Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ambala and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha GargYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor , I took misoprostol on 20th night ,2 orally and 2 vaginally ,i puked after 15 mins and there was heavy cramps and shivering and dizziness bt it did not bleed ,bleeding started on today that is 22nd and its very normal bleeding , is it an incomplete abortion or is there any problems . I am just 4 weeks 3 days pregnant and its my first pregnancy and its intra uterine.
My daughter age 19 is suffering from swelling in all body in all clench test found vitamin d is 0 other all blood and urine reports are normal advice a treatment. Thanks.
I have done all the things wat d doc says like sonography IUI test n for hormones I hve check for so many times bt stil not conceived.
I am 19 years old, last week I had sex and from the third day I am having so much itching, redness and irritation in my vagina. What should I do. And if it seems to be any infection plss tell me what kind of infection it is.in detail please.
I can see few symptoms of PCOD occurring in me. Like more of facial hair, irregular periods, pain in the bones, too much of irritation. How can I be sure of it. And which type of doctor to consult for the same? And what are the adverse effects of PCOD. Is it a lifetime disease?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Watermelon (white portion -peel) dosa
Isn’t it amazing to have a fruit whose each and every part is useful, the fruit itself pink portion, seeds and yes the rind i. E the white portion, yesterday I had posted a sabzi out of it. A few days back I tried this dosa believe me its amazing …. Do try.
- Rice – 1 1/2 cup
- Melon pieces (white rind portion alone) – 1 cup
- Fenugreek seeds – 1/2tsp
- Scrapped coconut – 1/2 cup
- Red chillies, coriander seeds, cumin seed
- Finely chopped onion-1 med, green chilli-2-3, coriander and curry leaves
- Salt – for taste
- Soak rice and fenugreek seeds in water for two hours.
- Puree the white portion of the watermelon.
- Grind the soaked rice, coconut and melon puree together into a smooth batter. You can also add red chillies, coriander seeds, cumin seeds while grinding.
- Add salt to the batter and mix well. The batter doesn’t have to ferment.
- The batter should be little thinner than idli batter consistency.
- Now add finely chopped onion, green chilli, coriander and curry leaves to the batter and mix well. Keep this aside for about 15 minutes so that all the flavours blend well.
- Heat tawa/griddle and pour a ladle full of batter spread and cook on both the sides in medium-low heat till they turn golden brown.
- Serve hot with chutney or sambar.