Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Allahabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PradeepYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctors, My daughter is 6 weeks now. She is passing loose stools of size small marble to lemon size, more than 40 times in 24 hrs. When consulted doctor, they say it's normal. Her skin is red and every time she pass stools she cry. Please suggest solution to stop frequent loose stools. She is on breastfeed.
My 1 month old baby has mucus in stool and he has pus cell 10-12/hpf in stool and there is little bit of blood in his stool. What can we do for his early recovery?
1. It is important to gargle with warm water immediately after nebulization. This measure is intended to wash out the deposits of drugs that if allowed to stay within the oral cavity, will lead to hoarseness of voice and oral ulcers.
2. Following the gargle, drink 2 cups of warm water. This measure will wash out the drugs that is deposited during nebulization on the walls of the esophagus. Thus avoid esophageal irritation caused due to the drug deposited on the inner walls of the esophagus.
3. It will definately help to have a air purifier at home to monitor the particulate matter content in the ambience. This will also reduce the frequency of attacks and enable relatively clean air for the affected, creating comfortable indoors.
4. Take time out to teach children on how to apply the inhaler effectively so as to be able to self-help during acute asthmatic attacks. If available, adrenaline shots of 0.5 to 1 mg may be carried on them, so that in event of severe asthmatic attack, a subcutaneous shot of adrenaline is life saving.
5. Be aware of early signs of an attack, point out these early signs to asthmatic children so that they may stop their activity and take self-help measures.
6. Do not wait for ambulances to arrive in case anybody is in acute asthmatic attack, sit the person in upright position, give them multiple shots through pocket inhaler or start nebulisation with duolin +/- budecort, if the affected person is carrying a adrenaline shot - 1mg subcutaneous should be given on the deltoid of either upper limb of the person.
Four weeks ago my son was given his 10 weeks vaccine (quadrovax). An abscess is seen in the injected area. It is around 3sqcm in size. Please let me know why this abscess came into existence.
Hi Dr. My 1 and half month baby is getting darker day by day. Is this normal? Does baby changes colour and when will her complexion settles down? Can I do something for her complexion? So that she could get fair skin tone. I hv heard about one chemical called glutathione for fair skin. Can I use products made of it?
Hello doctor my son is five years old. He three weeks back was having stomach ache and vomiting. So the doctor gave O2 for a week. Then too he continued to complain of stomach pain and even vomited at school twice. Then doc investigated and we found minimal inter bowel fluid in usg of abdomen and easily in stool and urine culture. This was found in first week of May. Then the doctor gave walamycin syrup 12. 5 mg 5 ml thrice a day for around week. Also months skin test for tb was negative. Yesterday we went to her again and she noted that some weight gain has happened. Also I would to tell that he is still complaining of stomach pain and vomiting feeling I am giving ondem syrup 3.5 ml and domstal 1.5 ml. Then he starts to burp and burp and slowly becomes ok. We are also giving him lots of water. His appetite is not good. So doctor said that he has indigestion. And gave some enzymes syrup for three months. I gave zentel syrup for deworming. Please let me know what could be the problem.
Having a baby brings about a number of changes in your life, including a change in the way you look. The nine months see you putting on additional weight, which you try to shed off once you deliver. To help you get back into shape, here are some very effective and simple ways that you can follow:
Losing weight doesn't mean you need to get started on a vigorous exercise regimen; even a simple walk around your apartment block can help you to lose your baby weight. Whether it's going up and down the stairs for 15 minutes or pushing the stroller for about 30 minutes, such activities can bring your body's calorie-burning capacity back on track.
- Breastfeed to burn about 600-800 calories everyday - Breastfeeding is not only good for your newborn but also for you. Breastfeeding your child can help you to lose weight considerably as it's a great way of burning off all the baby fat.
- Lift weights to speed up your body's metabolism - Lifting weights can aid in improving your body's metabolism, thereby helping you to lose your baby weight effectively. By adding weight training to your fitness regimen, you're in fact helping yourself to build muscle mass and losing weight in the process. To do this, you don't need any gym equipment, for instance, you can do lunges while taking your baby around in a stroller. Or do them while holding your child close to your chest.
- Always snack healthily - Having healthy snacks in place of high-calorie sugary foods can help you to get back your post-pregnancy shape. Studies show that yogurt and low-fat milk can help in weight loss as the calcium content present in these two foods block a hormone that assists the body in storing fat. Moreover, consuming foods high in fiber like raisins and figs can help in improving your digestion.
- Get adequate sleep - Sleeping is another way in which you can shed off those extra kilos. Try to sleep whenever you get the time as it'll help to keep you from binging on junk foods as well as keep your energy levels in check.
Related Tip: Benefits of Breastfeeding for Baby & Mother