Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Allahabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Kirti SrivastavaYour feedback matters!
Chewing a sugarless gum after your meal for around 20 minutes freshens your breath and also make the leftover food particles cling to it.
Parenting is a lifetime job be it for a normal child or a child with special needs. Parents are teachers, guides, leaders, protectors and providers for their children. Parenting is a process of promoting and supporting the physical, emotional, social, financial and intellectual development of a child from infancy to adulthood. Every child is a gift and a blessing to their parents. On the other hand, parenting itself is one of the toughest jobs and that too for a child with special needs, it is both a blessing and challenge.
It is a very unique experience to live with a disabled child as it has a major impact on the family, siblings and extended family members. However, discovering a problem should be the initial step to start with parenting such children. Discovering a child's special needs is often a confusing and painful process for parents as sometimes learning difficulties can be multiple and difficult to pinpoint and it can be hard for parents to know whether things are normal or not.
There are various categories of disabilities that your child might fall under. For example: Specific Learning Disability (SLD), Other Health Impairment, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Emotional disturbance, Speech or language impairment, Visual impairment, including blindness, Deafness, Deaf-blindness, Orthopedic impairment, Intellectual disability, Traumatic brain injury, Multiple disabilities.
Some common indications for the development of learning disabilities which can be taken into consideration
- Difficulty with reading/writing
- Problems with math skills
- Difficulty in remembering
- Problem in paying attention
- Trouble following directions
- Difficulty with concepts related to time
- Problem in staying organized
- Impulsive behavior
- Inappropriate responses in school or social situations
- Difficulty staying on task(easily distracted)
- Difficulty finding the right way to say something
- Immature way of speaking
- Inconsistent school performance
- Difficulty listening well
- Problem in understanding words or concept
But the above mentioned signs are not enough to determine that a person has a learning disability. A professional assessment is also necessary to diagnose a learning disability because every disability has its own signs and unless they persist over time cannot be considered as a 'disability'. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
Hi, we are expecting baby by december 2015. The doctor we are consulting has told us to take folic acid tablet only for 5 days. When I asked to 1 of my colleague, who recently had baby, she said it was prescribed for 3 months for her. Also the doctor has told us to get double marker test done. Are these test required or they are just money making tests. And shall I give folic acid tablet to my wife till 3 months of pregnancy.
Dear mam and sir, Meri wife ne pregnancy check kiya wo 9 days late h periods se but pregnancy test sb ok .Plz kuch suggested kijiye sir and mam kya Krna chahiye.
Hello sir, I am pregnant so to avoid pregnancy I used mifepristone and misoprostol tablets. After using dis I got bleeding and lemon size clotting outside, so I thought that abortion gets completed but now when I tested then I got positive and again I am pregnant. So why did happened again nd again how to control dis can you please explain?
An in-vitro fertilisation procedure carried out to counter the problem of male infertility is Intracytoplasmic sperm injection. Male infertility factors include poor quality of sperm, low sperm counts, poor sperm movement or the disability to penetrate an egg. Azoospermia is one such rare condition wherein there is no sperm in the semen. Through this injection, a single sperm can be injected into the egg directly. The fertilised egg is placed into the woman s uterus or the fallopian tubes. The first successful birth using this procedure was on January 1992 after the conception took place in April 1991.
Sperm can be collected from the male through masturbation. If this procedure somehow fails then sperm can be removed through a surgery. Using a small incision, sperm can be withdrawn from the testicle and is used in the procedure. If the ejaculation of sperm is prevented due to a blockage or if the problem arises in the development of the sperm, surgery method is used.
Injecting the sperm
This is performed through the following steps. A specialised pipette or a glass tube is used to hold the egg, a single sperm is picked with the help of a sharp and delicate needle, the needle is then inserted carefully into the cytoplasm of the egg through the egg shell, then the sperm gets injected into the cytoplasm and the eggs are checked to see whether they have been adequately fertilized.
After this process is done, eggs which are fertilised successfully are selected and placed into the uterus with the help of a catheter. The number of embryos an individual needs to transfer is determined depending on the age of the person and other health issues. For this purpose, a thorough full body check-up is carried out and the medical history is checked during the preliminary consultations.
