Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ambala and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha GargYour feedback matters!
Hi. I had bought a nebulizer and its medicine (sodium chloride and asthalin). The dosage of the medicine was written in the nebulizer handbook that I lost. I have searched on Google and haven't found what amount of sodium chloride and what amount of asthalin am I supposed to used.
I had done HCG Beta blood test on 12.12. 2015 and the report has come as negative. As well as I had done Urine test On 10.12. 2015 and its also resulted negative. But however still I haven't got period till 12.12. 2015. As my menstruation cycle date is 12.12. 2015. How to get period done? What shall I Do? Please help.
I am having acute itching and white dispatches in my vagina. I am unable to control the itching and when I clean it after itching, it hurts a lot. Also I am having late periods from last 2-3 times. I had been to doctor for this treatment. But as soon as the treatment ends. Everything start again. I am having this problem since 5-6 months. I am using V-wash. But the problem still exist. Please suggest me some tips.
I am 40 year male, married 8 years go. But no child for us. Have tried all treatment but all failed. Now I am trying at siddha medicine, will it be helpful
I have oily skin of face and usually regular periods. This time they got delayed by around two weeks. I am having hair fall and acne or pimples. Please how to resolve naturally.
Hii. I always suffer from pain during sex. Me and my boyfriend do try different positions to overcome this pain however I always feel the pain in every position and due to which I am not able to reach to orgasm which is frustrating and this is affecting my life. I behave very rudely and arrogantly with everyone. What should I do? Please help.
29 years old weight 52 height 4.11" I have pcos take treatment for conceive baby from gums I want to know when I conceive can do job? Hole 9 month I have take medicine? And bed rest is must for pregnancy time please help.
Hi, I am 46 years old and I have hypothyroid which is well managed. I take 50 mg eltroxin for that daily. I regularly walk and do some light exercises. I am tensed as I am not getting my menses this month though I am experiencing severe pain in the legs and stomach. I have put on weight during the period of this delay in the menses about 3 to 4 kgs. Should I take some medicine which you can suggest me for getting my periods? Pls advice.
1. Take protein rich diet such as pulses, soya protein egg white etc
2. Do not starve take healthy snacks
3. Drink loads of water daily at least 6-7 litre
4. Do routine workout
5. Consider natural fat burners
6. Avoid fatty as well as sweet food
7. Limit your sleep to 6 hours for a day
8. Do not do over snacking between meals
Hello please help I have received blow job from sex worker and also some amount of kisses. Some days ago. And now I am felling what the hell I did with my life. Can I get infected. Please help me. Please. Can any one say which doctor should I visited asap.
Choose to become a father before you are 40
Men should think about becoming fathers much before 40 years in order to minimize the effects of age on fertility and outcomes of pregnancy. The ideal age to become a father is between 25–35 years.
The age of sperm donors as per recommendations should be less than 40 years of age. Beyond this age, the sperm quality is reduced considerably and this may adversely affect fertility and pregnancy outcomes.
Researchers from the French National Institute for Medical Research has reported that miscarriages rates were higher in women whose partners were older than 40 years when compared to women whose partners are young men. This risk doubled when their partners were 45 years of age.
Older fathers are more likely to have a child with schizophrenia, heart defects, cleft lip, Down syndrome or a child being born autistic.
In women, pregnancy after 35 years of age is generally regarded as high risk
with greater chances of birth defects and miscarriages. But, according to the researchers, the age of the male should also be taken into consideration by gynecologists.
Soon after ovulation I have been experiencing pain in my legs and sensitivity in my breasts. Is ths possible pregnancy or jus PMS? How do I knw if im pregnant?
Reducing fat is about working on excess weight that happens due to fat deposits in the body. Getting a toned look means maintaining lean muscle with a routine aimed at doing so. This will propel you towards healthy fat loss, by keeping your lean mass and immune system in order. Read on to learn how you can achieve fat loss in a healthy manner.
- Nutrition: Nutrition is the fuel that keeps the body going. From grains to carbohydrates to essentials fats, dairy, fibre, some amount of meat and even fruits and vegetables - you need to have a little bit of everything, every single day. This will give your lean muscle much-needed nourishment so that it helps in banishing fat and works harder to give you a toned look. Also, the metabolism works faster with these kinds of food.
- Processed Food: Processed food is usually fortified and preserved with salt and fat that defeats healthy eating and makes you gain pounds. You should try and stick to freshly prepared food. Make a menu and shop at the grocery store every week to stock up your for daily meals. Further, when you are looking for a snack, ensure that you reach out for a healthy salad or cut fruit. Also, try to make use of beverages like green tea and infused water that can be made at home with cucumber, mint leaves, watermelon, lemon and more, so that you can steer clear of various other carbonated and packaged drinks.
- Routine: Getting rid of fat is also a matter of getting into a good routine of meals, exercise and sleep. You should take smaller and more frequent meals - about five to six times a day - and limit your last meal to a few hours before bed time, so that your metabolism only has to process smaller chunks at a time. Also, try to alternate meals with activity and finally remember to get yourself at least six to seven hours of sleep a day.
- Exercise: We cannot stress enough on a work session a day to burn fat and give your metabolism a boost. Work with a trainer to find your problem areas and do focused exercises and sets.
- Burning fat the healthy way is a matter of eating right, sleeping well and exercising your body every single day!
I am 36 years, marriage 6 years running, no issue. 1st 2 years we haven't take, 3rd years wife suffer tuberculosis, she also operated overian choclate cyst. Now we are trying. I have problem low sperm count, semen volume is also low. Please give us suggestion.?
How Lifestyle disorders can be handled with Ayurveda
Do's and don'ts for PCOS Diet