Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Allahabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kanchan MishraYour feedback matters!
An idle mind is a devil’s workshop. When there is too much time on your hands with nothing to do, you end up thinking about things which are not going well, leading to depression. Come to think of it, if there is nothing that you can do to improve it, there is no point wasting time over it. On the other hand, if there is something to improve the situation, just go ahead and do it, so everybody involved is happy. However, if there are too many other factors which are beyond control, then you need to see how to change your outlook towards it.
One such effective way is to keep yourself busy and distract yourself from it. The following are some simple measures, which can be very effective in dealing with stress.
- Sleep it off: One of the main reasons for depression is the physical exhaustion and lack of good rest. So, it is good once in a while to just sleep it off and give your body the much deserved rest. This gives the brain a chance to begin to heal and feel better.
- Clean up the house: The home or the space you enter into indirectly indicates your state of mind. A clean home and workspace means that much less clutter in the brain. Clean out the closet, give away your old stuff, and in the process, you would end up feeling good about having helped somebody. You will also realize how much excess stuff you have collected over the years. Stacked up in the attic and cartons, these were meant for use on “some fine day”, which never seemed to arrive.
- Exercise: Force yourself to exercise. While initially it would be an ordeal, gradually you will enjoy it. Exercise also releases chemicals in the brain, which make you feel good about yourself. In addition, the physical benefits will start to show up, leaving you feeling elated and in a chirpier mood.
- Travel: When you go solo traveling, the amount of time you spend with yourself just increases. The changed surroundings will help you understand yourself better and come to terms with things that can be under your control. You learn to let go of things and come to terms with life. If time and money are limitations, go out and explore places in your own surrounding city or town. You will realize how little you know the city or town you live in.
- Hobbies: Whether it is learning to play guitar or speak Spanish, pick something that you have always wanted to do over the years and work at it. You will see the depression vanish in no time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
My causing is trying to conceive but cannot. Got her tests done amh is 0.8 and fsh 6.4. Is it very difficult to conceive? What are the chances? Is ivf with egg f cousin possible (without donor egg)
My aunt wanted to have kid with me .so we used to have sex daily. To achieve pregnancy. Can we continue sex .or should I stop it because she is pregnant. Can I have sex with her until baby is born.
Sir, I got married 11/2 years back. For 6 months we were happy during that time I became pregnant and I did abortion. After that due to some family problems my husband stopped doing sex from last September and now he is saying that he is not interested in me do we have any medicines so that he will come back to me for doing sex.
Doctor, mere sath ek bhut badi prblm ho gyi h.mene 22 jan ko sex kiya tha or uske bad next day mene unwanted le li thi or fir mjhe uske bad 28 jan ko periods hue the or uske bad fir agle month mjhe periods hue the 3 march ko lekin mam uske bad mjhe periods nii hue mjhe smjh nii a rha h mai kya kru please tell me. ANd mene check bi kiya tha result negative tha. Mam mjhe ajtk kbi aisa nii hua lekin iss bar ho rha h 3 month ho gye mjhe abhi tk periods nhii hue h please tell me khin m pragnent to nii hu or agr nhii hu to periods kb tk aa jayenge mjhe. please mam tell me.
Hi I am 26 years old I want too ask my period date is 15 Dec and I am doing sex on 14 Dec is these chances of pregnancy.
It has been more than two months and menstrual cycle is not there. She is using. Raje pravartani vati, stri rasayn vati, kaishor goggle. Fir periods she is using Dashmularisht. She has Vitiligo. Cyst in ovary. And hormonal disbalance. Please suggest a good ayurvedic medicine .which can bring heavy menstrual cycle.
Namaskar My wife is 7 months pregnant and I want to know which types of juices and food are best of her and for baby also.
I am a virgin. I get very problem on my vagina always. it gets wet. Because I got sex thoughts always. I need a change please help me.
Hi, I am 26 year old and trying to conceive from last 6 months. Consulted a doctor in jan and then came to know thyroid problem but when I retest tsh value is 1. 31 on 16th march my homocystein level was also normal so doctor said taht I am good to conceive. We have tried this months. Lmp was 16th march 2015, we had intercourse on 29th march to 5 th april, every other day then I have spotting on 6th april and also for 3-4 days had back aches, severe cramps, headaches and acidity. My period was expected on 14th april. But on 15th april again I have brownish blood drop. I had pregnancy test on 11th april and it was negative. I am more worried. Am I pregnent or not? shall I vivit to doctor again. Why this brownish drops are there is it first day of my period. Please help.
Hello doctor my delivery date is 17 to 25 may and I have little pain on my waist since morning. Is it sign for labour pain and what I do for more labour pain? please tell me?
Hi, my wife had IVF, result was negative, doctor said to meet him after two days of her period, last period was Feb 22, and her IVF was on 9th march, and her beta hcg text was on 23, it showed negative, it was less then 0.2, but still she her period hasn't started, its over 34 days.
I am 22 year old female and m having acne problem from past so many years and this month I also missed my period and my face has become bunch of red bumps what should I do. And I also want to know something about my period cycle I missed my period last month it was on 28 of may but nothing happened. Please tell me if there is any possibility for my periods to come early in the first half of the month or they will come on time. Please help me m worried about it because m planning for a day out at water park and I don't want it to happen on that day please help me. Please
Hello doctor. I want to know that if I want delivery my baby in December or January then. So that which month I try to get pregnant. And I want twins.
Do you suffer from seasonal allergies? Have you been trying to find the best solutions to get relief from the allergy symptoms? Although different forms of medicines can be used for treating seasonal allergies, it is important to understand that allergies can be eliminated by building the body’s immunity against them. Here are five tips you can follow to boost your immune system to get rid of the seasonal allergies.
- Immunotherapy: Immunotherapy is considered to be the best way to change the way your immune system responds to allergens such as ragweed and pollen. Immunotherapy is the prevention or treatment of disease with substances that stimulate the immune response. The amounts are increased gradually. The immune system gets desensitised due to this treatment. This treatment is ideal for people who suffer from allergies all year round.
- Meditation: Increased amount of stress worsens existing allergies by upsetting the balance of substances in the body controlling your immune response. Meditation is a great way to eliminate stress and helps in relieving anxiety. Regular meditation will keep you free from allergies.
- Healthy lifestyle: Maintaining a healthy lifestyle helps in reducing the effects of seasonal allergies. If you watch your weight and keep your body in shape by exercising regularly, you will lead a healthy life and be able to withstand the effects of allergies. In case you are sensitive to allergens like pollen, which are present outdoors, you should exercise indoors. You can continue with your medication while following this healthy regime.
- Control your surroundings: Creating an environment in order to minimise the amount of allergens is an ideal way to stay away from allergies and allergy symptoms. You can use an air conditioner to control the temperature instead of keeping the windows open. You should wear a protective mask and gloves while gardening and always change your clothes before entering your home.
- Laugh: According to research, humour and laughter may increase your immune functions as these increase the level of immunoglobulin A in the body. This is a protein present in the eyes, throat, ears, nose and mouth, which helps in protection against infections. Have a good laugh and stay preoccupied with things which will keep you happy and laughing.
In many cases, your immune system fails to put up a good fight against seasonal allergies. In such situations, you have to take allergy medication to fight the infections.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!