Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in bandikui. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Ankit Kumar SethiYour feedback matters!
I am 53 year old man. Doctor detected an ulcer at food pipe through endoscopy. Medicine is running. Pl suggest about diet & others.
I m suffering from piles from 10 yrs. No bleeding. Problem in sitting for a long time. Constipation from a long time. Taking Issbgol husk at night. Both internal and external hemmorid with pain and itching. Pls suggest the best way.
My wife head problem head pain and back side head wings are very tight and very serious positions before diagram enjection after rest. I will blood report normal, I try my wife ct scan, how to solution.?
My sister has her both the palms getting discoloured to pale blue color and also some bumps are seen on both her palms.please Advice what can be done and also can it be a serious matter.
I am 28 year old and I'm suffering head ache before 2 months and I'm become tension for unnecessary thouts. So what I can do unnecessary thouts never come my mind and please give me suggestion for headache by unnecessary thouts.
Doctor, I am suffering from fungal infection before 5 month, before 5 month I have been continuously take medicine but not good result. Please doctor give me some advice for remove it.
As per the article of Dr. of today, Coffee has got some negative effects on digestion. But in some previous article I found that it has got some good effects also. So now, I am confused. Anyway, if a small cup of coffee is taken twice a day after about 2 hrs gap from the breakfast and lunch, is it harmful or not?
Having beautiful nails is not necessary only for looking good, but they need to be clean for health purposes too. Just like your skin and hair, you need to take care of them so that they are healthy looking. They are exposed to environment and there are many ways by which your nails get damaged. Thus, here are a few tips that are easy to follow to keep your nails look great and keep them healthy!
- Care for your cuticles: During a manicure avoid trimming your cuticles. They are meant to be the barrier for bacteria and when you cut them, it may result in painful infections. With the help of a cuticle pusher, you may moisten them and push them back, but do not cut them totally. Even when you are having a conventional manicure make sure that you protect your cuticles by dabbing some olive or almond oil so that the reaction of chemicals that come in contact with your skin becomes minimum.
- Use moisturizer: Even your nails need to be moisturized and hence while you rub lotion on your hands put some of it on your nail and cuticles too. By using hand wash regularly you tend to dry your nail bed. Thus, after every wash, it is necessary that you use some moisturizer. If possible, use some coconut oil for rubbing on your nails. You can use cuticle cream too and rubbing that every day on your cuticles will help in keeping them moisturized.
- Provide nutrients to your nails: Yes, even your nails need nutrients to be healthy. Take biotin that is also referred as vitamin H. Studies reveals that it helps in preventing nails from becoming brittle. It may not grow your nails faster, but it provides the necessary support to your nails so that they do not split, crack or tear away.
- Wear gloves to protect your nails: Make it a practice to wear gloves while you are working with detergents, whether during dishwashing or anything else. Detergents have harsh chemicals that will leach away nutrients and moisture from your nails. Thus, it’s better to protect before than taking care later. “Prevention is better than cure” you know!
- Avoid using harsh polish: In nail polishes, you will find toxic chemicals like toluene, dimethyl, dibutyl phthalate, and camphor, diethyl phthalates, and formaldehyde. These nail polishes are dangerous for health. Instead try alternatives that do not contain such chemicals and are easy on your nails. Before you purchase them read the label carefully.
After following all these, if still you are not satisfied with the quality or health of your nails, it is better to get advice from an expert.