Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Dentists online in Alwar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rahul Khandelwal
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul KhandelwalYour feedback matters!
Best doctors best treatment best communication with the patients well done keep it up I will always with you your friend ...................
Best doctor ... He explain every thing
whenever I eat something more more my teeth satt paining idk how. I brush wit colgate n yahh I like to eat food. Sruu very much.
Sir my mouth gum have been swollen and unable to eat after mouth and tonsil infection. So suggest me some cure.
Hello. I am sandip ghosal. My age is 21. I am having serious sensitivity problem in my teeth from last two months. What should I do?
Hi all, I am facing serve gum bleeding. I am getting blood from teeth every morning while brush. It is not coming rest of the day. Only after brush. I am using Colgate and oral B brush. I am doing brush twice a day. Today I found more blood from back teeth and small black substance in that blood when spots. I am usually ecoform tooth paste in night. I am having burning sensation on lips and mouth after every brush. It will feel till half day. Please advise.
By eating only eggshell could we overcome from cavity and regrown in affected area.Why should use harmful comfrey root?Please suggest any other solution also.
Want to know the cost of root canaling and crown treatment per teeth and times it takes to complete the process.
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.