Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Allahabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kirti SrivastavaYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old female I have irregular periods problem, period interval is more than 40 days, what is the solution for this.
Magnesium is one of the most abundant mineral found in earth, and a good 60 percent of all the magnesium in the body is stored in your bones. A small percentage is also present in your blood and this nutrient is beneficial for healthy bones and in regulating blood pressure. It also enables proper nerve functioning, good blood circulation, strong immune system and a healthy heart.
Magnesium deficiency can lead to a number of ailments including hypertension, diabetes, heart disease, chronic back pain, etc. Asthma is also widely known to be associated with magnesium deficiencies and can lead to irregular heartbeats and panic attacks. Magnesium deficiency occurs mainly due to unhealthy diet, alcohol abuse, excessive vomiting, and long-term diarrhea. Here are a few signs that indicate that you are suffering from magnesium deficiency.
- Muscle cramps: Regular muscle cramps are the first symptoms of magnesium deficiency. Magnesium is extremely important for muscle growth and regeneration. It increases the intake of calcium and potassium- the two key elements important for muscle functioning. If you experience regular cramps, consult a physician immediately. Also, frequent muscle twitching and eye twitching might be symptoms of magnesium deficiency.
- Migraine: Migraines are caused by a number of reasons and one such reason can be low magnesium levels in your body. Severe migraines should never be ignored as it can be due to an underlying medical condition. Check with your physician as in some cases, migraines can be treated if magnesium deficiency is addressed.
- Irregular heart beat: Irregular heartbeats and rhythms are the biggest symptoms of low magnesium levels in the body. Magnesium is extremely important for proper functioning of the heart and proper blood circulation in the body. If you are suffering from these symptoms for quite some time, seek medical attention immediately.
- Anxiety and restlessness: Restlessness and anxiety can be a norm of life for some people. There can be many explanations for this and one is magnesium deficiency. Magnesium can make our body and mind calm, and lack of this nutrient can cause depressions and restlessness. Increasing your magnesium level can help in reducing anxiety levels and restlessness.
- Fatigue and weakness: If you are experiencing black outs and constant weakness, then you may be suffering from low magnesium levels. Magnesium plays an important role in breaking down glucose into energy. This energy is needed for metabolism and fights the weakness of your body. Lack of magnesium can be harmful in the long run and you might experience extreme instances of weakness and fatigue.
Magnesium intakes: Always have a healthy magnesium rich diet to supplement your magnesium levels. You can best get them from foods such as almonds, avocado, bananas, beans, and pumpkin seeds. You can also opt for milk, cashews, potatoes and yogurt. You can intake magnesium supplements too, but do consult with your doctor before taking them.
I had sex with my gf on 06/06/16 she had m.c on 27/05/16. And I gave her unwanted 72 on 7/06/16 after that I have unprotected sex with her on 12/06/16. Should I give her again unwanted 72. Or not. Is she will pregnant .help me.
I am day time sleep every day. As I will sleep at night 11 pm & wake up at 7 am. At work time I get automatically sleep. This cycle is continuously 4 to 5 times in day.
After the pregnancy completion abnormality in the menstrual cycle. It take how much time to be a normal menstrual cycle.
I have been married for 1 year and 5 months now. We have been trying to conceive for last 2 months. My period is due on 3rd July. Usually, my stomach starts to hurt 2,3 days prior to my date. However, this time its been 10 days that I am experiencing an unusual pain in lower abdomen . My lower abdomen feels very heavy and I also feel a kind of pressure or thrust (which worsens as the day progresses). What could be the possible reasons for the condition ?
We all think of clapping as a way to applaud somebody for a job well done in sports, award shows, theater or movies. However, there are a number of hidden benefits that clapping has been proven to have. In the recent years, there are different types of groups in parks who get together in the morning and/or evening. Some of these groups indulge in laughing, there is also another group who gather around to clap.
Our body is a bundle of nerves and blood vessels spread all through the body and is one of the most complex networks we will ever know. Each organ is linked to the other and a bad effect on one organ can affect the other, which may seem remotely linked. The palms in specific contain nerve and blood vessel endings and stimulating them through clapping helps improve health of organs like kidney, digestive tract, and lower back. Sounds interesting? Read on to know more.
There are about 30+ acupressure points in the palms, which are activated when you are clapping. These connect various organs including low back, neck, kidneys, lungs stomach, etc. and have indirect benefits as noted below.
Clapping is known to improve the overall heart health and improve blood pressure. Blood circulation to various organs is also improved by regular clapping. Clapping also helps improve asthma related problems by promoting function of nerve endings that connect these organs.
In children especially, clapping is known to improve the brain function and contribute to better handwriting, reduced spelling mistakes and improved concentration.
Clapping helps immunity by boosting white cells, which are essential for fighting germs and therefore reduces the occurrence of frequent infections. Regular clapping is also shown to have benefits on improved bone health in cases of arthritis and associated pains.
For the back, be it middle or low back pains, there is an immense benefit from clapping. The severity of the pain can be reduced significantly. Strange as it may seem, clapping is also shown to reduce instances of insomnia and improve hair health.
For mental illnesses like depression and anxiety, clapping can be a very easy to do exercise that costs actually nothing. If you think the kidneys and palms are very distant from each other, think again. For gout, which affects the kidneys, clapping is shown to be immensely useful. Both the severity of gout and the progression of disease can be halted.
A word of caution: For better results, clapping is to be done after applying an oil like mustard oil or coconut oil. So the next time, clapping need not be a part of just applauding. Include it into your routine exercise and see the results for yourself, you will naturally smile.