Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Alwar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Chetan SharmaYour feedback matters!
I have a problem in my knees, some time I feel there is no knee pain while seating for toilet, problem to sit down, I am 35 year male
I have had fatty lumps for years, about 20 I had one removed coz it started hurting most of them hurt, I also get very painful pain in my thigh bones, it never stops hurting, my drs have said they couldnt hurt but.
In my mom leg have a pain occur daily mainly in the evening time and many times all the day. Pain only occur in between the toe and the knee Means mainly below the knee of leg. Why this is occur and can have any solution by which the pain is remove. Can any home made remedies also do work to remove the pain. Please suggest me the best answer.
I am a 65 yrs old female and am just recovering from about of flu and gastro enteritis. But now both my knees hurt very much and I don't know why. I don't want to take pain killers. Is it just weakness after my illness?
I am 37 year old male I feel burning sensation in my both legs what would be the reason please suggest.
I am 28 Years old have backache for last two months. What should I do? Please suggest. I am from haryana.
I have thyroid and my weight and fat has shoot up veryuch in past few months I need a suggestion on my diet to get back to normal? I also want to consult about my sexual health regarding this that I have very tight pennis foreskin and it pains to pull it back what should I do?
Dr. Har waqt sar me dard rehta hai aur kamar me kafi dawai bhi khai. Ek saal pehle dengue fever bhi ho gaya tha phir aaram tha par dard abi bhi hai please advised de kiya karna hai.
I have pain in my knee every day for one week. What should I do in this case. Please give me properly salutations.
I am a 26 years male. I have pain in my left shoulder some times. Specially when I carry something heavy.
Bursitis is a disorder that is characterized by inflammation of a fluid filled sac called the bursa. Bursa is present in between various tissues such as muscles, tendons and bones where friction may occur. This sac cushions the tissues and prevents friction. The usual areas that are affected by this condition are hip, shoulder and the elbows.
The symptoms of bursitis are:
1. You will experience pain in the affected area
2. Tightness and stiffness in the area
3. Local swelling of the muscle
4. Redness of the area
5. Any physical contact with the area causes pain
Bursitis may also occur due to the following reasons:
1. Ageing results in loss of elasticity of the tendons, thus impairing their ability to tolerate any stressful activity
2. Sports such as baseball where you are required to throw the ball with force may lead to bursitis
3. If you do tasks that require kneeling down on a regular basis
4. Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time
5. Abnormalities such as improperly placed joints
6. Inflammation from other conditions such as gout, thyroid disorders and rheumatoid arthritis may lead to bursitis
The condition is treated by using a variety of methods such as exercise and medication. Antibiotics are used to treat any underlying infection causing bursitis. Injections may be administered to reduce inflammation in the affected area along with exercises to strengthen the affected muscle. In severe cases, the doctor may resort to surgery to treat this condition.
You may use certain preventive measures to stay clear of bursitis. Some of them are
1. Lift with proper form: If you are lifting something heavy, then make sure you keep the spine straight and bend your knees slightly.
2. Take breaks: Don’t remain in the same position for long durations, take small breaks and walk around to release the stress from your legs.
3. Exercise: Do strength building workouts to build strength in the joints. Include mobility and flexibility stretches in your routine to keep your joints healthy, thus increasing the range of motion.
4. Maintain optimal weight levels: If you are obese, then take steps to reduce your weight. Maintain a proper diet to check your waistline. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.