Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ambala and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha GargYour feedback matters!
So this happened and me and my gf are freaking out. My girlfriend sucked my penis and some cum definitely went inside her mouth. Then she sucked my finger for a while. Then I fingered her using the same finger.(i touched her clitoris). We're worried that the cum from her saliva could've entered her through my finger. Is there a chance of her getting pregnant? if so how big is it? and what can we do now to prevent it? (it's been 6 days) ps: she's still a virgin, we've never had sex before. Pps: I fingered her on an afternoon and on the same evening she got her periods.
I undergone IUI this cycle. All mine and my husbands report are normal. Today is 7 days post ovulation. Am taking Gestofit 300 mg twice daily. Today having egg white discharge. Is it normal.
Do kidney stones cause sour burps? Do kidney stones effect menstrual cycle? Does it effect in delaying periods? please do help with your answers.
I m 27 male, during my first time of intercourse I didn't get perfect erection, is this because of nervousness or some other problem?
Hi doctor actually I just need to ask an information I am on implant but I feel left ke pregnant preg test neg +blood test neg but I feel sometime in my belly moving to much pain lowe belly belly button going bigger my belly some time swollen vaginal bleed spot and discharge smell I can't eat fell nausea what you say about it.
I am unmarried and had sex several times and I have gained a lot of weight, acne and facial hairs. Is it because of this reason only, many doctors say that I have some hormonal changes issues. Please guide me what I should do as I can not spend more as I can not inform my parents.
I m 20 years old and I have a problem related to private parts. I m a girl. My intimate parts gets wet by white water. What should I do? Is this normal or is it bad for my health?
Hii sir, my age is 21 and I am having irregular periods. Can you please suggest me how to make my periods regular.
Is the gender prediction chart true if your planing to conceive and want a baby of a particular sex?
Hi, I am suffering with pcod. This month I have gone for IUI on 15th day. On my 26 th day of cycle had light means very light spotting. My period is due in next week. After IUI I was I n medication gestofit 300 tablet for 10 days .I stopped 2 days before. I am in confusion is this period or implantation bleeding. I had cramping also.
After normal delivery kitne din baad body normal ho jati h ki hum Ghar k sare kaam kar sake? Meri delivery July end mai hogi.
I am 35 year male married for last 4 years. Wife age is 27. All our tests are normal and trying to have baby still no results what should we do now.?
What is the possible cause of pain on both sides of sternum in females. Is this any thing serious issue?
Hello sir ,I want to know about a sex time. Before 2 years I got married to 1 girl . I want to know that what about to sex she is pregnant from last 7 months is that we can sex now or not?
Remedies for Staying Healthy in Summers
Have a quick look at some health tips for staying healthy during summers.
Include Tulsi Seeds - Use tulsi seeds in your drink. This has good cooling effects.
Yogurt - Yogurt and other low-fat dairy products will also help you remain cool and provide you with calcium and protein.
Hot and spicy food - You should avoid taking hot and spicy food items as far as possible as the fruits and vegetables have organic salt in them and they are sufficient for the body in summers.
Fried food - Cut the intake of fried and fast food items.
Hygiene - Try to maintain good hygiene level regarding your body, clothes as well as in your choices of food items too.
Yoga and Exercise - Limit your strenuous activities to early morning and late evening to avoid getting exhausted and worn out.
The above-mentioned tips for a healthy diet for summers will help you maintain a good health during the summer season. A little change in your everyday life will make you healthier and fit.
I am a 21 years old girl i am getting full stomach pain for 3 days wen I got my periods what I have to do?
I am unmarried woman. I always miss my periods so many times. I have consulted to doctor she told me that I have hormonal problem. Please suggest me.
From last day there is pain in my genital and its my period time it never happened before is there any serious issue.
Cerebral Palsy: What You Need to Know
Injuries to the brain before, during or after birth can cause cerebral palsy.
- Symptoms of cerebral palsy are usually noticed in infants and toddlers.
- There is currently no cure for cerebral palsy, but treatment options are available to treat associated orthopaedic conditions.
- The functional abilities and intellect of a person with cerebral palsy can vary greatly.
What is cerebral palsy?
Cerebral palsy (CP) is a condition that is a result of a brain injury. This injury can occur before, during or shortly after birth. Cerebral palsy affects movement and muscle tone.
What are the symptoms of cerebral palsy?
Signs of CP are usually noticed during infancy or in toddlers. It can be associated with exaggerated reflexes, floppiness in the trunk or limbs, or stiffness in the trunk and limbs. It can present with involuntary movements and abnormal gait.
There is no cure for CP, but there are many treatment options to help with the orthopaedic problems associated with CP.
Common Orthopaedic Conditions Seen in Children with Cerebral Palsy
This is a deformity of the hip that can be found on one or both hips in children with an underlying neuromuscular condition, such as CP. Increased or decreased tone in the muscles can lead to migration of the femoral head out of the hip socket, requiring additional treatment.
