Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Allahabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunit ShanglooYour feedback matters!
I am 17 year old I can't sleep for 2 days I have try many remedies and tablet but it doesn't work can you please help me with this.
I had my last last periods on 12th November and I had sex with my fiance on the same and also taken ipill on 12th November. Today means on 18th, I have again have a periods and the duration is less than a weak. M having weakness too. Is there any problem? Please help me doc.
The normal foreskin in infants and children does not need special care and should not be retracted for cleaning from birth to 5 years of age.
Why is foreskin hygiene important?
If you have a foreskin, you owe it to yourself to practise correct hygiene because the failure to do this can result in an unpleasant smell, soreness, irritation and infection. Poor hygiene is associated with a greater risk of getting cancer of the penis and possibly with sexually transmitted diseases. A man who neglects his foreskin may end up with a smelly and sore penis that could affect his sex life, for it will be obvious to his partner.
It is important to retract the foreskin and wash all of the area at least once a week. All males should practise proper hygiene from the age of 6 or 7.
Foreskin hygiene is very simple!
When you have your shower or bath, follow these steps:
1. Slide your foreskin back towards your body (diagrams (a)-(c)). A male older than 5 years should be able to slide his foreskin back. If you cannot, check with your doctor.
2. Wash the end of your penis and foreskin with soap and water. (do not let soap get in the opening—it stings!)
3. After your shower or bath, dry the end of your penis and foreskin properly and replace the foreskin (diagrams (d)-(f)).
Do not forget to replace the foreskin, or it could get trapped back and cause unpleasant problems.
Also, when you urinate, slide the foreskin back just enough so that the urine does not get on the foreskin—this helps to keep it clean.
Do not forget—if you have any problems, see your doctor.
The skin can get dull and result in acne and other breakouts if exposed to the sun or other environmental factors. Homeopathic treatments have one major advantage over other forms of treatment that is they do not have any side effects.
Some homeopathic treatments for getting clear skin are-
1. Sulphur - Symptoms of dry and scaly skin can be treated by sulphur. It can also be used to treat skin eruptions such as pimples and pimple marks.
2. Bovista - Bovista is a homeopathic remedy used for disorders resulting from excessive use of cosmetics. Pimples and dark skin are problems caused by excessive cosmetic products use and treating these symptoms with bovista can help in achieving a clear and healthy skin.
3. Psorinum - People affected by overactive sebaceous glands, which results in excessive oil production benefit from using Psorinum. It will remove symptoms of greasy skin and pimples caused as a result of oily skin.
4. Silicea - Silicea is a homeopathic medicine used when acne leaves deep marks on the skin. This treatment gets rid of the scars to give a clear skin.
5. Sepia - Discoloration of the face caused due to liver disorders or hormonal imbalance is treated by Sepia. Sepia eliminates these discolorations and gives you clear and healthy skin.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Can Exercising Regularly Keep Your Skin Flawless??