Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Allahabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My wife not co-operating to have sex. How to encourage her to have sex with me. Please help me. Am 55 years. She is 45 years. Hope you give me good advice.
Hi I am married. shadi ko 1 n 1/2 year ho gye. I want a baby but my husband never discharge inside he always discharge outside what to do.
Requesting for a quick and confirm response. I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 27th August and she had ipill (ecp) after 6 hours of Intercourse. After 4 days i.e. On 1st September she started bleeding and the bleeding continued for 4 days. We have done four home urine pregnancy test and the results came NEGATIVE. All the tests were done after 21 days of Intercourse. We even did a BHCG test on 17th October which was exactly 7 weeks after unprotected sex. The result was <1.20 miU/ml. I have two questions. please help me out. 1st. Is she pregnant or do we have to worry about pregnancy? 2nd: no bleeding has taken place after September. Why? please help us out.
I am 19 yrs old female. Sir I feel weakness in my body. My face becomes dull and shrinking and also my body built is getting weak day aftr day frm the last 6-7 months. Please suggest me what type of meal and nutrients I should eat? Or either I should start taking Any supplements?
What is the possibility and kinds of of birth defects that can happen in babies if the mother has normal T3, T4, and TSH values but father has hypothyroidism which is genetic in his family?
My Dr. prescribed me vivo conceive f tablet for infertility treatment. So can you tell me side effect of this tablet and is this really help me for my treatment? I search on net for this tablet but can not find anything so I am little bit confuse regarding this tablet.
You want to know the Health benefits of Mint?
Well my guess is YES! - As you are now on this page.
Mint or pudina is an herb that is synonymous to freshness. Use it for seasoning your salad, adding it to your cup of tea or grind it finely to cook 'pudina ki chutney', mint can bring that extra zing and unique flavour to almost anything you cook.
Mint has been a mainstay of cooking for a long time. Like all herbs, mint is better if it's fresh rather than dried. If you're going to be juicing with mint, it will have to be fresh for you to get any juice out of it.
Humans have known about the health benefits of mint leaves for a long time. In the past, mint has been used to treat a variety of illnesses. It is especially effective in treating stomach and chest pains. During the Middle Ages, people used mint to whiten their teeth!
Health Benefits Of Mint Leaves
- Boost Digestion - One of the main mint health benefits is that it aids digestion and helps to remove stomach pains. Mint is a great appetizer and due to its soft aroma, it soothes the stomach. The aroma triggers the mouth to produce more saliva and more digestive enzymes. As you can imagine, this aids digestion tremendously.
- Strengthen Your Liver - When your liver is chugging along slowly, you're going to be feeling pretty dismal. A poorly functioning liver is an energy sap. Thankfully, one of the great mint nutritional benefits is that it is a powerful liver booster. The health benefits of beetroot are also fantastic for the liver.
- Cool Your Body - Mint is a cooling herb. Consuming mint causes your body to slightly lower its temperature. This is one reason that mint goes great in fruity, summery drinks.
- Relieve Asthma - Many people have found that consuming mint produces positive relief for asthma symptoms. Scientists believe that regular use of mint is super beneficial for asthma patients. However, don't go too crazy as too much mint may cause irritation.
- Take Care Of Your Teeth - Why do you think toothpaste is minty? It's because one of the health benefits of mint leaves is that they are good for dental hygiene. First, mint freshens up your breath. This is awesome, especially if you have just eaten a big plate of garlic. Mint also packs a load of germ defense. Mint inhibits the growth of bacteria in the mouth and cleans the teeth and tongue.
- Stop Farting - I know it's an embarrassing subject, but hey, we all do it from time to time. One of the interesting mint nutritional benefits is that it will help us stop farting. Since it eases digestion, the body makes less gas. The benefits of lemon juice are also great for this.
- Defeat Cancer - Like all edible plant food, mint is believed to have potent cancer-fighting powers. This health benefit of mint leaves is probably due to the variety of enzymes that mint contains. Pretty awesome, huh!
- Kick out Acne - Mint juice is great if you're juicing for acne. Why? It cleans the skin like it's a jewel. It's beats infection, soothes the skin and it works like magic when it comes to removing pimples. It's also powerful in reducing wrinkles. If you want to look younger for longer, rub mint juice into your skin once or twice a day.
There is no denying that mint tastes great. While not specifically one of the health benefits of mint leaves, whether you use it in food, juice, toothpaste or something else, mint is pleasant to the tastebuds.
On 10 nov my wife got mensuration. Continues till 14 nov. Can I do sex today. For pregnancy. Pls mention date. Last time I had sex 3 days. Ago.then you ejaculated outside.
