Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Alwar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh Chand GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have got throat pain since there was no proper sleep from a week. And usually I get sinus. So how to get rid of throat pain.
I am 28 years old man. L have been suffering from tonsils for the 3 days. Please give me the prescription.
What is solutions of acidity, I am very tiered about this, whenever I sit more than one hours on the same place it will scour.
I am young single boy. Mera saval hi ki jab paida hote hi hamare sab ke penies par foreskin hoti hi. Par mai bachpanse dekha hi mere penies ki foreskin hamesha piche rehati hi yani top khula hi rehata hi aisa kaise? Aur foreskin penies ko protect karti hi surface of the glans soft, moist and sensitive rakhati hi to ab mere penies soft moist aur sensitive kaise rakhu please Dr. se vinati hi vistar se / details me batao plz.
How to inhibit melanin over production? How to increase pheomelanine in skin instead of eumelanine? How to prevent sun burn?
My wife removed copper t couple of month back, After that during the intercourse I felt uncomfortable and my outer skin getting burning irritation when I wash. Kindly suggest.
What are the symptoms of flue? What are the medicine that I should buy? How much time it will take to cure?
I unable to sleep properly at night last few days now my chest paining if I take water at that time then my pain stops along with left side of my head also paining what to do??
1) what is meant by fibre and which are the meals are contain fibres. 2) what is meant by whole grain. Are roti made of wheat are whole grains?
If you have done sex with a married woman during her period time only or mc time 3 rd day without condom then aids is possible not not.
Instead of spending a lump sum amount on supplements that are marketed for athletes and fitness fanatics, you can just make a few changes to your diet and add these 5 super foods mentioned below to your daily dietary plan to increase your endurance and power. Eating whole foods rather than manufactured and processed food is recommended in this regard. Also, athletes should inculcate these food items into all their regular meals and snacks, instead of just before a big event or after exercising.
- Wild Salmon: This power food is essential for athletes because it contains high quality protein i.e. lean protein, Omega-3 fatty acids (that is anti-inflammatory) and vitamins B12 and B6. Athletes should opt for wild salmon since they are less contaminated than their farmed counterparts. Salmon enhances athletic performance and helps build muscles. It also lowers the risk of prostate cancer and chronic heart diseases, and makes recovery from injuries quicker.
- Bananas: Bananas are the favorite pre and post workout recovery food. It is loaded with potassium that helps in regulating fluids and prevents muscles from cramping or spasming and also contains vitamin B6 which is anti inflammatory and prevents cardiovascular diseases. It is easy to digest and has natural electrolytes that are beneficial to athletes.
- Nuts: Combining protein and healthy fats, nuts are natural and easy to digest. They can balance your blood sugar levels and help in breaking down carbohydrates for long durations without upsetting your stomach. Athletes with high calorie needs must consume nuts. It is rich in vitamins and minerals; unsaturated fat that is anti-inflammatory and fiber that helps stabilize energy levels.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal is considered to be the most nourishing food for athletes. It is very rich in protein and has high soluble fiber content and complex carbohydrates. It is essential for athletes looking to put on weight. It is also important for maintaining glucose levels and cholesterol. It is rich in vitamin B, minerals and antioxidants.
- Sweet Potatoes: Imperative for their starchy content, sweet potatoes are rich in vitamin A and C, which are powerful antioxidants, and minerals such as potassium, iron, manganese, and copper that are necessary for healthy muscle function. Sweet potatoes help in lowering of blood pressure and removing free radicals from your body.