Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Alwar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neha Gupta
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neha GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am an often victim of mouth ulcer, facing this problem once a month. May I know what would be the reason for this and any solutions for it? I think it may be due to sweet tea or coffee, but am not sure about it. Can you please tell me what is it exactly?
On Jan 15th I had met with accident and I lost my upper first two teeth and also from left third one is damaged but its I had root canal Now my question is Dental bridge for for teeth is better or implant? If I go for dental bridge can I bite hard items while eating? Which is the best quality dental bridge for front 4 teeth? Thanks in advance. :-)
Sir I have teeth problem. My teeth have black inside face. I clean it some days before but again have same problem start.
Dear Dr. Want to know more about gingival cottage. Or gum surgery cost. please Suggest Dr. Near by me Kolhapur Maharashtra.
1. Lemon juice and asafoetida powder mixed in equal proportions (1tsf) to be applied and left for 5-10 mins and then risen gurgle with luke warm water.
2. Turmeric powder mixed with lukewarm mustard oil to be applied over the aching tooth and gargle with normal water.
3. Saline water both lukewarm and cold has benefitial effects in relieving pain.
4. Clove oil application over the affected tooth will heal as well nutrilize the pain.
5. Salt and black pepper in equal amount to be mixed with little water to make paste and applied on the affected tooth.
Apart from these tip follow and consult your doctor for proper medication do not dwell permanently over them as it will be just a temporary ways where a diseased part always needs medications.