Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Allahabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Atul DubeyYour feedback matters!
Hlo sir, im having the problem of poor eye sight (distant view) and even after constant use of specs my eye sight is getting poorer. So please suggest me to how to improve my eye sight naturally.
I have an problem in my eyes I can't see properly so what can I do try to solve my problem as soon as possible.
My father has an eye operation on Tuesday 1 September. What should be the sugar level and blood pressure level? Please advise.
My stomach and head is hard pain and my eye red and falling tear always. What to do? Please help me.
Few weeks back my father had a surgery for brain haemmorage, luckily surgery went well and now he is far better but the only problem is" double vision" i. E double images of things that are few metres away. Sometimes he is able to see things properly but sometimes the dual vision comes back. Neurophysician and the eye specialist says that it will recover with time. Should I discuss the case with some other doctors as well or is it a serious or a permanent issue? Just need a second opinion about that. Thank you.
Its about my eyes. During studying I sometimes loose my sight n it also pains sometimes n water goes from the eyes a lot. What should I do?
Im office worker many time I have headache and also pain in eyes so. Tell. Me what the symptoms of jeeka virus and malaria virus Here water is also not good.
I have eye sight and would like get it cleared by LASIK surgery. Could anyone one suggest any good treatment for this?
I have an eye problem since last 4 years and im wearing spex with -4.00 point and now recently it has been increased so wats the medicines I want to take.
My eyes become red when I ride activah and came back I see my eyes becomes red. So their is any solution so please tell me and when I watch TV above 2 hour I have headache?
If you thought smoking was causing damage to only your lungs, thing again. Your eyesight, one of your most valuable possessions, is at high risk of damage because of your bad habit.
The damage done to your eyes by cigarettes happens from two sources; the toxic smoke that hangs in the air which surrounds you as you puff on the cigarettes and 4000 odd toxic substances that enter your bloodstream once you smoke. In extreme cases, smoking also causes loss in vision.
Here is a list of eye disorders and diseases, which can be caused due to smoking:
- Macular degeneration: The risk of developing Age-related Macular Degeneration is there for people above the age of fifty. In case of smokers, the chance of developing AMD is three times more than in nonsmokers. It has been proven that smokers develop the chance of AMD ten years prior to non smokers.
- Cataract: This process involves the clouding of the lens inside the eye. Cataract develops with old age, usually. The risk of developing early cataract is common among smokers, who are twice at risk of cataract than non smokers. The effect of the cataract in the case of smokers is more severe.
- Glaucoma: Glaucoma is the eye disorder where the death of nerve fiber layer behind our eyes takes place, and that results in loss of vision. The increase in pressure within the eyes leads to glaucoma. Smoking enhances the pressure in your eyes, and so smokers are at a potential risk of acquiring this disease.
- Diabetic eye diseases: A number of eye diseases are accompanied with diabetes. This can result in blindness when left ignored or not paid attention to in severe cases. Diabetic patients who are smokers are three times more at a risk of eye diseases associated with diabetes.
- Optic neuropathy: This eye disease causes sudden loss of vision to the eyes without any pain. It happens due to the disrupted flow of blood in the arteries of the eyes. Smokers are 16 times more at a risk of developing optic neuropathy at an earlier age.
- Thyroid associated eye diseases: Patients having thyroid issues or Grave's disease have disorders in their vision. Grave's disease patients who smoke tobacco are likely to develop severe eye diseases associated with the thyroid.
- Dry eye: Smoking causes irritation to the eyes and affects the tear film of the eye. Smokers and passive smokers are likely to develop dry eye disorders. Smoking causes a lot of eye diseases and disorders, and smokers are at a higher risk of acquiring eye diseases than non smokers.