Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Allahabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul VermaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old my front lower teeth is shaking and its gum is receding as well please suggest what should I do?
Hello sir, I have a pain in my tmj joint of Jaw in right hand side. Having swelling in skin around that joint also have clicking sound while moving jaw here & there. What to do.
I got blood in my mouth when I clean my mouth with toothbrush. Please tell me solution of my problem.
My teeth was infected with the plague all around my teeth and I went to dentist doctor, he scaled my teeth with the scaling machine and now my teeth is shining but whenever I am drinking or eating something cold then my whole teeth is feeling like sensitive to cold. I am very worried. Is my teeth becomes very weak? I am just 22 years old. Some of my friends told me that scaling make teeth weak. Is that so? is my teeth becomes very weak? please reply me very soon.
Sir my mouth not open fully I habit eat gutka and I want to open fully my mouth, mouth can open fully by do exercise? What exercise I can do? And how? Please give me advice.
I am a male, 35 years of age and married with 1 daughter of 4 years young. From my marriage days, my wife telling me that I have bad breadth and my mouth is having some problems. I consulted the doctor and I am brushing both day and night and also using the mouthwash. But still the problem persists. Pl help me to resolve my problem.
I'm 17years old. I can't sleep at nights properly and I'll get some visions sometimes I don't know what to do and when I wake up in the morning my teeth will be chewing. Can you help me?
When I get up in the morning then & also for whole day there is a bad smell release from my mouth instead I am already do mouth fresh or colgate? Can you suggest any exercise/natural medicine by which it can resolve?
Hi I am 41yrs old man I have a problem of mouth ulcer in repeated nature from last two months although I have this problem in every season change but this time is repeated how to solve?
I have a bridge in right side of my upper jaw. Its sensitive now. She'll I remove my bridge and do implantation?
Each morning when I wake my mouth is full of saliva & smells a lot. So what should I do to avoid this problem.
Teeth are one of the most precious parts of the human body. By playing a significant functional and structural role in aesthetics, facial appearance, and food habits, digestion and chewing, all efforts at maintaining them should be undertaken. As we all know, we have two sets of teeth, primary or deciduous and the permanent set. Let us discuss tooth removal in these two sets separately.
In the primary teeth, the main indication would be dental decay. If the tooth is severely damaged beyond repair with fillings, then removal could be an option, with two things considered. The primary successor will erupt within the next 6 months; if not, a space maintainer would be put in place.
Another reason would be if the tooth is beyond its lifecycle and is blocking the eruption of the successor, then it requires removal.
The permanent teeth, however, are a set that are meant to last for a lifetime and removal should be considered only as a last resort. With advances in dental treatment methods, gone are the days when removal would be an option for severe decay.
Some of the absolute indications for removal would be:
- Wisdom teeth: if it is erupting in abnormal position (flattened or crooked), then removing them to avoid infection and impingement on other teeth needs to be considered. Wisdom teeth infection is one of the most common causes requiring tooth removal.
- Recurrent infections: If a tooth has been root canal treated, but continues to have ongoing chronic infection, it could be a case for removal.
- Malformed or supernumerary teeth: These may also block eruption of other teeth into the mouth.
- Orthodontic treatment: In cases where the jaw size is really not sufficient to realign the mal-positioned or crooked teeth, the first premolar is often sacrificed, and this space is used to align the other teeth.
- Injuries: In case of accidents or injuries with jaw fractures, teeth in the line of fracture may need to be removed.
- Preparation for dentures: In cases of severe periodontal disease, where the mobility of the teeth is high and complete dentures are being considered as an option, teeth removal may be planned. Also, if there are teeth which are in the line of fixed partial dentures, again removal might be planned
- Radiation therapy: For head and neck cancer patients, if there are teeth in the line of radiation, then removal might be planned.
Unlike in the earlier years, the absolute indications for removing tooth have changed. A thorough examination, both oral and radiological, should be done before zeroing on extraction.