Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Allahabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I am 51 years old male, weigh 68 kgs and height 5'9. Is there any ayurvedic treatment for" Penile lichen planus
I am naveen m age 25 I lost hair mid portion of head and also skin is black on hands, neck face to external exposed places, so please suggest me medicine for both, which will helpful for regrowth and stable for long time. Thanks, Naveen.
I am suffering from pimples and the special thing I noticed is these pimples mostly on my forehead chest and back. These covering my whole body slowly. One more thing is when we peel these pimple a small white tube comes out of it. I am suffering from it since 4 years I gets treatment from skin specialists but they are unable to cure.
While taking care of skin externally is definitely a good idea, maintaining healthy skin from the inside is important as well. These don't happen overnight or don't work with external beauty products but only happen when lifestyle changes are put into place. Let's take a look at some of the well known lifestyle changes or habits that can help you get healthier skin.
1. Stop smoking: Apart from contributing to cancer and being nicknamed death sticks, smoking also causes a person's skin to look older. This is due to the fact that it constricts blood vessels within the body and thus causes wrinkles on the skin by disrupting the normal blood flow. It is thus advisable to give up smoking if you want to have healthier skin.
2. Eat more of dark leafy green vegetables:For skin to be healthy; your body also needs to be healthy internally. The best way to do that is to exercise and eat right. Eating right is an even more important and it is important to remember to include dark leafy vegetable which are packed with nutrients required by the body. Some examples of these foods are:
c. Brussels sprouts
e. Romaine lettuce, etc.
3. Exercising or incorporating at least some forms of movement:It is important to get into some regimen of exercising or working out, be it yoga, running whichever may be light, but makes you move during the day. This is very important as movement and exercise helps the lymphatic system within the body to make the immune system stronger. This will not only boost immunity, but will also help detoxify the body and hence help the skin become healthier.
4. Carry out detoxification diets and procedures at regular intervals:Detoxifying isn’t just about having a clean diet, but also about detoxifying the skin from the outside. While you can go for a green or fruits only diet or smoothies and cut out many food groups for a few days to detoxify, it is also important to detoxify the skin as well with body wraps, clay treatments, sugar scrubs, salt treatments etc.
5. Manage stress:This is a silent killer in many aspects as stress leads to hypertension and many other ailments. With regards to skin, stress releases cortisol, which over activates the blood vessels and causes it to make the skin over sensitive. This will result in visible redness, blushing and may even cause acne. Get into and start practicing stress management routines to minimize stress that will not only help you have healthy skin but good health in general. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi. I have a problem that my face is little bit black. Now how can I turn my face white. Please tell me some suggestions.
I am suffering from dry skin itching problem in my skin sometime I can't handle this itching problem and the particular part of the itching on skin is going dark in colour.
I am suffering from bad pain exactly anal region. There is no blood, no itching, nothing only pain which feels like stress. The pain I noticed is exactly lower side of buttock and few cm above the anus. When sit the pressure on rectum giving me severe pain. I did exercise including cycling which I did after a gap of two years and my pain started. I am assuming its because of this the area near my tail bone is in tension and paining. Two years back I did ayurvedic operation for piles, first thing I showed to same doctor he said nothing related to piles or fissure. Please kindly suggest what is reason for this pain and to whom I have consult for such kind of pain.
My skin near groin area is darkened and itchy and is slowly spreading, even though I keep it clean.Please tell.
Actually am not suffering from any diseases as such but instead I take proper meal I feel more tired and restless and weaker. And am having dark circle on my eyes. And I cry alot bcoz people says that its good for eyes to cry. Is it something like.
Many India household grow Tulsi or Basil Plant as traditional practice.
Apart from being worshipped, it’s also used in a variety of cures.
How to use:
Skin Diseases: Tulsi leaf juice taken internally and applied externally
Cold & stomach upset: Leaf paste with milk
Guard against Malaria: A decoction of 15-20 leaves taken along with pepper powder
Fever & Chest Pain: Twenty leaves crushed and mixed in 2 cup water, boiled to 1 cup; add to this 15 gm mishri and two teaspoon honey. Take two table spoons 4 times a day
Headache: Mix 10-15 leaves with four cloves and a little dry ginger, Grind and apply on forehead.
Longevity, rejuvenation: 7 Leaves eaten along with water every morning on an empty stomach continuously for 108 Days
The Plucking Ritual
The Indian civilization believes, as scientists have proved, that plant also has a sense of feel.
While plucking flowers or leaves, violence should be avoided. One should only pluck the required amount of leaves. No leaves are to be plucked after sunset and its best to water a plant before doing so.