Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Robin AnandYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am so thankful that Dr Robin Anand has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. Almost all doctors suggested surgery for it, but I did not wanted to go for it for my erectile dysfunction. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Anandam Hospital is so nice. Robin Anand certainly knows the in and out of his speciality. The Anandam Hospital is decorated very nicely and doesn't look like a hospital. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of erectile dysfunctionHe never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries.
I am so thankful that Robin Anand has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. A friend of mine referred to Robin Anand. It's been more than a year that I was experiencing diabetes. The facilities available in the Anandam Hospital are very nice. Robin Anand has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes herreference. Anandam Hospital had all the amenities, a patient requires. All of sudden I developed therdiabetes and didn't know what to do.
I am so happy with the results of my amle sexual problem treatment, that I will surely recommend Dr Robin to anyone gladly. I am so much benefitted with his male sexual problems, that i am perfectly fine now. The best thing about him is that he prescribes limited no. of medicines. He ensures that she listens to his patients. The overall atmosphere in the Anandam Hospital is very soothing.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of sugar. But thanks to Dr Robin, I am totally satisfied with the results. Even though my problem was very big, the entire experience of undergoing sugar treatment was very relaxing. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. It's been so long, I have lost all hope, but due to Dr Robin, I am hopeful again that I will be fine.
dr Robin Anandwas introduced to me by a friend and I visited her for my acne problem. he takes the effort to explain the problem and goes the extra mile to make you understand the line of treatment...a great doctor and an awesome human being! The hospital, Anandam Hospital in Ambala was amazing, the hospital was so nicely made.
dr Robin Anand is an expert ayurvedic doctor. he is very knowledgeable and a very nice human being. More than satisfied with result of treatment of back pain that he gave me. I will always recommend him to all my friends & family . he can be consulted at Anandam Hospital in Ambala.
I was suffering from stomach pain for which I chose to consult Dr Robin. He is a very practical doctor. The way he treated me was appreaciable. He listened to my every single problem and then started the treatment. The overall treatment was quick and effective.
Mr Robin Anand is a very nice doctor, who takes keen interest in understanding and solving the problem(s) of his patient. Is always eager to help him out. A very generous, knowledgeable, kind and well behaved person who does his work very well.
A very nice doctor, who takes keen interest in understanding and solving the problem(s) of his patient. Is always eager to help him out. A very generous, knowledgeable, kind and well behaved person who does his work very well.
I suffered a lot from acne problem in the past when it got out from my life, it gifted me acne scars. Then I visited dr Robin anand at Anandam Hospital in Ambala. He is a very nice doctor and very caring and understanding
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Robin Anand to be very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, prompt and practical. Thank you so much doctor . It was really helpful and practical. I will try to implement your advice.
P Vinod Menon
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Robin Anand to be knowledgeable, well-reasoned, caring, prompt and sensible. I will keep in mind what you said,I used to be taking a few tablets for this.Thanks,Vinod
Dr. Robin Anand provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, prompt, professional and practical. Thank Sir this will help me a lot in gaining height and I'll consult with you Privately Afterwards
Within 15 days, improved significantly from gastric irritation, fatigue and insomnia caused over a period of 5-7 years due to stomach ulcers and nutrition malabsorption. Wish I had consulted him before.
Jawad Alam Keifi
Dr. Robin Anand provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and well-reasoned. Thank You doctor, as the answer given by you is upto the Mark and no more here and there. Thank you Once Again !
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Robin Anand to be very helpful. Thank you doctor :) am not taking any meds for my etd right now cause nothing really worked for it
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Robin Anand to be knowledgeable, very helpful, professional, practical and sensible. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Robin Anand to be very helpful, knowledgeable, professional, helped me improve my health and nurturing. Thank you sir
Dr. Robin Anand provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, caring and professional. Thank you very much Doctor.
Dr. Robin Anand provides answers that are very helpful, caring and helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Robin Anand provides answers that are very helpful and helped me improve my health. Thank u for the answer doctor it was great
Dr. Robin Anand provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, prompt and practical. Thank you doctor so much.
What are the symptoms of dengue fever? How can we prevent from this type of fever what are the diet we should follow.
I want to increase my height .I am not agree by my height. Please can you suggest, how I increase my height.
I have an acne problem. Darkspots,whiteheads on nose blackheads and oily skin I started using nivea men dark spot reduction face wash its working but not up to the mark .please suggest some treatment.
Is this nutrilite natural vitamin C is useful for fairness. It will help to increase the black face to normal fairer face.
I got scars on my face due to garlic burn. I applied for one hour and after tht face burnt badly. How can I treat it and marks are complete gone or not.
I am 20 years old. I have hair all over the body and face also. Like moustache it is coming. I am a girl please help me with any naturally or artificially. Please.
Muscle pain is common to both men and women irrespective of their age. People usually resort to painkillers in order to receive temporary relief, but taking too much of these can affect your health adversely. Ayurveda provides effective ways to heal muscle pain.
The following few ways to treat muscle pain can be taken into notice:
1. Regular exercise- Regular exercise can help you treat muscle pain. Yoga can prove to be very helpful. You may try lotus pose, cobra pose, boat pose among many others to get relief from muscle pain.
2. Panchakarma- Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment, which can help you heal your muscle pain. It includes five steps vamana, virechana, nasya, basti, raktamokshana, which will clean your body and mind from toxins and can also offer relief from pain.
3. Abhyanga-This process is suggested in ayurveda to offer relief from muscular pain. It involves applying oil all over your body followed by a warm bath.
5. Use of ice cubes- Applying ice cubes over the area of muscle pain can help you get some relief.
6. Foods to avoid- Avoiding food items like curd, sugar, refined cereal, rice, potato and sour food can help you to reduce muscle pain.
