Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Alwar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Surbhi Pareek
Weight Loss Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Treatment of Vitamin Deficiency
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Management of Obesity and related Disorders
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Bulimia Treatment & Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Treatment of Malnutrition
Treatment of Chronic Fatigue
Submit a review for Dr. Surbhi PareekYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
All the staff members were very helpful. Even though Surbhi Pareek is not from our city, she is still very famous, so we consulted her. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I was in too much problem because of unhealthy diet, but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. Surbhi Pareek has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes herreference. she did my diet planning.
I'am almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to Dr Surbhi Pareek perfect advice. The complete process of increase height treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult her. The overall atmosphere in the Nutri Saga is very soothing. With great ease Surbhi Pareek explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out. She ensures that she gives enough time to each patient.
Even though Surbhi Pareek is not from our city, she is still very famous, so we consulted her. Thanks to herI am much better now. I was quite impressed with Surbhi Pareek diet that helped mwe with my diabetes. The staff was very attentive to my needs. Nutri Saga has all the latest technology in place to handle severe cases. She is very patient with all herpatients. i have diabetes.
I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from gaining weight like this. I am so much benefitted with her treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. The facilities available in the Nutri Saga are very nice. My boss referred me this Surbhi Pareek. During the treatment, my Surbhi Pareek supported me a lot. The lab in the Nutri Saga was very clean and well managed.
I had this need for staying healthy. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. One of my colleague referred Dr Surbhi Pareek. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Nutri clinic is so nice. It had all the amenities, a patient requires. In order to diagnose my problem completely she asked me a number of questions.
With the help of her treatment to lose weight I am feeling so great. Our family physician personally recommended Dr Surbhi Pareek. I consulted a number of specialists but the way she treated me was the best. The nurses at the Nutri Saga were really helpful. In order to diagnose my problem completely she asked me a number of questions.
It's been so long, I had lost all hope, but then I met Dr Surbhi Pareek and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. The problem was severe and unmanageable, as I was having weight loss issues, but Surbhi Pareek was able to handle it. She is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call her in case of emergency.
I was suffering from suger problem due to which I was really very tensed. I prefer to consult a dietician also in order to improve my diet which will be helpful in my sugar treatment. Dr Surbhi helped me alot in this. Her guidance and treatment played an important role to improve my condition.
She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Surbhi Pareek has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her referenc. The overall atmosphere in the Nutri Saga is very soothing. Thanks to her I am totally satisfied with the results. i took a gain weight treatment
One of my colleague referred dr Surbhi Pareek for anorexia treatment.She is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. She gave me a very nice treatment. Thanks to her. She gave me a treatment at her clinic in Nutri Saga in Jaipur.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Surbhi Pareek to be very helpful. Breakfast sometimes I eat most of the time skip. Lunch I have after 3 rice .dinner I have idly chapathi some times rice.wat I have to eat pls tell me
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Surbhi Pareek to be caring and knowledgeable. Good caring about patients..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Surbhi Pareek to be knowledgeable. Mam please u send me a diet chart
she is out standing. she is cool &calm. very very supportive & motivating I suggest you should consult her
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Surbhi Pareek to be very helpful. Thanku mam
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Surbhi Pareek to be caring. na
Dr. Surbhi Pareek provides answers that are knowledgeable. ok
Being a vegan is not a fad diet. It's also a personal philosophical and lifestyle choice. A person may choose to become a vegan because of environmental factors, health factors, and other ethical reasons. What differentiates a vegan from a vegetarian is the fact that a vegan not only doesn't eat meat or other animal products but doesn't use any other animal products or by-products whatsoever, such as dairy products, leather, eggs, honey, wool, silk, fur etc.
Good News is that adopting such a lifestyle can be an entry into a world of better health.
Some of the health benefits of being a vegan are:
1) Improves mood - Edible and dietary sources of food from animals are rich in arachidonic acid, and research has concluded a relationship linking mood disturbances with arachidonic acid. It has been also found that restricting the consumption of meat, fish and poultry can lead to mood improvements. Vegetarian diets are not rich in this acid and, thus, they may help in uplifting your general mood.
2) Can reduce chance of diabetes by up to 50% - According to a research by Loma Linda University School of Public Health, a vegan diet can lead to a drastic reduction in the prevalence of diabetes. A vegan diet also helps in the management of diabetes as well as helps to reduce the likelihood of contracting diabetes by 50%.
3) Lower cholesterol - Eating animal fat doesn't have any benefit. Instead, it can have harmful health effects. Thus, it's not surprising that once animal fats are removed from your diet, it can lead to a healthier lifestyle. After studying the long-term effects of following a vegetarian diet, researchers in Korea have concluded that body fat and cholesterol tend to lower in vegans than those who follow a non-vegetarian diet.
