Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in allahabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ankur Verma
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ankur VermaYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old. I dnt kw how to share & with whom. But I am afraid of having sex with my partner. It feels I have phimosis & paraphimosis both, penis head is also dry. Pains alot, not able to use condom due to this.
There are some penis problems that seem to make perfect sense. Got a sore penis? That might be the result of overzealous masturbation or a little too much sex (hard to believe there is such a thing!). Got an itchy penis? That might be the result of using a different cleanser or skipping a night of using moisturizing cream for the penis. But what about a semen allergy? Even the best penis care aficionado might not have an answer for that one!
What's a semen allergy?
- Many people have allergies to something, from grass and pollen to animals to dust. Some even have life-threatening allergies to various foods or chemicals. And still others have exceedingly rare allergies, like being allergic to sunlight. A semen allergy falls into that exceedingly rare category.
- A semen allergy stems from one specific protein in a man's semen that interacts in an unfavorable way with the immune system. When semen touches the skin, it results in rashes, hives, swelling, burning, itching, and other dermatological issues. For some, the allergy is so severe that coming into contact with semen can cause anaphylactic shock.
- The consequences of this for a woman are obvious. A semen allergy makes it difficult, if not impossible, to have intercourse. It also creates problems in other areas; for instance, a woman with a serious semen allergy who wants to get pregnant will likely have to undergo in vitro fertilization, so that the semen of her partner never actually touches her.
- Though a semen allergy is most often found in women, men can be allergic to semen, too. In fact, a man can be allergic to his own semen! Talk about a serious entry in the world of penis problems.
What can be done about a semen allergy?
- Fortunately, there are a few options. A man who suffers from a semen allergy will want to avoid touching his own semen, for obvious reasons. When he masturbates, he must be sure to ejaculate in such a way that he won't get any of the semen on himself. Sex is a bit trickier, but some men who have only a mild allergy might be able to get away with hopping into the shower immediately after the coupling is done, so as to rid themselves of semen and minimize the effects.
- A man who suffers from a severe allergy might need the attention of an allergy specialist to figure out what to do. Desensitizing him to the allergen is usually a good step. This means the man will gradually be introduced to the semen, in small amounts, to allow his body to build up a resistance to the protein without actually going into full-tilt allergy mode. Over time, this can desensitize him so that he will no longer react so violently to the touch of semen on his skin. This works for women as well!
- A man who develops a semen allergy needs to pay close attention to his overall health, including regular visits with the doctor, especially an allergist if necessary. He should also take care to use a top-quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). There might be times when a man simply cannot avoid his own semen, and that can lead to redness, swelling, soreness and other problems for his manhood. A soothing crème with a healthy combination of alpha lipoic acid, vitamin C, vitamin D and other ingredients known for healing can be applied to help ease the pain. A guy should also look for Shea butter and vitamin E; the powerful hydration of these elements means he can avoid the dryness often associated with rashes and the like.