Expectations from the treatment
The treatment of fertilisation using an Intracytoplasmic sperm injection can be demanding, both physically and mentally for the woman (mother). An individual has to go through regular shots and monitoring including blood tests. There are moments when the shots can be painful for the woman undergoing the procedure.
The reason behind the procedure
When a male is having severe infertility issues, the method of ICSI is helpful. There are times when very little sperm or no sperm ejaculation, the eggs can be fertilised through this procedure. Testing of an embryo for genetic problems is also accomplished through this procedure. When in vitro fertilisation or IVF does not work even after trying repeatedly, then couples can undergo the treatment using ICSI.
When ICSI is used along with better quality eggs, it is seen to be successful on many occasions. Especially for men who have sperm ejaculation issues. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Hello I am 42 years old have and married women, I have irregular periods (sometimes twice in a month or sometimes more than 5 days (10 - 15 days) with too heavy blood loss (clots). This irregular is almost since 3 years. My sonography reports says normal no fibroids. This days I feel too weak during this days. Can I get to know the solutions for the same.
Not all salads are healthy. Making a salad loaded with potatoes and cream is definitely not going to make you healthier or help you lose weight. The healthiest salads are the ones you make at home. Salads in restaurants are often as calorie heavy as anything else on the menu. If you want to make a healthy salad, here's what you need to do.
- Put in plenty of greens: Greens like romaine lettuce, iceberg lettuce, spring green and baby spinach are filling, full of fiber and very low in calories. This also makes your salad very rich in nutrients. Slice these leaves in ribbons or roughly tear them into small pieces to form the foundation of your salad.
- Use lots of fresh vegetables: A salad is the ideal way to enjoy vegetables. While vegetables like cucumber, onion, carrots, beets and tomatoes can be eaten raw, others like mushrooms, corn and broccoli will need to be steamed or lightly saut&eacute;ed before being added to a salad. Avoid frying any vegetables in lots of oil. This negates the concept of a salad and makes it rich in calories instead of being rich in nutrients.
- Add some protein: Whether you're vegetarian or non vegetarian, do not forget to add a portion of protein to your salad. Beans, chickpeas, tofu and cottage cheese are ideal options for vegetarians while non vegetarians can choose between eggs, chicken, fish, proscuitto etc. Along with being necessary for nutrition, this also makes your salad filling and keeps you feeling full for longer.
- Limit the extras: Everything is good in small quantities. If you want to add flavouring agents like cheese, nuts, avocado, croutons etc to your salad limit it to one flavouring agent or extra. This gives your salad a different taste while not making it too fattening.
- Dress carefully: Dressing is where a salad can go from healthy to unhealthy. A light vinaigrette salad dressing is the best way to finish your salad. If you like your salads creamy, use fresh or hung yogurt instead of mayonnaise. When ordering a salad at a restaurant, ask for your dressing on the side so that you can limit the amount used. Adding a splash of vinegar is an easy way to make a heavy dressing lighter without losing too much flavor.
- Add some crunch: Lastly, sprinkle toasted seeds or air popped popcorn over your salad to add an element of crunchiness to your meal. Chia, hemp and sunflower seeds add to the overall flavor of the salad and are also packed with vitamins and minerals.
Hi, my girlfriend just got out with urine infection and her stomach is swelling and 15 days before she tested with prega news and the result was -ve, is there any chance she might be pregnant. And we didn't have unprotected sex. She is having PCOS also. She is getting fever also and fever comes and goes. She is having cold also. And stomach ache also she is having. 13th of this month sge used to gt periods but she didn't get it. Is there any chance she might be pregnant?
1Take a walk when you are conversing on the phone.
Instead of the lift, take the stairs.
Take short breaks and step away from workstation.
Workouts at home, such as sit-ups, push-ups, crunches, lunges and squats, keep you in shape 2.Eat Healthy and On TimeFoods which are low in nutritional value and have too many calories can pose serious health problems, including weight gain, cardiovascular problems and diabetes. It is important to stick to a healthy diet and a strict routine.
Instead of starchy foods, choose wholegrain variants which contain more fibre, and keep you feeling full.
Feel like snacking in the middle of the day? Stock up on nuts and seeds or citrus fruits that are known to cure fatigue and stimulate alertness.
