Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Allahabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sneha RastogiYour feedback matters!
Is teeth extraction necessary for front teeth straightening? I have heard a number of Cons of teeth extraction. I am asking this question for a female 26 years age.She has already gone to 2 year brace treatment.Thanks
I have ulcers in my mouth and white patches inside the mouth. How could I get rid of them completely I am ready to do anything for that thing!
I get pain in my right eye whenever I look at bright light for example while driving and also when when my tooth pains.
Hello, I am having bad breath problem. I use mouth wash but it last for some time only. Please suggest the cure.
Bad breath is a condition that usually results from poor oral health or digestive problems. Bad breath may also cause social awkwardness and self-esteem issues. The practitioner first carries out a diagnosis to detect the symptoms and prescribes a remedy accordingly.
The various causes of bad breath are:
- Irregular brushing habits
- Tobacco consumption
- Consuming certain foods like onion and garlic may result in a foul smell
- Yeast infections in the mouth
- Dry mouth where saliva production is minimal
- Illnesses such as kidney problems may cause bad breath
Homeopathy focuses on providing a holistic treatment rather than a symptom based treatment.
The various homeopathic remedies for bad breath are:
- Pulsatilla: If you have bad breath along with dry mouth, Pulsatilla can be an effective remedy. Pulsatilla is a very effective treatment for getting rid of bad breath along with dry mouth.
- Merc sol: It is very effective in treating bad breath along with increased production of saliva. If your salivary glands are overactive and have a moist mouth, then this remedy is recommended. It is also useful in getting rid of bad breath that occurs from dental cavities.
- Carbo veg: If the bad breath results from infections, such as gingivitis and gum bleeding, then you may use this remedy. It is also used in the treatment of pus discharge from the gums.
- Carbolic acid: Carbolic acid is used to treat bad breath along with constipation. The symptoms are bloated abdomen, abdominal cramps and nausea.
- Kreosote: This remedy is recommended for bad breath that results from dental caries. It may lead to bleeding from your gums due to teeth decay.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is a treatment that is recommended for bad breath that results from a throat infection. The throat infection may be accompanied by symptoms of fever.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is used for treating symptoms of bad breath along with cold. This also relieves symptoms of indigestion and constipation.
I have a problem in my tooth cavity In my tooth the blood is coming always I couldn't able to solve it properly please tell me how could I cure this type of problem.
Hi doc. Is it possible to recover from cavity naturally or any other way other than drilling and filling teeth.
Hi I have bad breathing problem. Please suggest me something. Sometimes I wash my mouth with mouthwash but still issue is there? Do I need to clean tongue daily, which I started recently.
I have problems with teeth. When I wake up in the morning alignment of teeth is different than normal What should I have to do?
My child is 5 year old and at the sleeping time he make teeth grinding. We have given almendazole to him as doubts of worms in stomach,but still he do teeth grinding and make sound at night. So pls guide me
My boy was born with two little teeth in his lower jaw. By Doctor decided to pluck it off. After 6 months again in the same place two teeth came. But it is not growing enough. He is now 2 years old. please give suggestion.
Sir I can not open my mouth properly due to chewing gutkha. Maine gutka chhod dia hai. Please advice me.
Huge number of Indians tend to ignore or abuse their dental health. Most adults in the country need regular scaling due to their food and lifestyle habits.
Teeth scaling is one of the most common methods used for treating gum disease. This procedure helps remove plaque and tartar (causes of gum tissue inflammation) build-up on your teeth. In a nutshell, it reverses the occurrence of gum disease, while preventing further development of it into a serious condition. A non-surgical procedure, teeth scaling is different from a normal dental cleaning as it involves cleaning the tooth areas that are under the gum line. It removes substances that cannot be removed through brushing.
The importance of scaling
In addition to giving you healthy gums, dental scaling is important for reducing your risk of having a heart disease. If you’re wondering how teeth scaling is connected to your heart, here’s how – several studies show that gum disease can increase your risk of heart disease as the bacteria that build up along the gum line get dislodged, enter your blood and attach themselves to the blood vessels, causing the formation of clots. These clots then cause a drop in your blood flow to the heart, bringing about a rise in your blood pressure, and consequently increasing your risk of a heart attack.
How often it must be done?
To keep your gums and teeth in good condition, it is best to go for teeth scaling every 6 months. This is because as you age your saliva becomes thicker with a decrease in its water content. As a result, your mouth becomes more prone to dryness, thereby allowing the food and bacteria to remain longer in the mouth, causing the formation of plaque. A soft sticky film on the teeth, plaque continues to form in your mouth and begins to mineralize into tartar within 10-14 hours. This makes it all the more necessary to get this job done on a regular basis.