Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Allahabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Ashak ThripatiYour feedback matters!
I am patient of Sugar, recently I have made the checking of my kidney, the report says that one of my kidney shrinking, it got smaller than usual. Is it the matter of some serious problem? What treatment I have to make further? What precautions I have to take further?
I am diabetes patient my sugar level is not getting decrease when I checked sugar before breakfast is that 218 and after breakfast its increase and become 231 so plzz tell me what I do to control it and normal it plzz tell me best.
Hi doctor's, I am suffering from premature ejaculation from very long time. Please help me to treat this.
On my bed every morning my penis ejaculate automatically when I am thinking about sex. And I am not able to control it. How to control my ejaculation. I am worried about it. Morning have only this problem. I have any problem? Can I control and last longer?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 48 male, have tinnitus problem which started due to stress and anxiety. Audiometry reports are almost normal. Is there any good cure. I feel distress and need cure soon.
I am a 19 year old Indian male. I was recently making out with my girlfriend while she was sitting on my lap and we both had clothes on. I experienced erection and my underwear and jeans felt wet, probably it was the precum. Is there any chance that she can get pregnant from this, giving that she was sitting on my lap? And should she take any emergency contraceptive pills because we did it 24 hours back from the time of writing of question. She is 20 and probably it was 16th-17th day of her cycle. I would really appreciate an answer as soon as possible please. Thank you in advance. Also I have heard that precum may contain sperms, but I had not masturbated recently (in the past 24 hours).
Since from few month I am not able to stroke for more than 1 mints i have tried some medicines not use full I am free from BP & sugar are normal what is the reason ?
Do you feel your stomach bloat after meals? If you notice, this doesn't happen after every meal? Only at times. And at other times when you eat specific foods. Well, there are foods cause your stomach to bloat, so the wise thing to do is to know about them and avoid them!
Here are a few of the biggest criminals:
1. Cold drinks: Yes, these carbonated drinks have numerous side effects on your health. One of them is that they bloat your tummy. Beer happens to fall in this category too.
2. Dairy Products: For the lactose intolerant, dairy products are almost like poison. The intolerance can be mild, moderate of severe, but one of the symptoms is gas. You can try to limit your consumption of dairy products.
3. Apples: Apples and pears are known to contain a high percentage of fiber. While they are important for us and should be eaten, if is good to know that they can affect sensitive tummies. Eat bit by bit, and if it helps, peel the skin and then eat.
4. Few Vegies: While they are excellent health foods, asparagus, cabbage and broccoli are the vegetables which cause gas in the stomach, which in turn leads to bloating of the tummy.
5. Sodium: Sodium is also another reason for bloated tummies, so it is advised to limit salt intake.
6. Fast Foods: Fast foods like sausages, fried foods, ice cream, sweetened products , etc are known to cause the belly to bloat.
7. Rice Preparations: Rice is known to swell up inside the stomach once it gets water, hence making the stomach feel bloated.
8. Hard Drinks: Alcohol is also said to add weight near the stomach and make it feel bloated.
Related Tip: What Causes Acidity? Understanding its Symptoms and Causes