7. Ayurvedic Herbs- Ayurveda also offers many herbs, which can help you find relief from your muscle pain.
I am suffering from back pain last five-year's I have taken homeopathy medicine for 8 months but not cure.
I have dark spots over my face because of pimples and acne piercing. So can they be removed? And how to privent new pimples from coming thank you.
I am 32 years old male. My skin is fair whitish. I am having dark scars, spots on my legs for past 2 years. I undergone biopsy test. The skin where the biopsy was done has very dark spot. I used momerex cream, but no relief. Is there any other creams, soaps to reduce dark spots?
When the lazy weekends hit, most people are tempted stay in bed all through the day and skip the daunting task of bathing. But there is a host of reasons why one must never think of skipping the bath, and it does more than making one feel fresh and smell good; it is a great way of serving to keep fit and healthy.
- Reduction of muscle tension: A simple warm shower can help in the reduction of muscle tension and relieves overstretched muscles. It helps in healing sores by relaxing them and improving elasticity or flexibility of the muscles particularly when an individual takes a bath after exercising.
- Improvement of blood circulation: Indulging in a warm shower or immersing oneself in a tubful of water can increase the flow of blood through the limbs and aids in the nourishment of the damaged cells. With the growth in circulation of blood, the blood pressure reduces, and the function of the heart is also improved.
- Reduction in blood sugar levels: Research says that people with diabetes, who regularly immerse themselves in warm water for about 20 minutes have witnessed that their blood sugar levels reduced by about 13 percent. The participants of this study had also lowered their regular insulin intake by 18 percent.
- Improvement of the immune system: Along with the warm water bath, cold showers can also proffer several benefits. A study showed that one must take a cold shower to stimulate the vascular as well as the lymphatic system for the production of more and more number of immune cells so that it can combat infections and this would reduce the probability of falling sick to a considerable extent.
- Treatment of depression: For individuals who are prone to suffer from depression, a cold shower can aid to a high degree. As a person immerses in cold water, the nervous system gets activated and increases the level of noradrenaline and beta-endorphin which is known to reduce depression. A cold shower also transmits electrical impulses from the brain which can trigger an anti-depressive effect.
- Improvement of reproductive health in males: Those individuals who are willing to improve libido must take a cold shower regularly. A recent study conducted by the Thrombosis Research Institute showed that the male reproductive hormones increased to a significant extent in those who take cold showers. On the other hand, men who take hot water showers can have lowered sperm count since the motility reduces when the testicles come in contact with hot temperature. But the normal levels are restored once the person starts taking cold showers.
- Helps in the reduction of stress: By taking a bath, one can get rid of all the tension and worries. Chromogranin and cortisol levels reduce to a significant extent in people who consistently suffer from depression and anxiety. Bathing regularly helps in removing the toxins from the body. Individuals who sweat a lot must never skip a bath. The body removes out toxins through sweat and thus, taking a shower would decrease the perspiration odour. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am 21 years old. I have very dull and unusual skin. I have dark sarkal. Gradually I am getting black.
In my face pores is increasing how to remove those dead cell .how to fill up those scars and pores with clear skin. please suggest good idea.
Our performance in bed is often affected by a number of reasons and ailments, which are both of physical and psycological in nature contribute to it. Premature ejaculation is a problem that men face due to a variety of reasons. Some may be biological issues like abnormal size and level of hormones as well as faulty neurotransmission, which can give rise to reflexes that cause this condition. Also, the patient may experience premature ejaculation due to psychological factors like relationship problems, stress and anxiety. The presence of chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease could also lead to the occurrence of this condition. Read on to know about the Ayurvedic ways of dealing with premature ejaculation.
Material and medicine informed is for general use and not to be taken by patients without doctor's advise.
Diagnosis: The first and foremost step in treating premature ejaculation is with the help of the Shukra diagnosis. The seventh and final dhatu of all the seven dhatus, which when nourished well (pusht), leads to sex power, enhanced quality of sperms and if conserved leads to OJA - the elixir of life.
Treatment Basics: The basic method of treatment follows a complex process of detoxification of the Dhatu or substances in the body and Panchkarma therapy that includes removal, liquification, purification, mobilization and evacuation of the Doshas that may have caused an imbalance in the body. Panchakarma can't be carried out in day to day treatment and preferably should be done by admitting in Ayurveda hospital. Panchakarma is for comprehensive treatment. Hence day to day medicines are given which carry miniaturised / mild detoxification effect.
Massages: The most important form of treatment for premature ejaculation under Ayurveda includes the use of massages. The first form of massage that helps in treatment of this condition includes Abhyangam or the application of oil in all areas of the body. This form of oil massage focuses on the individual parts of the body and seeks to open all the pores as organs for a state of better functionality. The next form of oil application or massage includes Swedem, which makes use of a medicated stream that can be allowed to drip onto a focused point on the patient's head or body as to create an impression there. The leaf bundle massage or Elakizhi can also be conducted along with an oil bath known as Pizichil which applies oil through a drip method on the head. This is also known as Shirdhara. Vasthi is also a form of oil massage that can ensure the flow of vata and other doshas, which has stopped. Mini form of massages are given in day to day treatment. Pure classic herbal taila application on penis is also a kind of massage.
Herbs: The use of herbs is an integral part of Ayurvedic treatment. The Ayurvedic herbal medicines that are to be used for dealing with premature ejaculation or for delaying the ejaculation, are known as Stambhaka herbs. One can use Jaiphala paste as well as Ashwagandha powder or churna. One can also take Atirasadi Churna which also improves the sperm count of the patient even as it improves blood circulation for fighting premature ejaculation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.