Find numerous Veterinarians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Veterinarians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Veterinarians online in Alwar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Puneet Jain
Treatment of Animal Disorders
Treatment of Animal Diseases
Treatments For Birds
Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats
Services For Birds
Treatment For Reptiles
Veterinary Dental Prophylaxis
Veterinary Surgery Soft Tissue
Submit a review for Dr. Puneet JainYour feedback matters!
I have a parrot, its feathers are of red color. Bt it is unable to speak. What should I give this parrot to eat so that it start speaking.
I am having a Persian cat and have noticed a puss kind of stuff around his ear any suggestions can I put ear drops which we human use in his ears or what to do vet not close by so I can't take him there at least for a week please suggest.
I have a cat normal one. Not persian and all. It is injured. I have no idea someone hit it or its hit by a vehicle. His legs are injured but not bleeding. I applied turmeric to it. What do I do? Any medicine or ointment can be applied? Lybrate Dr. told me to go for x ray and do ice fomentation so is x ray needed? Can't I apply something to his wounds.
My cat is not taking his meal seems last 3 days, he is not playing seems last 5 days, he is sleeping only, his health is getting bad day by day. What should I do? Please suggest fast.
I found a injured pigeon I bring it to home he is nt eating anything only drinking water and milk I think he got a electric shock.
My Dog is active and smart. He is a cross breed of Gradient and Rajapalyamam but he still not grown big neither fat. He is always thin and hyper. Anything to worry or concern?
1. Make sure your dog has unlimited access to fresh water all the time.
2. Make sure your dog has access to shade when outside.
3. Take walks during the cooler hours of the day. Avoid 5-7 pm evening as the steam emitting from the road can kill your pet with heat stroke!
4. When walking, try to stay off of hot surfaces (like coal tar roads) because it can burn your dog's paws.
5. If you feel it's hot outside, it's even hotter for your pet - make sure your pet has a means of cooling off.
6. Keep your dog free of external insects (fleas, ticks) - consult your veterinarian about the best product for your pet.
7. Consider clipping or shaving dogs with long coats (talk to your veterinarian first to see if it's appropriate for your pet).
8. If you have a short nose breed like pugs or bulldogs, keep a Turkish towel with you whenever traveling. Whenever you notice he/she is panting heavily, you can soak the towel in water and wrap it around his body to have a local cooling effect.