4) Reduced risk of stroke and obesity - Vegans, in general, have a lower chance of binge eating and choosing to eat food out of emotions; this is because they follow a strict diet. These two factors, which contribute to obesity, are mostly observed in non-vegetarians and very rarely in vegans.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
A detox diet is a temporary food habit, which involves detoxifying your body without causing much stress. Detoxifying includes cleansing your body of toxins, bacteria, and viruses that build up inside it. It usually lasts for a few days, and a detox diet consists of foods that are easy to digest and low in fat and protein. These foods help liver function and increase your metabolism, which brings about the detoxification progress.
Some of the constituents of a detox diet are:
1) Drinking copious amounts of water - Water performs many bodily functions like regulating body temperature, hydrating the body, regulating bowel movements etc. One such vital function is flushing out toxins. The more water you drink, the more toxins get flushed out of your body. Drinking eight glasses of water each day is advisable. Plus, water also helps to control hunger.
2) Munch on fruits and vegetables - Replacing your daily diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables, which are rich in fiber, can help remove toxins. It also provides the body with necessary nutrients and antioxidants. Fruits rich in fiber are spinach, broccoli, avocado, blueberries, beans, artichoke and many others.
3) Eating oranges, lemons or limes - Citric acid helps to dissolve toxins within the body and increases and improves the functioning of the liver. Lemons contain the highest amounts of citric acid and eating them on a daily basis can be highly beneficial.
4) Drinking herbal tea - Herbal tea, which is a huge source of antioxidants and water, helps to flush toxins out of the body. Green tea is a good example of this and is loaded with anti-inflammatory properties as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Today, our lifestyle is a serious threat to our health. We live in a way in which we do not provide the right food to the body, nor do we exercise it right. Taking into account the fact that we consume so much processed food and even more unhealthy food, is there something that can be done? Well, of course! Without having to put much effort, follow some simple steps, which will result in plenty of benefits.
Remember, the main area of focus in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle is your diet. After all, it is true that this has massive effects on the health of any person, regardless the stage of life he or she is at.
Sleep better: Over the longer run, it is impossible for a person to prosper health-wise if he or she does not get a sufficient amount of sleep, according to what is actually needed. A few simple things which can be done to improve a person’s sleep are cutting out caffeine and alcohol from one’s diet. While it may seem that alcohol helps a person sleep better, it does throw the sleep cycle out of whack. Similarly, caffeine has properties which contribute in keeping a person up for longer hours.
Eat a balanced diet: When it comes to the ideal diet for a healthy person, it should contain an adequate amount of nutrients and should also be balanced so as to not overload on any one set of nutrients. Comprehensiveness has its much required advantages. So adequate portions of fresh fruits and vegetables is a must, while you should keep a check on the consumption of sugar, fast food and starchy food items.
Quit smoking: Smoking is one of the worst habits any person can have and it does no favours for any individual, regardless of the situation that is faced. If no problems are faced, it can create its own! Apart from the repercussions on the heart, what also occurs when a person smokes is that the bones are weakened and the bladder is irritated. Additionally, the risk of cancer increasing. So, who would want to compound the normal troubles of life with the misery all these things can provide?
- Focus on fitness: Regular exercise is something which is quite underrated. Consistency is said to be key. As a matter of fact, it improves sleep and does wonders for a person’s mood, apart from other health benefits such as keeping the weight in control. It not only protects joints, but also helps overall health, and can go a long way in letting you lead a healthy life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
It is a well-proven fact that what you eat has a direct impact on your total body health. Adding the right food to other healthy lifestyle choices such as adequate water intake and regular exercise will increase your chances of living healthy.
There have been many studies focused on the benefits of using food as medicine. The results show us that not only can you improve your general health to prevent diseases, but can also actively fight the diseases with food. In fact, there are various cancer-fighting foods available that actually destroy cancer cells and cancer-causing cells. Join us as we discuss these anti-cancer foods to prevent cancer:
- Garlic: This is known as a wonder food that can not only prevent cancer but can also keep cardiovascular diseases at bay. Garlic is packed with powerful antioxidants like allicin, proven to remove free radicals from your body. It also boosts immunity, improves brain function, lowers blood pressure and cholesterol levels, and is a natural detoxifier. Just chop some garlic cloves, allow them to rest, then use it raw or sprinkle them on your favorite recipes. Garlic can keep cancer cells from multiplying, which can prevent the onset of the disease.
- Berries: Always delightful, now there are more reasons for you to eat these delicate fruits. Researchers found that strawberries slow down the growth of cancer cells, help you burn your body’s stored fat, protect your body from heart disease, and prevent memory loss. There are various kinds of berries - strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and all are packed with cancer-fighting properties.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes can help in preventing diseases like prostate cancer. This is especially helpful if you have a genetic factor when it comes to cancer and a family history of the same that can bring about prostate cancer. The ingestion of tomatoes can help in stopping the DNA in your cells from causing such kind of damage, which can lead to the start of cancer in the body. You can also use tomato sauce and puree in order to make curries and sauces on a regular basis so that you get a good and healthy dose of tomatoes every day.
