Find numerous Toxicologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Toxicologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Toxicologists online in Alwar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohd.Shad
Submit a review for Dr. Mohd.ShadYour feedback matters!
My age is 22 years, male who have lost of appetite. I knew most of measures to gain it but as it is usual. I need to know the fastest means to back in normal appetite at the earliest.
I am slim boy. N also suffered from chicken pox. My age is 21 .plz tel me best way t gain weight, n strength, n stamina as well. Thank you.
Dr. sahab mujhe 8 din bukhar aa raha hai aur sardi jukam bhi bahut jyada hai kripa karke koi upay batayen. Mahan kripa hogi. Regards Mo furkanchi Sti.
Agar morning time main kuch khaane se phle agar garlic khaaye to nightfall ki problem thik ho skti hai .
I'm 21 years old boy. Recently I found my health check-up. They said my BMI is not good. My BMI is 29. Need help for diet and control. Also I'm close to obesity now.
When it comes to health benefits, green tea has been an undisputed winner for a long time. It is a must have for all health conscious people. For many people, the day starts and ends with a cup of green tea. However, of late, its position and popularity have been challenged. With its health benefits, white tea is slowly but steadily finding its way into the lives of people.
Now the obvious question is; which one of the two (green tea or white tea) is better? While some loyal fans swear by green tea, others have genuine reasons to opt for white tea. To know more about their benefits, one first needs to know, what are green and white tea?
Green tea and white tea are both extracted and processed from the same mother plant, Camellia sinensis. White tea is manufactured using the young buds and leaves. Green tea, on the other hand, is manufactured from the older leaves of the plant.
Also, green tea undergoes more processing compared to the white tea. In the case of green tea, the leaves are first withered, followed by steaming or frying (pan frying). Next, there is rolling, shaping, and finally drying of the leaves. In the case of white tea, the processing is simple and involves steaming followed by drying of the leaves.
The health benefits of green tea Vs white tea
- The antioxidant capacity: Both green tea and white tea contains a phytochemical, Polyphenols, which has antioxidant properties. In addition to the weight management, this antioxidant is known to protect the body from cardiovascular disorders, diabetes, and even cancer. Research suggests the phenolic content, and subsequently, the antioxidant capacity is higher in white tea as compared to the green tea.
- Protection from UV rays: The harmful effects of UV rays are known to all. Research suggests that both green and white tea are at par (photoprotection ability) when it comes to protection from the harmful UV radiation.
- Anti-carcinogenic property: When it comes to cancer-fighting ability, white tea earns the brownie point. Undergoing less processing as compared to the green tea, the antimutagenic and the anti-carcinogenic properties are higher in white tea.
- Mood enhancer and stress reliever: Many studies suggest that white tea has a slightly higher caffeine content compared to the green tea. Thus, white tea will have a better soothing and refreshing effect than green tea.
- A younger looking skin: Both white and green tea play a pivotal role in slowing down the aging process. However, White tea contains a higher content of polyphenols (due to less processing) and is believed to have a better ability to prevent the breakdown of the elastin and collagen than green tea. The EGCG or EpiGalloCatechin Gallate (lowers the aging process) is also higher in white tea.
- Weight Management: When it comes to weight management, both white and green tea exhibit almost similar effects.
- Anti-inflammatory property: The anti-inflammatory property is slightly higher in white tea than green tea. White tea, thus, helps to suppress the activities collagenase, elastase, and oxidants (enzymes responsible for Rheumatoid arthritis) better. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Is it harmful when brush just after food or not and is milk is harmful taken at night some says milk retard digestion.
Many of us thrive on the diet rich in processed fast foods as we hardly get time to cook a wholesome meal for ourselves in this fast-paced schedule. Moreover, the junk foods hardly have anything to contribute to our body while the baked goods strip off all the essential nutrients. These are some of the prime reasons behind vitamin deficiency. Even though that doesn’t mean that it will leave your body impaired or lead to any disease, but it can prevent some organs from functioning properly.
This is because vitamins are regarded as co-contributors for all the essential biochemical reactions within the body. Fatigue, shortness of breath, weight loss and irregular heartbeats are some of the well-known signs of vitamin deficiency, but you should be aware of the unusual vitamin-deficiency signs as well.
- White and red acne on the arms, thighs, and cheeks: This means that your body is not just deficient in Vitamins A and D, but some essential fatty acids as well. If you spend long hours in air-conditioned spaces and live in a region high in pollution, you are more likely to suffer from these deficiencies. You should eat a lot of fishes, eggs and green leafy vegetables in this case. You should consume dairy products since they contain healthy fats along with all the fresh fruits and vegetables you can think of.
- Tingling sensation followed by numbness in the hands and feet: This indicates that your body is deficient in B vitamins such as B12, B6, and folate or B9. It is a health issue directly connected with the peripheral nerves and their ending on the skin. These symptoms may be accompanied by depression, anemia, fatigue and even hormone imbalances. Foods like eggs, mutton, chicken, nuts, wheat germ, brown rice, grains, and sprouts are an excellent source of vitamin B.
- Cracks at the corner of the mouth: This is a common symptom indicating a deficiency of B vitamins along with iron and zinc. This problem is mostly seen among vegetarians since they do not eat enough iron, zinc and Vitamin B12. It could also mean that you are cutting down on some proteins required for your immunity building owing to excessive dieting. You should include more poultry products, tomatoes, lentils, and peanuts. Make sure that you eat dairy products such as paneer, yogurt, and ghee or clarified butter.
- Muscle cramps along with throbbing pain in calves, arches of feet and back portion of the legs: If this is the case with you, then you are not just deficient in vitamin but calcium, magnesium and potassium as well. This may also happen if you are training hard since you are likely to lose more minerals through heavy sweating. Have a lot of fresh fruits, dry fruits and vegetables to fix these issues.
The key to avoiding such problems is to have a balanced meal every day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.