Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Ambala. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Harpreet SinghYour feedback matters!
Pimples are occurring on my body due to heat of the body I was taking a heavy protinious foods like eggs, beef,chicken, fish and much more foods to increase mass on my body But due to this pimples are occurring on my back chest and there are much pimples on my face too I want to get rid of this pimples how can I get rid of this I have tried many pimple off face washes like 1 clean n clear pimple free face was 2 garner men Acne fight 3 Himalaya neem face wash But this all are waste The pimples are still occurring on my body Please Suggest me any medicine or creams to get rid of from these pimples Thank you.
I am 23 years old nowadays I'm facing one problem that is, my mouth test is having bitter! Please advise.
I hd my periods on may12th nd till now I didn't get periods. I hv done test but its negative. But doctor had test my pulse nd telling tht I'm conceive. Was ths possible that I'm conceived it nit. Niw its mostly rd month. I didn't get my periods.
I am 36 and during sexual intercourse i feel i could not satisfy myself fully. I want that i should increase my sexual stemina for longer duration during sexual intercourse what can i do. Second thing is that if i take the some tablets of 100 mg or less i feel headache and mentally unfit please suggest me what can i do for best
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Light periods refer to menstrual periods that have very light flow and are characterized by a lesser number of days than usual. Although the menstrual cycles vary from a woman to another, the duration for a normal period is around every 28 days. Each period lasts for approximately four to seven days. The amount of blood loss in a normal period is around 20 ml to 80 ml. However, loss of blood below 20 ml can be considered as light periods.
The causes of light periods can vary for different woman. Some of them are:
- An imbalance in hormone levels in the body like PCOD (polycystic ovarian disease).
- Light periods are most common in women who are approaching menopause. This is because, at this time, women tend to produce less estrogen, a hormone responsible for regulating menstrual periods.
- Light periods can be common in girls who have just started to menstruate.
- Excessive bouts of exercise, a thyroid condition or an eating disorder can be also responsible for light periods in women.
- Women who use hormonal or oral contraceptives may also have a chance of experiencing light periods.
- An important cause of scanty menses is implantation bleeding. That means sometimes, despite being pregnant, little amount of bleeding can happen at the expected time of menses in the first three months of Pregnancy. So it's important to rule out pregnancy at the earliest.
Certain symptoms usually follow light periods. These symptoms vary according to the underlying causes of this condition.
Some of the common symptoms which accompany light periods are:
- Abdominal pain
- Frequent infections, namely yeast and other fungal infections
- Painful sexual intercourse
- Missed periods
In some cases, light periods might turn out to be a sign of a fatal condition that should be immediately administered to. An example of such would be an ectopic pregnancy, which can cause light or heavy bleeding. Although light periods are rarely due to serious diseases, neglect can lead to heightened complications and irreversible damage.
Some of the complications can are:
- Serious discomfort and pain
- Difficulty in conception or infertility
- Osteoporosis and osteopenia
Related Tip: All About Irregular Periods - Their Types and Causes
I am very much concerned about my height. I want to gain my height upto 6 ft 5 inches minimum. My height is 5 ft 10 inches. Please suggest how can I gain my height? I am 19 years old.
Having knee pain since 2 weeks. Cannot bend knee while walking. Ankle swelling is also there. Tried having cartigen and rumalaya. Having this problem since 15 years but last 2 weeks is really painful. He cannot walk properly. Please suggest something. Thanks in advance.
I panic or feared whenever someone give me some task. How to overcome this problem through some exercise.
I am 47 years male. My stomach always feels blotted. Feel something stuck in upper left side below the diaphragm and center of chest at sternum area. Lower abdomen feels heavy and stuffed. These days, I feel some irritation at anus area. Feel some pimple or growth inside but close to the tip of anus. No pain. Feel uncomfortable while sitting. Can you advise.
My skin is tanned, I want to know about the natural ways to get fair and glowing skin. Nd what is d ideal spf of sunscreen for 25 age male?
I am ready to use Missha 23 makeup cream to avoid the dark black patches on my face .any side effect or problems from this cream.
Hello Dr. Mera 4-5 mnths se hair fall kuch jada k bd gya h.nd according to sm people ye mausm h hair fall ka. Are they right?
Over the last 3 months my wife has reduced her weight from 65 kgs to 60 kgs and feels very tired quite often - She has been a diabetic for the last 10 years and takes medicines regularly and ensures that sugar is under control - how do she increase her weight? Over the last 10 years her weight has been 67 kgs.
I am 19 year old and my question is how can I completely prevent hair fall in winter and how can I make silky hair and which thing required for regularly silky hair.
While the term STD clearly explains that it is transmitted only through penetrative intimacy, is it always the case? Quite often, there is paranoia about using a public rest room, which brings up an image of a place highly populated with germs. Is it possible to get an STD from there?
These places are, of course, full of germs, and there are multiple instances of developing a urinary tract infection from these areas. However, the chances of developing an STD from these areas are quite low. Read on to get a little more clarity on the same.
- The organisms causing STD are like any other germs, except that they grow and flourish in the mucosa (oral/genital/rectal), which is conducive for their growth. These germs cannot flourish under any other circumstances. So even if an infected person uses the toilet seat before you, the chances that those germs remain active enough to cause an infection are quite low. These germs cannot survive in the outside environment and die very quickly. Also note that the public restrooms are drier and hotter compared to the mucous membranes that these germs thrive on.
- The mucous membranes (genital/oral/anal) can get infected only, if they come in contact with someone’s infected fluids (vaginal secretions or ejaculate).
- Moreover, STDs spread through contact from one point to another. Given this fact, the chances that the sexual organs come into contact with the public restroom are very low. The body parts are vulnerable to sexual contact and therefore infection do not come in direct contact with the toilet seat. If there was a cut or a bruise that could get exposed to the fluid, there is a slim chance of catching an STI, but this situation is extremely rare.
- Our body has a natural immune system which fights most germs and infections effectively. So in people with good immunity, the chances of developing an infection are highly unlikely.
While the chances of actually getting an infection are quite low, there are still some precautions that can be taken to improve the safety levels. Always think of hygiene while in a public bathroom.
- After using the bathroom, wash and dry your hands, which helps in preventing the spread of different viruses.
- Do not touch your face until after the hands are washed, especially after a visit to the bathroom.
- Wash hands with soap and dry them thoroughly. Touching surfaces like doorknobs without drying your hands helps create a moist environment in which these germs can thrive.
If you follow these precautionary measures, rest assured, you are not going to catch an STI by using any public toilet or shower. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.