Hello Doc, My wife have a serious problem in her intimate part. Is that any type of infection. She have pain in legs. We start a treatment. And doctor say that maybe she has infection in her intimate part. Can you please help?
Hi my periods delayed eleven days when I have done pregnancy test that strip shows negative result on consultation with doctor she prescribed regestrone 5 mg tablet morning afternoon and evening for one week. What should I do please reply to my query.
Hi I am taking Novelon 21 day pill from june. Missed second last doubled with the last, break of 6 days from 2-7 july. Menses from 5-7july. New pack from 8th july. Protected intercourse but condom used thrice on 9th july (first time intercourse) Next fully protected on 14th july (last intercourse) Missed 21st july pill doubled 22nd july night. Light bleeding on 22nd july morning (breakthrough bleed or implantation bleed?) Pill ended on 28th july menses from 1-6 aug. Negative hpt at 4,5,6,7,8,11,12 weeks all negative hpt done with first morning urine with different brands. No pills or intercourse after 1-6aug. Periods due on 1st sept as it dint came did a usg and hcg beta on 8th sept (10 weeks from first and 9 weeks from last intercourse) Hcg was 0.11 and usg shows pcod (no mention of pregnancy) Dr. Prescribed deviry 2 tab for 5 days for withdrawal bleed. But after taking just a single dose bleeding started from 11-16th sept. It was heavy. On 21st sept morning when I woke up I can feel my pelvic bone in the front (can it be due to exercises like crunches leg rise etc with weight loss? I was 72 in july 70 in aug and now I am almost 68 kgs) and after continuous touching I made it hurt. Scared went for usg on 21st sept (12 weeks ftom first and 11 weeks from lasr intercourse) Usg only showed bulky ovaries with pcod. I asked him if my uterus was normal he said its absolutely normal. Usg was transabdominal. Finally ve taken an hpt with first morning urine at almost 12 weeks 6 days. And its negative. Can their still be risk of pregnancy? My menses was due on 11th October and it is now delayed by 6 days now I did not have any intercourse after 14th july. M not experiencing any pms symptoms. Moreover egg white cervical mucus is seen throughout the cycle specially last 2 weeks. M I ovulating? Moreover m gaining weight. Their is shortness of breath too. Is their any risk of pregnancy? Do I need to redo hpt or BHCG test? M I 100% safe from pregnancy?
Suffering from pcos from last 5 to 6 year. Earlier I was taking metformin n ginnete. But later I left because they ask me to take for 1 yr. Please suggest me some thing from ayurvedic or from home remedy.
I am 4 months pregnant. Is it necessary for me to include milk in my diet? Are there any substitutes for the same?
Hello sir, my mother had an floating calculi of 10_17 mm on the ovary. Is it necessary to go with operation or it can be solved by tablets.
My cousin is 34 year old and having vaginal bleeding from 27 june 2015. Till now even had got down twice. Taken ipill on 6 june 2015. Hcg level is 61 on 28 july 2015. Tv ultrasound normal, does not show any pregnancy.
I had unprotected sex on 26th of august and took an ipill within 1 hour and I haven't got any withdrawal bleeding yet. When can I take a home pregnancy test?
Causes and Symptoms of Hemophilia
Hemophilia is a genetic disorder, which is marked by improper blood clotting. In this bleeding disorder, a person suffers from low levels of certain proteins called clotting factors, which aid in the process of blood clotting. There are 13 types of factors that combine with platelets to help in the formation of a blood clot. People who suffer from hemophilia start bleeding due to minor reasons and their blood takes a very long time to clot.
Causes of Hemophilia
Depending on the type, the causes of hemophilia can vary. There are three types of hemophilia, namely hemophilia A, B, and C.
- Hemophilia A, the most commonly occurring form, is caused by a deficiency of factor VIII.
- Hemophilia B, also known as Christmas disease, is caused by the lack of factor IX.
- Hemophilia C, on the other hand, occurs due to the lack of factor XI.
However, hemophilia is a genetic condition, which usually passes down from generation to generation. A defect in the genes, which causes the body to make factors VIII, IX, or XI causes the condition. These particular genes are located in the X-chromosomes and, thus, it makes hemophilia an X-linked recessive disorder.
What are the symptoms of hemophilia?
The intensity of symptoms would depend upon the seriousness of the factor deficiency. A person with a serious deficiency may bleed for no apparent reason, which is also known as spontaneous bleeding.
Some of the symptoms of this bleeding disorder are:
- Blood in the urine and stool
- Large, deep bruises
- Excessive bleeding
- Bleeding gums
- Frequent nosebleeds
- Pain and stiffness in the joints
- Irritability and anxiety
- Severe headaches
- Repeated vomiting
- Neck pain
- Cloudy or foggy vision
- Extreme sleepiness