- Proximal Femoral osteotomy:This surgical procedure can be used to correct hip subluxation or dislocation in children who have an underlying neuromuscular disorder. It is used to correct the position of the proximal femur for better coverage by the acetabulum, leading to better distribution of weight on the femur. A wedge of bone is typically removed to place the proximal femur into the hip joint. A plate and screws are used to secure the femur bone properly in place.
- Acetabular osteotomy: This surgical procedure can be used to provide better coverage of the femoral head by the acetabulum. A wedge of bone is cut and placed in a position to add coverage. Hardware is used to secure the bone in place.
Neuromuscular scoliosis is a condition of the spine associated with an underlying neuromuscular condition, such as cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy or spinal cord injury. The underlying condition typically causes changes in the muscles, leaving them unable to support the spine adequately. This leads to a curvature of the spine. The typical presentation is an abnormal S- or C-shaped curvature. The spine can also have rotation creating a multidimensional curve. The curvature can be progressive, especially with growth spurts.
- Bracing: A back brace may assist in better positioning and supply better support, but it usually does not stop the progression of the curve. In children who are nonambulatory, modifications to the wheelchair can also assist in better spine support and sitting position.
- Spinal usion surgery: This is a common treatment option for neuromuscular scoliosis when the curvature of the spine interferes with function or becomes a high degree of curvature. The spinal fusion surgery fuses the spine with metal hardware to stabilize the curve and secure the spine.
This is a foot deformity commonly seen in children with CP. Due to muscle imbalance, the deformity can make weight-bearing activities challenging.
- Split anterior tibial tendon transfer: This surgical intervention releases and transfers tendons in the foot to correct the deformity.
- Calcaneal Osteotomy: This bony surgical procedure is used in patients who have more rigidity of the deformity in the hind foot.
This is a deformity of the foot due to an underlying neuromuscular condition. The abnormality of the muscles in the feet leads to a flat foot with minimal or no arch. This condition is commonly seen in children with hypotonia or low tone.
Orthotics: In children with flexible flatfoot, a brace or orthotic may be helpful to provide better arch support and decrease pain. In children with rigid or painful flatfoot, a surgery may be recommended to correct this deformity and improve the alignment of the foot.
This is a condition in children with an underlying neuromuscular disorder that leads to high tone or muscle tightness in a child’s ankles, and can cause them to walk on the toes or balls of the feet.
- Physical therapy: Several sessions to work on stretching the tight muscles may be beneficial to decrease the amount of toe walking.
- Serial casting: Short leg casts can be applied for two-week intervals to progressively work on stretching the tight muscles to improve the position of the foot and ankle. The addition of Botox injections to help stretch the tight muscles in casts may be more effective in some children.
- Achilles tendon or gastrocnemius lengthening: When physical therapy and serial casting are ineffective in correcting the tight ankle, a surgery may be necessary to achieve a flat foot position with walking. A lengthening is a surgical procedure in which the tight Achilles tendon or gastrocnemius muscle is lengthened to allow greater range of motion and function of the foot and ankle. The lengthening also allows children to better tolerate ankle-foot orthosis and achieve a flat foot position with walking.
Limb Length Inequality
Limb length inequality is a difference in the lengths of a child’s lower extremities (legs). The difference in length can be found in children with hemiplegic CP.
The application of a shoe lift inside a child’s shoe on the shorter side assists in lessening the discrepancy. Surgical treatment to shorten the longer leg is also a way to decrease the discrepancy in children with a greater than 2-centimeter discrepancy. The procedure is called epiphysiodesis, and it is a carefully calculated surgery to close the growth plate in the longer leg and allow the shorter leg to continue to grow and balance out the discrepancy.
Some children with CP develop an inward or outward twist in their lower extremities. When this is excessive, it can interfere with their gait pattern.
Tibial or femoral rotational osteotomy: This surgical procedure is used to correct deformity of the tibia or femur bone. The bone is cut, placed in a corrected position and secured with hardware. The deformities can be surgically corrected with different techniques to provide improved function, especially with gait.
In a child with an underlying neuromuscular disorder, muscle tone can be increased, which can lead to a contracture of the muscle. This means the muscle does not stretch well. Common muscles involved are the hamstrings, adductors, hip flexors and gastrocnemii.
- Physical therapy and bracing: Physical therapy and bracing techniques can help keep muscles stretched to improve range of motion and assist in preventing a muscle contracture.
- Botox: An injection of this is used to temporarily weaken the muscle to allow for stretching of the muscle. The effects of Botox typically last about three months and then wear off. During this time, it is important to aggressively stretch the affected muscle to optimize the medication. Physical therapy and serial casting are commonly used in conjunction with Botox treatment.
- Tendon lengthening surgery: When stretching and bracing are not effective in improving range of motion, tendon lengthening surgery can be used to provide additional stretch and function at various muscle sites. Common muscles lengthened include hamstrings, gastrocnemii and adductors.