Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Allahabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Mr. VipinYour feedback matters!
I am a 27 year old male and am unable to last longer on bed (early ejaculation). Kindly, suggest can I use Viagra or is any other natural medicine available?
He is having problems of erectile dysfunction .means having erection problem due to that his married lyf affected.
How to know, whether I am suffering from pre-mature ejaculation, what is average time for a normal person in case of sex Nd masturbation.
Sir/mam since many days I didn't do the sperm removal process. May be for 50 to 60 days .Sir is it okay or not? Thank you.
Actually I got a problem while doing sex. I am nt well satisfied. I came early. How. To take. It for long. Period. please Suggest me. Because when I masturbate its okk. But during sex. Its I think. I came early.
I am 32 years old unmarried, from the age of 12 I am masturbating Never had sex. I have erection problem and its not hard also. Please help.
I did 2 minutes sex. Vaginal sex and then I removed the condom and ejaculated outside. So obviously my penis will be dry and dint get any fluid in my hand. But my doubt is did women's semen or vaginal fluid entered in my penis. Without my knowledge? And with that hand I ejaculated and then ate snack? Will I be effected with HIV?
I got divorced 2 months before and as if now I am in a new relationship so the problem is that I had sex with my previous wife a several time without protection and now I am enjoying my my sex life with the new wife same without protection, is their any chances of having HIV Aids, please do reply as soon as possible, I am getting myself in depression.
Hai Dr. for under developing of foetus after 10/12 week's. My wife has to make ambition. 25 day's has been passed the bleeding stopped after one week. My question is can we have sex. If yes can it be unprotected/protected sex.
I have a problem of erectile disorder and also could not sustain long time during intercourse only 2-3 minutes, kindly suggest me any meditation or tablets.
Watermelon for Sexual Health
In this season try to eat watermelon daily to boost sexual power. watermelon is considered as natural viagra because it boosts our sexual hormones and increase blood circulation in the penis for better erection.
Got ejaculate very early at bad. And have size of 4.5 of penis. Any suggestions to stay longer in bed and can increase . .
Sir I am addicted to masturbation I usually do 2 times a day I do many things to stop it but all my efforts result nothing. Suggest me any medicine to stop it (plz suggest medicine which easily available on local medical stores). Sir please answer my question is masturbation causing aging (I mean I noticed wrinkles on my hands) my skin looks oldy my age is 22 but I look like 32 l loosing my smartness. Is excess masturbation cause any sexual problem in future. Sir what I do please help me.
I am suffering from pme. And Ed too. I am discharge in 30 to 40 sec. I am so worried .what I do? My life sucks. please suggest.
Sir, I am too helpless please help me I am a student and at the time of school on 9th-10th I was started masturbation and now I am addicted I want to out from this but when I try I am always fail in this please help.
Hello Dr. Two days back I have diagnosed with fibroid in my uterus. I am v upset what should I do. Can I go for laparoscopic surgery yet I dont have any baby.
My right testis is bigger than left one. When I touch or grab my right testis than I feel something like water on my right testis. What is this. What can I do for it. Is this harmful for my career in navy.
Do you feel disinterested in getting physically close to your partner? If yes, then it can be a sign of HSDD, that is Hypoactive sexual desire disorder. It is a sex disorder marked by disgust and disinterest towards sex. This disorder affects both men and women.
Men with Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder
Men are generally perceived as highly sexual beings, but in reality, 1 out of 5 men may be suffering from HSDD.
Some possible causes of male HSDD include:
- Psychological issues: Anxiety and stress due to the strain of family or relationship problems, rigours of daily life or mental disorders such as depression are some of the factors that influence sexual desire.
- Medical causes: Diseases (for example: diabetes), conditions (such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure and obesity) and drugs (such as hair loss medications) have adverse effects on sexual desire.
- Hormonal problems: Low levels of testosterone usually lead to low sexual desire. Other hormones, such as the thyroid hormone or prolactin (hormone that governs the development of breast milk) can also contribute to the cause.
- Low levels of dopamine: Dopamine is a neurotransmitter, which is responsible for the pleasure perception in your brain. Low levels of dopamine usually signify low sexual desire.
How it can be treated ?
If the cause is psychological, then sex therapy (psychological counselling based on sexual issues) is used to treat HSDD. But if it is hormonal, testosterone supplements are used.
Women with Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder
Female HSDD is more complicated and is difficult to diagnose. HSDD can affect women across all ages.
In women, this disorder can have a wider spectrum of causes, which include:
- Interpersonal relationship problems: Certain problems such as the partner’s performance issues, loss of emotional gratification with relationships, childbirth and becoming nothing, but only a loved one’s caregiver can all lead to low sexual desire.
- Sociocultural influences: Media’s portrayal of sexuality, peer pressure and job stress have negative influences on sexual desire.
- Low testosterone: Women produce testosterone as well, and similar to men, low levels of this sex hormone cause a significant dip in sexual desire.
- Medical problems: Mental illnesses such as depression or medical problems, such as fibroids or endometriosis (a disorder characterized by the growth of uterine tissues outside the organ) affect women, physically and mentally, thus making ‘hypoactive sexual desire disorder’ a possibility.
- Medications: Excessive use of antidepressants, oral contraceptives and blood pressure drugs can lower sexual desire.
- Age: The androgen (sex hormone) levels lower drastically as a woman ages, thus negatively impacting her sexual desires.
Sex therapy (therapy that concerns itself with counselling and addressing one’s physical or psychological hindrances to sex) medication changes, diagnosing underlying medical problems, vaginal estrogens and testosterone therapy (therapy that helps in managing the effects of low levels of testosterone) are mostly used to increase sexual desire in women. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist and ask a free question.