- Cruciferous Foods: These leafy greens like lettuce, cabbage, cauliflower and various other types of salad leaves are called cruciferous foods. Cruciferous foods are packed with potent cancer-fighting properties. Regular consumption of such cruciferous foods can actually help to neutralize cancer-causing free radicals. In addition, they also contain compounds like glucosinolates and indole-3-carbinol, which have been shown to ward off cancer.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
There are many myths about diabetes, especially related to what you can eat and what you can’t. Lots of people think that diabetics shouldn’t eat sweets at all. This is not true. Similarly, all carbs and fats are not bad. A high protein diet is also not required and there are no special diabetic meals. So, what should you as a diabetic, eat to combat diabetes? Read on to find out:
- Low glycemic index foods: Complex carbs are best for you as they limit the amount of sugar released into your blood stream and are digested more slowly and prevent your body from releasing too much insulin. These are also called low GI foods as well as slow-release carbs and are also high in fibre. Processed carbs like white bread, pasta, and rice, as well as sodas, packaged meals, and snacks must be junked. These are all called high glycemic index (GI) foods and spike your blood sugar.
- Manage sugar wisely: Diabetes doesn’t mean that you can’t eat sugar or desserts. It means you have to be smart with sugar, like
- Take smaller servings of your favourite desserts as they are best eaten in moderation.
- Reduce the sugar in your diet slowly rather than at once. This will give your taste buds some time to adjust, reducing sugar cravings.
- If you want to eat dessert, hold back on carbs in a meal. Balance out meals so that you don’t eat too many carb-heavy foods.
- Add some healthy fat to your diet, as it slows down the digestive process, which means that your blood sugar levels don’t spike as quickly.
- Eat sweets along with a meal and not alone: Sweets eaten alone can spike your blood sugar levels a lot.
- Don’t drink alcohol: Alcohol is full of calories and carbs and cocktails are loaded with sugar. Alcohol can interfere with diabetes medication and insulin, as well.
- Avoid junk, soft drinks, soda and juices: They are all packed with sugar.
- Avoid processed or packaged foods: These are loaded with hidden sugars. Eat food cooked at home.
- Remember high protein diets are not always good: Studies have shown that if you eat too much protein, especially animal protein, you may become insulin resistant. A healthy diet for diabetics includes protein, carbohydrates, and fats for the body to function properly.
- Eat more of these
- Healthy fats found in raw nuts, olive oil, fish oils, and flax seeds.
- Also eat more fruits and vegetables. Avoid juices.
- Eat more high fibre cereals.
- And avoid foods like
- Trans fats which means all deep-fried foods
- Fast foods, especially cakes, pastries, and chips
- Red meat
Remember, your overall eating patterns are very important. It’s also important to eat at regular intervals and avoid missing meals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
It is often said that we are what we eat. So, when a person aims to stay healthy, maintaining a healthy rate of metabolism is important. So what about foods which can really help boost the metabolism?
While exercise is important to stay healthy, it is said that what a person eats accounts for about 70 to 75% of the entire challenge of being fit. So, it can be said that eating foods which help the metabolism stay at a high level is something which is really very important. But, what exactly are these foods?
- It is known that excessive consumption of eggs leads to high levels of cholesterol, but that really does not mean that egg whites are bad for health. As a matter of fact, not only it has a lot of Vitamin D and protein, but there is also a great amount of branched chain amino acids, which can work wonders on the metabolism of a person.
- Water is something that is really underrated in a variety of ways. It should not come as a surprise, in that case, to know that it can do its bit to help in keep a metabolism rate high. After all, something that gets the body to function more smoothly should also be part of the answer to getting a more effortless high metabolism rate! Another thing which is interesting to know when it comes to water is the fact that if it is drunk cold, more calories can be burnt as the body would spend some energy in warming the water up. Now, is this not a very simple way to go about making sure that one’s metabolism does not slow?
- There are some chemical compounds which can help when it comes to improving the metabolism. One of these happens to be capsaicin. Also, it does not mean that this compound needs to be bought or anything like that. As a matter of fact, it occurs absolutely naturally in chilli peppers. So, just incorporating some of them into the food one eats in a consistent manner will help a lot. Apart from just capsaicin, there is also quite a bit of vitamin C in chilli peppers, so it is truly a case of two birds, one stone!
- A cup of coffee is said to be a daily need for a lot of people. While too much is not good, the fact that coffee drinkers tend to have a 16% higher metabolism than normal should provide sufficient reason to make a daily coffee a habit. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.