Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Allahabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna Kumar KulshreshthaYour feedback matters!
Doctor, I'm 35 years old male. My vision is 6/6 and using spectacle 0.25 power. Recently, I could feel something little abstract fog like in my left eye vision flying/present which changes according to the direction of my view. What could this be? Or is this due to weak eyesight?
Hie sir, im 22, as I have squint eye from My childhood. By gods grace. It did not come completely. When I concentrate on something then squint eye comes automatically .problem is .since then childhood I can manage it (like it will not come usually. But now im unable to handle it. Do you suggest any exercises related to It?
I have problem in my left eye. Felling so irritation. Not able to open it properly. What should I doo plss help me.
I am 23 year old female I have very low eyesight and I cannot read for long but I need to study continuously due to my professional studies please suggest me some remedies for this Thank you.
What can I do if I get my eyes too red during the months of December and January. Due to this I get more sneezing and cold. I suffered a lot by this. Please give me your suggestions.
I use laptop a lot. these days my eyes are getting reddish frequently. can you give a solution to it ?
I have eye pain for three months but I checked on doctor and he sayseverything is alright What should I do?
My wife, right eye is reddish yesterday evening, in the morning I see that the right eye is being reddish, I don, t thr reason.
Also known as short-sightedness, myopia is an eye disorder, which disables a person from seeing things clearly from a distance. Myopia impedes one's capability to see distant objects vividly and induces a general sense of blurriness. One of the most common cure for myopic conditions is the constant exposure to concave lenses, which stabilizes the curvature of the refracting surface of the eye, thus improving one's sight. Hence spectacles or contact lenses become the constant companion to a myopic individual. Myopia is often accompanied by sustained headaches and chronic colds.
In fact, under certain circumstances, myopia gets aggravated progressively, which often jeopardizes the health of the eye immensely. In the contemporary situation, where we are persistently exposed to gadgets of all sorts, maintaining the health of our eye becomes a cumbersome task. Periodic monitoring by ophthalmologists is a recommended method.
However, Ayurveda offers some easy and home-based formulae to alleviate the symptoms of myopia:
- Yashti Madhu: A teaspoonful of Yashti Madhu mixed with ghee and honey can prove beneficial to healing myopic conditions.
- Saptamrita Lauha: This medicine comprises of constituents endowed with medicinal properties like triphala, yashtimadhu, lauha bhasma, ghee and honey. It benefits the nervous activities, thereby soothing myopic troubles. It reaps better results when consumed with milk.
- Diet: Myopia is often worsened by a deficiency of vitamins in the body. Therefore increasing the supply of vitamin rich food, enhances the immunity of the body and reduces the strain on the eye caused by myopia. Some of the food items that are replete with vitamins are carrots, green leafy vegetables, citrus fruits, nuts and berries. Fish is also a very effective source of vitamins and is proven to be helpful to the eye.
- Netra Tarpan: Eye drops have often been effective cure to myopia. Netra Tarpan is an ayurvedic eye drop imbued with healing properties which not only tranquilizes the irritation in the eye, but also improves the vision.
- Lifestyle changes: Executing certain lifestyle changes can result in significant improvement in one's eyesight. Yoga and meditation are known to usher explicit health benefits. Regular sleep is also a prerequisite for curing myopia.