Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Allahabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Hello my baby 4 plus old. She some time carry very highly in night and tell I feel that some body kick my neck so I request to your good self what can I do.
Doctor I blessed with baby girl ten days back. I got hiv positive when I am fifth month pregnant. I am using art. Now I had stop art. Art doctor said breastfeed can infect your baby also but he gave one syrup that is used to decrease infection percentage and other milk do not try to give it will infect your baby. I am giving breastfeed to my baby ten days onwards but I will not have enough milk baby is crying. If I will give buffallow milk now onwards will it effect the baby health? Or can I give buffallow milk?
My daughter 2+ still she wont speak, she utter words but can not connect or complete the words. Very active but wont respond for our call. Any help.
My 3 year daughter have severe constipation problem. I have done lots of treatment to her. Allopathy, homeopathic, home based all. Still not getting my relieving. Khane main khush khas nai day daliya, dal, roti. She don't want to take any fruit. Please help.
My son is going to be seven this August. He suffers from season change/temperature change (sitting in car with a. C on) allergy which leads to stuffy nose very often. This has been happening since around 2.5 years. How to deal with it?
Children are found to be more prone to falling sick than adults. This is not only due to their lower immunity, but also the carelessness of the elders around. Since it is not expected of children to take precautions, it is up to the parents to take care of that. The following is a list of ways to protect your child from one of the most common kinds of illness encountered by children lung infection.
- Avoiding smoking in front of children: It is a well established fact that passive smoking or being in proximity to a smoker is almost as harmful as smoking itself. Parents who smoke in the presence of their children are putting the latter at the risk of lung infections and various serious lung conditions. Thus, children should be kept away from tobacco smoke as much as possible.
- Limited use of mosquito repellents near children: Mosquito repellents have been known to cause asthmatic attacks in small children. The liquidators and the mosquito coils contain chemicals which should not be inhaled, especially by children.
- Avoiding air pollution: Air pollution causes irreparable damage to the lungs of children. Harmful gases and smoke from vehicles can lead to asthma, or even lung cancer, in children. To avoid this as much as possible, children should be made to wear pollution masks, especially while travelling through busy streets with heavy traffic.
- Avoiding objects which can cause allergic reactions or act as triggers: The triggers vary from one child to another and for some, there might not be any trigger at all. However, it is the responsibility of the parents to keep the children away from things, which might cause allergic reactions. Examples of such objects are, certain fabrics, fur of animals, incense sticks, perfumes, talcum powder, citrus food, peanut, pollen, flowers, dust, fumes and so on.
- Teaching them personal hygiene: Teaching children to carry handkerchiefs, cover their mouths while coughing or sneezing, washing their hands properly, and other good hygiene habits, can combat lung infections to a great extent, as these help prevent the spread of germs.
- Timely vaccinations: Proper vaccination acts as a precautionary measure for lung infections in children. Thus, parents should get their children vaccinated after consulting the respective physician.
My 2 months old daughter sleeps a lot in night or 12am to 5am then she wakes up for feed again frm 5: 30 am to 8 am she sleeps continuously without feed. Please tell me what should i do?
My nine year old boy weighs about 27kg and he looks very slim. Even after having balanced diet he is not gaining please help me specially any nutritionist or dietician. He is bit hyperactive and dont like resting. He is too active.
My baby is 2 months old and weigh around 3.4 kg. She is passing stool very frequently I.e. Around 6 to 7 times in a day. The stool is neither solid not totally liquid. It's a semi liquid/solid. But my worry is frequent stool of daughter. Is it normal. Should I consult pediatrician? Please advise.
My son is 8 yr old and was admitted in Fortis hospital for typhoid and recovered but after 10 days he had stomach ache and vomiting and diagnosed as viral and given Ondem and Meftal- spas SOS but had temporary relief frequently complaining the same first weak of July he start going to school again had vomiting, loose motion and stomachache and white smelly stool does not want to eat anything become very weak and irritable and also had salivation while sleeping. Please advice.
Here are Symptoms of ADHD and how to handle the Children suffering with ADHD.
Today my son taken 6weeks vaccination with rota varies drops and polio drops. Injection to his leg. After shall he take bath or wet cloth clean today or tomorrow please tell me safety tips.
My son is 5 months old has had runny/watery green poop for 4 weeks now. No other signs of illness, she is gaining weight and I have taken her to the GP a week ago who said not to worry. He is purely bf and went from having 2 bm's a day to about 10. When he poops its like a green watery explosion and soaks into the nappy. She has also had mucous poops. The watery poop did seem to get worse after that.
Child sexual abuse is a pressing issue in society today. Statistically, there has been a considerable increase in the number of cases related to juvenile sex abuse over the past decade. Most of the cases report the abuser to be a close family member or a family friend rather than a complete stranger.
A sexually abused child may develop severe mental health conditions and have major difficulties coping with as an adult. One of the most common disorders affecting survivors of child sexual abuse is Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). This involves the individual reliving the trauma all his/her life, thus leading to panic, stress and difficulties in living a healthy life in the longer run.
The individuals who were abused as a child normally suffer from a very low self -esteem. They continue to blame themselves for the events that occurred and hence have a rather demeaning view of themselves, leading to adjustment issues in the future.
They may also be diagnosed with clinical depression owing to the previous trauma. This hampers the everyday functioning of the individual. The individual may continue to relive the past traumatic events in the mind that further fuels their depression and contribute to the vicious cycle, eventually.
Most often, survivors of child sexual abuse have a rather impulsive nature owing to the hampered functioning of impulse-control. They have lesser control over their emotions, especially anger and are rather quick to act on it.
Because of all the complications, they might be less socially competent and thus fail to build firm peer relationships. They grow up to be adults with severe trust issues; they are hence, often side-lined because of their cynicism which leads to further depressive symptoms.
Genophobia or the fear of sex is another complication that they may experience as adults. They may avoid sex altogether or engage in sexual activities that are rather violent in nature. Some survivors may develop certain sexual fetishes that can be rather dangerous; the most common being ‘paedophilia’ or the sexual arousal involving prepubescent children.
The seriousness of the condition is often undermined. In treatment, various therapeutic techniques are used according to the need and age of the patient. Therapists work to promote positive thinking among the sufferers so that it becomes easy for them to accept their past and move on in life with a better outlook. With proper guidance and help, the individuals are able to overcome their mental health issues and live a wholesome life.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.