Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Allahabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anis Akhtar
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anis AkhtarYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
The symptoms were severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from erection problems, but Dr Anis Akhtar was able to handle it. My previous experiences were not so good, but he has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my erection problems, but he has helped me immensely. Many people gave very positive feedback for this Anis Akhtar. He has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail.
I read about the Dr.Anis Akhtar on one of the social media platform. His treatment suited me the best and now I am perfectly fine. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. The entire dr Anis Herbal Clinic is very nicely designed. Not only he is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of gastric problem in me.
I read about the Anis Akhtar on one of the social media platform. Anis Akhtar has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. The overall outlook of the Dr Anis Herbal Clinic was very nice. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself after I i took a treatment to increase height. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the bestI'am almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to my Anis Akhtar perfect advice.
I was quite depressed due to my condition, but Dr Anis Akhtar guided me to change my attitude. I never get sick, but then last year I got to know that I was suffering from Erectile Dysfunction. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the dr Anis Herbal Clinic is so nice. I am amazed that he is such a sweet doctor, even though he is so busy all the time. Someone from the office, referred us Dr Anis Akhtar. He certainly knows the in and out of his speciality.
I was having frequent vaginal discharge issue. I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised that it is some problem for which I need to consult a doctor. I chose Dr Anis for my treatment. He is very professional and is a really patient listener. He supported me alot. His treatment benefitted me alot. I must say he is one of a best ayurveda specialist.
Thanks to Dr Anis for treating my thyroid problem. My condition was degrading day by day but after consulting him, I am perfectly fine. I thank him for providing me the best suitable treatment. I am glad that I chose to consult him. He has broad knowledge in the field of Ayurveda and is capable of handling maximum cases.
I consulted dr Anis Akhtar for ayurvedic treatment of anorexia for me. No matter how critical be the situation, He is always very calm.Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before the treatment. His clinic is dr Anis Herbal Clinic in Allahbad.
dr Anis Akhtar did my husband’s allergy test at his clinic dr Anis Herbal Clinic in allahbad. The labs in the clinic are super clean. Doctor is not only smart but he is aware about the latest technologies and ways as well.
dr Anis Akhtar is a very well known doctor with his speciality for allergy treatment at his clinic dr Anis Herbal Clinic in allahbad. He is a wonderful doctor and pays total attention to all cases.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anis Akhtar to be very helpful. Thank you sir...sir she have to take any tablet
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anis Akhtar to be inspiring. Tq. .so much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anis Akhtar to be very helpful. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anis Akhtar to be very helpful. Thnks
Dr. Anis Akhtar provides answers that are very helpful. I will try this
I am suffering from frequent urge to urinate. My blood sugar level is completely normal. Please advice.
Sir me ek girl Hoo or meri age 22 saal he pichle 4 Din se thoda sa meri naak ( nose ) me se blood nikal raha he bas thoda sa to iska kya Karan Ho sakta he.
Last night I am having sex in my wife's ass hole and after 8th anal she take something out of red colour from hole looks like an intestine After that she continuously feeling lil pain Please help to know what is this.
Quite like women, men may also suffer from different types of infertility, one of which is erectile dysfunction and eventually leads to oligospermia. It is a condition in which the affected individual loses the ability to take part in sexual activities. Oligospermia is caused due to low sperm count in the males, which doesn’t let the ovum of their female partner to fertilize.
Causes of oligospermia
Normally, excessive stress, smoking and consumption of alcohol are regarded as the major causes of erectile dysfunction and oligospermia. But it can also be triggered by varicocele condition, which is an enlargement of veins in the scrotum. Hormonal imbalance, harmful radiations like radiotherapy and chemotherapy as well as administering certain drugs and medications are some other causes leading to oligospermia.
Symptoms of oligospermia
If a man is not able to maintain his erection while performing sexual activities, then it is considered that he is suffering from erectile dysfunction. However, oligospermia doesn’t have any sign or symptom; the affected person gets to know about it when his partner is not able to conceive.
Diagnosis of oligospermia
The diagnosis of oligospermia is dependent on the low count of semen analysis that has to be performed twice randomly. Recently, WHO has established a reference point for the optimum level of sperm count, which is 15 million sperms for every milliliter of semen. It is crucial to mention here that the concentration of sperms may fluctuate and there can be permanent and temporary forms of oligospermia.
Ayurvedic treatment of oligospermia
Ayurveda is considered as the science of life and is regarded as a holistic as well as comprehensive medical system. This system utilizes the inherent principles of nature for helping a person maintain good health by keeping the body, mind and soul in perfect coalesce with nature.
- Ayurveda has presented a distinct branch that deals with defective semen and spermatogenesis along with sexual potency. Such medications are called Vajikaranatantra or aphrodisiac medicines. This therapy is recommended for all males between the ages 16 to 70 to maintain healthy semen and overall sexual activity.
