Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Aluva. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PraveenYour feedback matters!
Dronis 20 side effects? Started it a week back I am facing some issues like cramps, vomiting, fever,headache.
I feel itching at my private parts. M 23 weeks pregnant. What might be the reasons? And what precautions to be taken.
I got a huge thyes. My upper body is maintained n slim because of my thyes I look fat and it causing me trouble while walking. Can doctors consult me as how could I reduce my thyes.
I have serious drop in sexual health, I look tired always. Have severe acidity as well which doctor few years back when consulted told as GERD. Im so obese, no strength to exercise, run and climb. I'm so disappointed myself bcoz even im not having an erection for sex. Always depressed losing hopes to live a good life coz next year getting married but worried of my potency. Pls anyone help me. Coming to my habits I smoke daily twice and consume alcohol occasionally. Also I find strange changes in me. Like hair fall (no root can be seen after fall) head scalp dry always even though I put oil 2 days once. My stomach always remains bloated and worsens if not eaten. And from past 3 years I have daily constipation. Pls doctor guide me. Even ready for a visit in Bangalore for full check up.
I am 30 year old. My weight is 55 kg. I did some medical test and doctor said my cholesterol is raised. Please tell me how can I control my cholesterol?
One month back I consulted a doctor because of feeling unwell. He told me that I was attacked by diabetes and given a tablet gemer forte. I used it for one month until my glucose levels become normal. Now from last ten days onwards though I am not taking any tablet but my glucose levels are normal both in fbs and ppbs. So now shall I stop my treatment or it should be continued. Please reply the answer as early as possible.
My skin is becoming black while playing in hot sun what should be done not to become black while exposed to sun.
When you think of healthy food, cornflakes and oatmeal are probably the first things that come to mind. For most people, eating healthy translates into eating boring, bland food. So, if you're on a diet, here's some good news for you. Healthy food does not have to be bland or expensive.
Here are 6 indigenous Indian healthy foods that are ideal for you:
- Idli: This south Indian steamed dish is free from oil and fats and is rich in carbohydrates and proteins. Having a low fat content makes idlis very easy to digest. Idlis are prepared using a combination of rice and dal. Their amino acids complement each other and the fermentation process enhances the vitamin B and protein levels in the dish.
- Sattu: Sattu is a staple dish in Bihar that is made primarily from roasted gram flour along with barley and wheat flour. Sattu is rich in fiber, has cooling properties and has a low glycaemic index. Roasting the flour also helps retain all the nutrients in the flour. Sattu can be made in a number of ways including paranthas and ladoos.
- Dhokla: Dhoklas are steamed Gujarati snacks made using gram flour. As with idlis, the flour is allowed to ferment before steaming. This helps enhance its nutrient value. Dhoklas also have a very low glycaemic index and is easy to digest.
- Bajra: Bajra is a very humble grain that is commonly eaten in Rajasthan. Bajra is a rich source of energy and aids digestion. It has an anti diabetic effect and is also said to promote a healthy heart. The lignin in grains is also said to have cancer protecting properties. Bajra is a winter food that is usually made into rotis or khichadi.
- Daliya: Daliya is also known as broken wheat. Daliya recipes can be sweet and savoury. Daliya is a complex carbohydrate that is slow to digest and hence releases energy at a slow, sustained rate. This makes it an ideal food for people suffering from high cholesterol or diabetes. The high fiber content also makes daliya easy to digest.
- Sprouts: Almost every guide to healthy eating promotes sprouts. As the name suggests, sprouts are lentils that have been germinated till they 'sprout' a root. This germination process makes them easy to digest by breaking down the nutrients into simple forms. Sprouts are rich in fiber, vitamin, minerals and proteins. They can be eaten raw or cooked depending on your preference.
I am 14 years old. I am in tension for my height. Now my height is 4'10. And I want increasr my height upto 6'5. Please help me doctors.
What are the home remedies for pimples, blockades, skinnyoil how to growth beard, what are the diet to loss fat.
Can soup be a complete dinner by itself?
Soups are normally the first thing you order at a restaurant, followed by at least two other meal courses. The universally accepted appetizer takes a backseat when contemplating dinner. But can it be considered a complete dinner meal in itself?
To rightly be considered as dinner, a soup must not only be filling, but must also be correct on the calorie chart. Hearty soups like Russian Borsch, Vietnamese pho, and Italian Minestrone are considered as main courses. They have an apt mix of vegetables, protein and carbohydrates in a single bowl. Thick soups that carry not only the broth, but also toppings that make them sumptuous, can be had as your dinner.
These kind of all-in-one soups, that carry a number of condiments on their side, and ingredients in them, are also a great way of utilizing leftovers. For fussy eaters, a lot of ingredients can be blended well and masked in the form of soup. It is a perfect comfort food, which can be easily cooked, and is loved by almost everyone. It also carries benefits for people who want to lose weight.
Home-made soups are much healthier than the ready-to-drink packet ones as the packet ones have starch and few other ingredients which are not healthy. Another important thing is the time of having these soups. It should be preferred that soups should be taken as early as possible in the evenings, latest by 7:00pm, if at home and 8:00pm if having dinner out as it has salt content which can lead to water retention in the body if consumed too late. The soup can be coupled with freshly cut salad without any creams or fat content.
The calories in a soup can range from 20 to 100 approximately, depending upon the density and the additives. However, the usual by-the-sides like breadsticks, potatoes, rice crackers, naan bread, tofu croutons, creme fraiche, or even a spoonful of pesto etc. increase the calorie content and hence should be avoided.
So the next time you stress about what to cook for dinner, just pick up some vegetables off the shelf, or meat, and blend your way through an easy,nutritious and yummy dinner choice.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.