Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Allahabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priyanka Jaiswal S
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Neck Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Pain in Ribs
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Frozen Shoulder
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Buttock Pain
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
Treatment of Shoulder Injuries
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Treatment of Osteomalacia
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Submit a review for Dr. Priyanka Jaiswal SYour feedback matters!
I am feeling very tired and lower back pain stomach lite pain some times but breast paining from two days.
HI, LAST THREE DAY I HAVE BACK PAIN & not able to stand up without any support & feeling huge pain pl advice.
THE LONG AND THE SHORT OF IT WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?
Realistically speaking, if you have suffered from back pain in the past, the chances are that you will suffer from it again. Up to 80% of people who have had back pain will get it again within a year.
The trick is to learn how to handle and stay in control of your back pain, either by anticipating and preventing it, or by learning to live with it. Remember, in the vast majority of cases, back pain lasts for less than 2 weeks.
WILL IT GO AWAY ON ITS OWN?
In all probability, your back pain will sort itself out.
If it doesn’t then there are a number of things you can try that may relieve your pain. Although a complete cure may be difficult to achieve, you should be able to live with your back pain without it restricting your life style significantly. Most importantly, you should not allow pain to control the way in which you live your life.
BECOMING AN EXPERT PATIENT
Back pain is a long-term condition that usually recurs throughout life. .
FIVE STEPS TO GETTING THE MOST OUT OF YOUR HEALTH SERVICE
1. Maintain a good relationship with your GP and the other members of your team.
2. Keep your team informed of any changes you notice in your symptoms.
3. Keep your team informed of all the treatments you are taking.
4. Agree with your team on your personal management targets.
5. Know what to expect and when you need to ask for help.
GETTING THE MOST OUT OF YOUR HEALTH SERVICE
If you have had one episode of back pain, the chances are that you will experience another at some point later in your life.
Back pain can be a long-term condition and it needs to be treated on a case-by-case basis. Maintaining a good relationship with your GP, or any other member of your pain management team, is fundamental to managing your back pain effectively.
These people will be able to explain to you why you are in pain,teach you how best to manage your pain or to avoid it in the first place, and help to relieve your pain by physical manipulation, drug treatment, or in the most severe cases, surgery.
It is important that you remain in regular contact with a member of your pain management team, keeping them informed of any improvement or deterioration in your pain control.
Remember if one management approach fails to work, there are many others that can be tired.Visiting your doctor can sometimes be a confusing or daunting prospect. You may find that the consultation flies by and when your doctor asks if you have any questions, your mind goes blank. Writing down a list of questions before the consultations, may help you to get the most out of your appointment.
Hello sir I'm aashish kumar yadav I'm a 20 years old male and I have backache for last 2 months what should I do please tell me a good suggestions I requested you please tell me sir please.
Ever faced a nagging low backache that won't go away? You could be dealing with sciatica. Sciatica or sciatic nerve pain is not a diagnosis, but is a symptom of a deeper problem. Sciatica is a pain in the lower limb and back due to compression or inflammation of nerves exiting from the lower vertebrae due to disc prolapse/herniation/ protrusion. Discs in vertebrae provide cushioning to the vertebrae during movement. The spinal nerves of the lower limb emerge from both sides and get inflammed due to disc prolapse. Inflammation can be controlled by depositing anti-inflammatory drugs with a non-surgical technique using fluroscopy, called spinal root block. If the disc prolapse is severe it can cause weakness of the lower limb or difficulty in controlling bladder/ bowel movement, surgery is performed to remove offending disc. Many times symptoms dissolve with nerve medications along with physical therapy.
Conditions that trigger sciatica include degenerative discs, spinal stenosis, a herniated disc in the lumbar region or spondylolisthesis. Whether your sciatica pain is persistent or sporadic, it can make routine tasks difficult to perform. The good news is that there are a number of remedies to ease this pain and improve the health of your spine.
- Hot and cold therapy: Sciatic pain that extends down to the thighs can be relieved by alternating between a heat pack and an ice pack. Each pack can be applied for about 20 minutes at a stretch every two hours. However, this does not treat the sciatic nerve itself.
- Pain medications and steroid injections: Over the counter pain medication like ibuprofen or muscle relaxants can help alleviate pain and reduce inflammation. In chronic cases, epidural steroid injections may also be prescribed to address the inflammation and pain. Pain relief provided by medication and steroid injections can last for a few days or a few months depending on the person.
- Yoga: Sciatica patients looking for long-term relief often turn towards alternative forms of treatment like yoga. Yoga helps strengthen muscles, increases flexibility and improves posture. This is more beneficial towards preventing sciatica problems from arising than treating ongoing sciatic pain. When practicing yoga with a sciatica problem, it is very important to understand your body's limitations and not overextend your back muscles.
- Massage: A massage that treats sciatic pain is very different from the usual massage, you may get at a spa. A massage can be done to relieve sciatic pain involves putting pressure on the inflamed part of the back and the piriformis muscle. This is the muscle is located on the sciatic nerve and can trigger sciatic pain. In most cases, 3 to 4 massage sessions at intervals of 7 to 10 days can have effective results on sciatic pain.
- Physical therapy: Sciatica patients often find the slightest movement extremely painful. While lying in a bad is tempting, it can actually worsen the pain. Exercise increases blood flow to the spine and helps flush out toxins. Going for a walk, light aerobics or swimming are ideal ways for a sciatica patient to exercise.
- Chiropractic manipulation: This involves realigning the spinal column and is an effective way of treating underlying conditions that trigger sciatic pain. These spinal adjustments should only be performed by licensed chiropractors or osteopathic physicians.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!