- In Ayurveda, the treatment of oligospermia comprises administering the Vajikaradravyas and rasayanas in optimum amount. These therapies are quite helpful in detoxifying and rejuvenating the body. Additionally, with little modifications in lifestyle and diet, you can not only experience sexual pleasure, but also be able to produce physically and mentally healthy offspring.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I do not feel erect at all while watching porn and so my body does not produce cum at all. What is happening with me. Is it erectile dysfunction. I am young unmarried, my age is 20. Early I get horny and feel erect but now not why.Please suggest.
Pumpkin, what comes to your mind when you hear this word? A nicely carved pumpkin to make a perfect looking jack-o’-lantern. In the USA, fall holidays or the festival of Halloween and Thanksgiving are celebrated with great enthusiasm with Pumpkin. They are not just good for pumpkin-carving contests, but a number of festival delicacies are prepared, such as pumpkin pies, bread and soup.
Is it all that is there to a pumpkin? No! Pumpkin is a highly nutritious plant and can make a brilliant addition to any meal. Cooked pumpkin proves to be a rich source of potassium and beta-carotene (vitamin A). Moist and sweet like a yummy squash, they are a good way to soothe your dry Vata and Pitta dosha. It also serves as “Basti Shodan” and helps maintain bladder health. As per the science of Ayurveda, the food we eat acts as medicine for our body and certain foods are considered exceptional as they offer numerous health benefits, and one among them is Pumpkin.
Here are some of the most important benefits that pumpkins proffer when you eat them regularly.
- Contains copious amounts of vitamin A: Daily consumption of pumpkin can give you high doses of vitamin A, which is necessary to maintain your eye health. Also, it will help you in maintaining your skin health, bones and teeth.
- It has a high dose of fiber: A bowl of mashed pumpkin contains 3 grams of dietary fiber while a handful of pumpkin seeds can give you 1.3 grams of this nutrient. Therefore, pumpkin serves you the required amount of dietary fiber as per our recommended daily requirement.
- Pumpkin can give you a good night’s sleep: Pumpkin seeds contain Tryptophan which is an amino acid that promotes better sleep while also improving your mood.
- Good for your heart health: The fiber content of pumpkin also protects your heart from a wide range of coronary diseases. It is also helpful in maintaining a healthy blood pressure level owing to the presence of phytoestrogens in it.
- Cools the system: Pumpkin also has a cooling effect on the body system which makes it very beneficial for people who suffer from heartburn and burning sensations in the hands, feet, and stomach. It helps in cooling the digestive systems which, in turn, reduces the impact of stomach infection, acid reflux, enlargement of liver and constipation.
Pumpkin can also help in eliminating the risk of diabetes, it can even help in controlling it for patients living with diabetes. The juice of petha or pumpkin is also useful for the health in a variety of ways - it can cure bleeding from any part of the body such as gums and nose. It can also control bleeding in case of piles. Bleeding, generally occurs due to a considerable rise in the body temperature and pumpkin with its cooling properties can easily maintain the temperature of your body. So, now that you are aware of the various benefits of pumpkin, it's time you start including it in your daily meals. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The prospect of healthy and voluminous hair is desired by one and all. Perhaps it is this unanimous wish for it that makes it extremely rare and infrequent. Ayurveda, with its advantage of natural remedies has proved to be extremely beneficial in making the hair healthy and lustrous. The various Ayurvedic medicines are:
- Bhringraj: The benefits of Bhringraj need little introduction. It not only facilitates growth of hair, but also prevents early graying. It comes in different forms, either as powder or in oil form, but in both forms, it is equally productive.
- Neem: Neem is extremely beneficial in treating maladies of the skin as well as the hair. It is commonly prescribed by doctors to treat various skin conditions like chicken pox and eczema. At the same time, it promotes growth of hair and significantly improves the health of your hair.
- Ritha: Ritha was always considered as the most natural alternative to shampoos. Contrary to shampoos that are available in the market, Ritha is mild and is bereft of the harmful chemicals present in the former.
- Shikakai: Shikakai has large amount of antioxidants as well as it is tremendously rich in Vitamin C and D, making it the obvious choice for the hair. It not only adds a natural sheen to your hair but also reduces dandruff and detangles your hair.
- Ashwagandha: This is tremendously beneficial in rejuvenating hair. The benefit of this herb is twofold, it not only reduces the effect of the hormone cortisol that is detrimental to hair, but also facilitates the production of melanin.
- Brahmi: Brahmi not only provides nourishment to the hair, down to the roots, but also strengthens it. If it is regularly applied on the hair, it inevitably makes the hair lustrous and thick. At the same time, it cures the split ends and thereby prevents further damage.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!