Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Allahbad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh SinghYour feedback matters!
How to overcome of smoking habits? He is taking six cigarettes in a day some time more then. Snoring badly while sleep.
Hi , I am 23 years old and I am having problem in my throat. Due to this I feel that there is something trapped in the throat.
I am suffering form chronic cough since 2 yrs, dust allergies cannot expose to any smells, cough starts very badly itching ears, throat. 2 months back I had operated for chronic sinus with fungus on right side of face in the month of june 2016. Till that date I was taking montek lc daily. After operation I did not take any tablet of allergy. No cough or running nose. But since 10 days again running nose, cough, itching ear.
Hello my age 21, morning after waking up I get severe cold and continuous sneezing. I'm scared that it could be a sinus problem. If yes, please advice me a medicine.
My friend slept me on my ear a week before and it is still vibrating but no pain. I have consult with the doc but no improvement pls help.
I am having tinnitus problem. Ringing sounds in ear for 5-10 min every now and then. Sometimes ear wax also develops. I can ear but sometimes not clearly. Age 30 weight 45kg. Height 5.6"
I am 28 years old male weighing around 74 kg i.e. Not over weight, I make strange loud groaning sounds from throat and from my teeth as well while sleeping all the time. Whats wrong with me and how do I stop making this sound.
I'm suffering from Vertigo. When I wake up or going to sleep it starts and it is for very short period or moment. I m taking homeopathic treatment.what can be done for this condition?
The common reason why most of us get throat infections is because they are viral in nature. This means that if one person gets a throat infection then he transmits it to others by touching, coughing and sneezing etc.
Viral throat infections can be managed easily. There are several home remedies that can alleviate your viral infection. However, it is suggested to consult an ENT specialist if the home remedy is not providing any relief to you.
- Gargling: It is one of the most popular methods of treating viral throat infection. All you need to do is mix one tablespoon of salt in 200 ml of water and warm the solution. When the water becomes lukewarm, take a small portion of it and rinse your throat with the solution. Take care that the solution remains within your throat and does not reach your stomach. Rinse your throat for 5 minutes and repeat the procedure after a rest of 2 minutes. Ensure that the water remains lukewarm for effectiveness.
- Inhalation: Another common method of ridding yourself of viral throat infections is to inhale steam. Boil some water mixed with eucalyptus oil. When the water starts developing bubbles, take your face near it, cover it and the pot containing water with a dry towel and inhale the steam. This procedure is inconvenient for many people because inhalation results in sweating, but the result is perceptible. You must inhale steam for at least five minutes. Once you are done with inhalation, avoid taking cool fluids like cold water etc., else the effect would be reversed and your infection might get more severe.
- Take lots of fluids: Strange as it may sound, viral throat infection can also be treated by taking lots of hot fluids. The warm temperature helps in neutralising the viruses, while the fluids prevent the dehydration of the body. Take hot tea, coffee etc. when you have an infected throat.
- Drink hot milk and turmeric: Many mothers administer this solution to their kids to treat throat infections caused by viruses. This concoction is best taken before sleeping in the night. Turmeric has been found to carry several anti-microbial properties.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, you must avoid smoking to alleviate your viral throat infection.
- Use decongestants and nasal sprays: These substances make breathing easier by contracting the swollen mucous membranes. Nasal sprays also help relieve runny noses and post-nasal drips, which are so irritating and inconvenient to many. However, avoid administering this remedy to small children. Since these sprays contain synthetic drugs, it is advisable to stick to prescribed dosages for different age groups. Please also consult your ENT doctor before administering the nasal sprays to yourself or anybody else.