Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Allahabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay Maurya
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay MauryaYour feedback matters!
1. For normal hair. Which shampoo shall be used in daily uses? The quality of hair is normal. Recommended brand 2. Which lotion/moisturizer be used daily for daily uses. Brand? 3. How to make skin glow and remove wrinkles and dark spots circles?
I am 44 years female. My crp is-- 46.2 Nd ESR is-- 76. Having unbearable pain in heels for d last few days. Now pain is in whole body. Is high level of crop Nd ESR is risky , if yes then in what ways? Is this curable?
Hair fall also known as alopecia is a problem encountered by millions of men and women worldwide. Hair fall can be a very distressing problem and can make you feel depressed. Hair fall may happen due to several reasons. Finding out the root cause of your hair fall will help you to deal with your problem more efficiently. Following are some causes that could be the reason for your hair fall:
- For some people hair fall may be a hereditary problem.
- Hormonal imbalance may at times lead to hair fall.
- Stress can be a leading cause of hair loss.
- Frequent use of hair styling tools may cause your hair to fall rapidly.
- Consuming steroids like birth control pills very often may result in uncontrolled hair fall.
- A diet with insufficient amount of protein can trigger hair fall.
But there is no reason for you to be disheartened, because there are many treatments available for controlling hair fall. Homeopathy offers promising remedies for reducing hair fall.
Some of the treatment methods are mentioned below:
- If your hair fall is due to scalp diseases like dandruff or eczema then your homeopathic physician may recommend you medicines like Psorinum.
- Your doctor may recommend you medicines like Pulsatilla or Sepia Officinalis, if hair loss happens due to childbirth or after menopause.
- If hair fall is due to alopecia then your doctor may recommend you medicines like Calcrea Carbonica.
- Homeopathic medicines like Fluoric acid are used for growing back your hair if bald spots appear on your scalp due to hair fall.
- Medicines like Lycopodium are used for growing back your hair in case of complete baldness.
- Silicea is a common homeopathic medicine prescribed for hair fall in case of young people.
Hair fall must not be ignored. You may consider consulting a homeopathic doctor if your hair is falling at an alarming rate.
I am 24 year old girl. I am suffering from cold and shoulder pain and stomach ache very strangely. And my eyes get water and get pain every time what should I do. please consult me.
Nostril hair waxed deeper by salon lady instead of just front hair. Am I more prone to infection now. How severe the problem can be and how can I avoid infection.
I am 30 year old man I have left shoulder pain problem last two days what should I do please tell me doctor.
Hair is getting white in rapid stage. Its also for beard. Any medical treatment to stop or recover it.
Homeopathic medications that cure hair problems:
- Arnica Montana: Homeopathic oils can prove to be effective in treating hair problems. They need to be used regularly and over a long period of time. The Arnica Montana oil is widely used to accelerate hair regeneration. This oil contains jaborandi, arnica mont, cantharis and lycopodium. Applying this oil on a daily basis can rid you of scalp infections, dandruff, rough hair, premature graying and hair breakage.
- Kali Sulphuricum: You need to be extremely careful regarding the dosage of this particular medicine. Kali Sulphuricum should not be taken routinely for more than two weeks at a stretch. You should take this medicine twice a day to achieve desired results. Researches show sulphur is good for the general health of your hair. It is known to treat hair damage successfully. It also fights dandruff.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Hormonal imbalances are prevalent in human beings of all age groups. It might affect you during puberty, teenage, pregnancy, mid life or during late adulthood. While on one hand it leads to dermatological problems on the other hand it can hamper the overall health of your hair. If you are losing hair due to malfunctioning hormones, your homeopathic doctor may administer this medicine to help your case. Natrum Muriaticum can remedy conditions like dry crusts on your scalp, and hair thinning arising from menstrual or skin problems. This medicine contains sodium chloride in great amounts.
- Phosphorus: The scalp gets dirty very easily. This can lead to increased hair loss. Phosphorus triggers hair growth and is prescribed if you are losing hair in patches. People who have frizzy hair tend to develop split ends very easily. Phosphorus can help in treating such split ends.
- Kalium Carbonicum: People who are reticent and have a conformist mindset are advised to take this medication to cure hair problems. Kali Carbonicum has the same compounds Egyptians used to make glass. It is valuable in the treatment of brittle hair. It can promote hair growth in regions that are balding.