Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Allahabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kanchan MishraYour feedback matters!
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Mam mujhe pcod ki problem hai mujhe ovam nhi bn pate hai jiske karan mai pregnant nhi ho pa rahi hu please mujhe bataye ki mai kon sa treatment lu.
I did not get my periods and its already 11 days. I have done lab test and test at home it is negative. I have white discharge. Sometimes I also feel like cramps. Can I be pregnant.
I am 32 years old female, delivered a baby 3 years back c section, post pregnancy weight had stabilised but my menstrual cycle never came back to normal ever since and past 2 /3 months my stomach is bloating and unnecessary weight gain inspite of strict diet and regular walks and exercise please help.
I am suffering from skin allergy on my arm it's like ringworm I used many cream like ring guard and panderm while using this cream it's ok but again it's started pliz suggest me how to cure this.
My mom. age is 47 years. She has huge amount of bleeding problem .is that related with age or something else please suggest some medicines or remedy to cure it.
There are certain foods that you should be eating on a regular basis to improve your overall health. These foods contain the necessary micro and macro nutrients to nourish your body and allow it to function optimally.
The 7 foods that you should include in your diet are:
- Brown rice: Opt for the whole grain variety instead of white rice, as brown rice contains complex carbohydrates instead of simple carbohydrates. Brown rice provides energy to the body without spiking the blood sugar levels. It is also a good source of trace minerals like manganese, phosphorus and selenium.
- Eggs: A boiled egg is, without a shade of doubt, one of the best superfoods that you can come across. An egg packs a powerful nutritious punch that contains protein, vitamin D, selenium, zinc and copper. Apart from being nutritious, it is an inexpensive source of protein.
- Apples: You must have heard the age old proverb that 'An apple a day keeps the doctor away'and it stands good even today with good reason. Apples are good sources of antioxidants, flavonoids and fiber that help in reducing the risk of blood pressures problems and diabetes. Apples are also known to reduce levels of bad cholesterol in the body. You can also take the package for Eating Right.
- Spinach: Spinach is a superfood that contains good amounts of vitamin C, and various antioxidants that help in maintaining optimal functioning of the body. It is also known for its anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is a good source of protein and calcium that you may use as a part of fat loss diet. Yogurt also contains healthy probiotic bacteria that promote healthy digestion.
- Fish: Fish contains protein in good amounts, the variety of amino acids content in fish helps in improving metabolism in the body. It also helps in building muscle and losing fat. Fish contains Omega-3 acids which help promote a healthy nervous system.
- Garlic: Consumption of garlic on a regular basis is known to keep the body free from toxins due to its antibiotic properties. The high sulfur content of garlic boosts immunity levels in the body and protects it from common cold and cough.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
Quick and easy ways to prevent cut fruit from turning brown
We all like to eat fresh fruits, isn’t it? Brown fruits are so not appealing! Though it might not taste any different but we do eat with our eyes. Here we have listed few tricks and hacks that you can use the next time you are packing a bowl of colourful fruits for yourself.
1. Cut the fruits in water
- Cut the fruits in running water, this process helps to stop the oxidization.
- Use citrus juice
- Apart from lemon juice you can also use pineapple and orange juice, this process slow downs the enzymatic reaction. The only thing you might not like the little bit of tangy taste in the fruits.
2. Soak cut fruit in ginger ale
- Well any soda with citric acid will work to save fruits from getting brown.
- Soak the slices in salt water
- Take a bowl of water and add ½ teaspoon of salt in and soak your apples, pears and other fruits for about 2 minutes.
3. Sprinkle with ascorbic acid powder
If you are wondering what ascorbic acid is, it's vitamin c powder that you can get any food store. It gets easily dissolved in water and you soak your fruits in water to save them from getting brown.
4. Give them a honey water bath
Honey mixed in water is so far the best method to save your fruits from getting brown. The trick is simple, you just need to soak your fruits for almost 30 seconds in a mixture of 2 tablespoon of honey and 1 cup of water. Your fruit will stay fresh and bright for at least 8 hours.