the dhobi disease and so he stopped washing at the laundry. He does that himself at home now. Some other doctors from a very reputed hospital suggested it has to be because of the hair dye that is causing this irritation. My dad stopped using hair dye too now. Irritation has now come down to greater extent. Most of the wounds have been healed leaving black marks behind. Recently he applied a very little amount of loreal paris hair dye onto his hair. After two days his eyes started swelling. By the end of the day it subsided. Again today his chin and cheeks have swollen. Although he complains of NO pain, nor any kind of irritation, but his face is very badly swollen. Pls help me.
He is 12 years of age. He had a problem with Un control of urinal in bed at night. How to control and stop this.
I am feeling weak and lethargic all the time not able to do my daily activities properly. I have lost interest in everything I do and it and not able to focus on anything doctor say it's anxiety problem and nothing. Feeling worried please answer this.
1. I am 66 years old and regularly taking acitrome 3 mg for last 16 yrs. After heart operation on 05-09-1999 for aortic valve and root change. Is it ok based on advancement of medical science, 2. Please inform some generic medicine to replace the medicine. Thanks.
My wife got urinary tract infection. I gave her ciprofloxacin. She feels bettr after this drug. I need to know that only cipro is enough or I need to give her combination kit. Like antibungal. Antibacterial kit etc. What is dose of cipro need to give? thanks for reading my problem.
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed, which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips, which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip replacement surgery:
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip, which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of hip replacement surgery:
- Lessening hip pain: This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity: When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities: This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep: Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase: Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems: As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again.
Related Tip: "5 Common Causes of Hip Pain in Women"