Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Allahabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ranjan BajpaiYour feedback matters!
My teeth gives me very pain full I approached a doctor and he says that to me fix cement to your teeth. What should I do?
Sir/mam, I brushing 2 times of a day but my teeth was in yellowish color, any medicine for cure my teeth color?
My breathe smells bad even after brushing. My kid and wife complains about it .if I don't eat any thing for a hour I feel it. And if I eat masala food / onion etc the smell is more. Please help me to cure this.
Hello sir. Meri age 26 h mere teeth halka se bahar hai to ish age me mere teeth andar ho sakti h kya? And charges kitne lagenge?
I am 50 year old & have six front teeth in upper jaw. I want to implant permanent teeth. What is the approximate cost ?
I have a dental cyst near my last wisdom teeth. I do not want to operate and remove it, what is the alternative.
Some women have dental problems such as gum disease and tooth decay, during pregnancy. The increase of hormones during pregnancy can affect the response of the body to plaque, which is the layer of germs on the teeth.
It is not true that the teeth are automatically damaged due to pregnancy. In case the calcium intake of the mother during pregnancy is not enough, the bones provide the growing baby with the calcium that it needs. When the breastfeeding is stopped, the calcium is replenished quickly. Nonetheless, the high demands of pregnancy can prompt specific dental issues in a few females. With professional help and appropriate cleanliness at home from your dental specialist, your teeth ought to stay healthy during pregnancy.
It is possible that a dental disease might affect a developing baby. Premature births have a risk of developing health problems such as cerebral palsy and issues with hearing and eyesight. Research has shown that around 20% of all premature births might be caused due to periodontal disease. It is an infection of the gums which is chronic in nature. The risk of premature birth can be reduced by providing the expectant mother with the required dental treatment.
Some of the common causes of dental problems which occur during pregnancy include:
1. Gum Problems: Women become vulnerable to gum problems due to hormones which are associated with pregnancy. These include gingivitis, pyogenic granuloma or pregnancy epulis and untreated or undiagnosed periodontal disease.
2. Vomiting: The ring of muscles which are used for keeping the food inside the stomach are softened due to vomiting. Vomiting or gastric reflux, which is associated with morning sickness, causes the teeth to be coated with strong acids.
3. Retching: Provocation of retching is caused in pregnant women while they brush their teeth, especially the molars. Not brushing the teeth regularly can cause tooth decay.
Things to remember:
- The demands of pregnancy can lead to particular dental problems in some women.
- You are less likely to have dental problems during pregnancy if you already have good oral hygiene habits.
- With proper dental hygiene at home and professional help from your dentist, your teeth should stay healthy during pregnancy.
You may need RCT if you have:
1. Throbbing Pain which increases particularly after lying down.
2. Pain when eating/chewing from concerned tooth
3. Extreme Sensitivity to Hot /cold food.
4. Deep cavity which has been ignored for a long time
5. Injury to the face/ jaw in accident cases
6. Colour change/ darkening of the tooth
7. Pus discharge / swelling in the nearby gum region.
GOOD BRUSHING TECHNIQUE FOR KIDS
Good brushing should take at least 2 minutes time.
1. Divide the mouth into 6 sections and take 20 secs for each section.
2. Start with the outer surfaces of the lower jaw
3. Then the inner and the biting surfaces
4. Repeat the upper jaw in the same manner. Small circular motion near gum line is most effective.