To keep your energy up and your metabolism on overdrive, eat breakfast and smaller meals throughout the day, rather than 3 big meals.
Have sufficient liquids through the day to avoid dehydration.
Avoid processed or packaged foods that contain too much sugar. Excess sugar has been linked to energy spikes followed by a crash, while too much salt can lead to high blood pressure and an increased risk of strokes and heart disease.3Sleep is ImportantFinding it difficult to get a good night’s sleep? Sleep deprivation can lead to fatigue, confusion, memory lapses and irritability.
3To get a restful sleep:
Create a sleep schedule and stick to it. Reading a book, listening to relaxing music, or taking a warm shower can help in relaxing your body.
Avoid watching TV or surfing on your mobile as this can interfere with your sleep.
Pay attention to what you eat and drink. Going to bed hungry or stuffing yourself too much can cause discomfort and keep you awake.When you are trying to juggle multiple things at a time, you are bound to be stressed. Five to ten minutes of deep breathing can help in relaxing you and reducing anxiety.
4Watch Your Posture
Good posture is not just great for your back and neck, but also allows you to breathe properly and increases concentration and thinking ability. To improve your posture:
Get a good quality office chair, one with firm and dense cushioning and back support.
Instead of resting your weight on a particular foot, plant both feet flat on the floor.
Set a reminder to check your posture. This can be in the form of a post-it note, an alarm on your phone or an email reminder. Focus on Deep Breathing
5 just breathe
When you are trying to juggle multiple things at a time, you are bound to be stressed. Five to ten minutes of deep breathing can help in relaxing you and reducing anxiety.
You can also close your eyes and focus on relaxing and tensing each muscle group while taking deep, slow breaths. The best part about this is that you can do it any time, at home, workplace or even on the road.
Dear Sir, madam Meri wife 7 months se pregnant he or abhi uske boobs me se safed gade pani jesa kuch nikal raha he ye kya he koi problem to nahi he pls help me sir.
There is this general idea regarding gynecologists that one just needs to consult them when you are pregnant. Other than pregnancy, most women need the help of a gynaecologist, general specialist or a family doctor for managing certain womanly issues. Gynaecological problems are of various kinds and are not just limited to pregnancy or postpartum health conditions.
A point by point discussion, carrying out the required tests alongside the right treatment are done by your gynaecologist. It can assess your health status and make it better.
Here are some reasons to visit a gynecologist:
1. Menstrual irregularity: In case of menstrual irregularity, you should visit your gynaecologist quickly. Abnormal bleeding from the uterus may indicate many a disease such as fibroids, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, pelvic infection or the presence of polyps in the uterus.
Visit a gynecologist when:
- Your periods are irregular and far away.
- You have repetitive periods, which return in a range of 21 days or less.
- There is bleeding in between the periods.
- Your periods keep going over 7 days
- You have exceptionally postponed periods
- Your periods are unnaturally heavy.
- You miss your periods.
- Abnormal cases of menstrual bleeding.
2. Vaginal problems: Problems in the vagina may lead to infection in the urinary tract. A gynaecologist should be consulted who would prescribe OTC medicines. In case of problems in the vagina, a gynaecologist should be consulted when:
- The frequency of your urine increase abnormally without any specific reason.
- There is pain or burning sensation during urination.
- Urine is accompanied with blood.
- There is an abnormal discharge coming out from your vagina.
- You have itching sensation in your vagina.
You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
3. Problems with the breasts: Any kind of problem in the breasts needs the attention of a gynaecologist. In case of breast issues, you should visit a doctor when
- A certain amount of discomfort is experienced in the breasts during periods.
- A lump is felt in the breasts.
- Discharge material comes out from the breasts.
4. Pain in lower abdomen: An abdominal pain can cause tumors, fibroids or even ovarian cysts in women. On the off chance that you encounter insufferable abdominal pain alongside menstrual irregularity, discuss the signs and side effects with your gynaecologist. Visit the doctor when:
- Pelvic pain is experienced occasionally along with great discomfort.
- Menstrual cramps occur.
- Pain in lower abdomen occurs after having sex.
- A lump develops in the abdomen accompanied by pain.
Pregnancy is not the only reason for visiting a gynaecologist as a gynaecologist looks after many other issues in women. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.