Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Allahabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ambuj TripathiYour feedback matters!
I have a son who is eight years old and studies in class 3. We had in our family a criminal case 30 years back. Which is permanently settled. Now One teacher in his school is making stories about the incident and demeaning my child. Now I want a written report to know if this has caused any psychological effect on his mind. And if yes how to cure them so that he does not suffer from low confidence in class and to take the teacher to the law for bullying a child.
My 21 months daughter had constipation problem from past 1 year, she used to pass the motion for every 4 to 5 days, is there any solution for this?
My son is of 12 days n is yellowish on body n eyes his jaundice reports r normal then what is the reason for this. Is there any thing serious about it.
Hi, my grandson is 40 months old. His hb is very low. He hesitates for any type of food. Can I get solutions so that he will start eating food.
Sir, my daughter is three years old and still her voice is not very clear, she cannot speak a sentence clearly. She's very active by nature. Please help i'm worried.
Adhd stands for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. It usually manifests itself in early childhood and creates problems at school, home and play.
The main core features of the condition are
- Attention deficit
Attention deficit manifests as
- Easily getting distracted
- Not seeming to listen
- Being disorganised
Taking a long time to start doing things and rarely finishing them eg homework.
Hyperactivity manifests as
- Being restless, fidgety, full of energy ‘always on the go’.
- They may seem loud and noisy often disturbing the class, finding it difficult to sit through the class.
Impulsivity manifests as
- Doing things without thinking.
- Difficulty waiting for their turn in games or in a queue.
- Interrupting others in conversation.
How common is ADHD?
Nowadays adhd is very common affecting 5 percent of school children. It is seven times more commoner in boys.
What causes adhd and how can it be cured?
No one knows exactly but a neurochemical called norepinephrine is abnormal which gets corrected by adhd medication leading to improvement in the symptoms allowing the child to lead a normal life and removing the academic handicap that these children often face. Behavior therapy focussed on improving behaviours helps a lot.
My son yashwant going for swimming class. .his body colour changes and becomes dull and dark. Tell me why? Kindly tell me good remedy to make my don look fair.
My baby is one month old .i am breastfeeding her. She is omitting a lot immediately after her feed she is omitting the milk and feeling the omitting sensation and coughing.
Is bedwetting a regular feature in your child? Has this been continuing for a long time and is making you concerned? Nocturnal enuresis is the condition in which a child passes urine when he sleeps at night, unknowingly. It is referred to as bedwetting or nightwetting in Ayurveda. Shayyamutra is the Ayurvedic name of this condition in which shayya refers to sleeping, and mutra means urine.
Ayurvedic guidelines and remedies
- You must ensure that your child is getting sufficient sleep. A proper sleep schedule will make it easier for him to wake up when his bladder is full and he needs to urinate.
- The bowel must be kept clear to prevent thread worms from troubling at night. They account for being an important cause for bedwetting.
- Your child should abstain from food items such as green gram, potato, tea, chocolates, coffee, and spicy foods producing gas.
- You must make sure that your child does not drink any liquid right before going to sleep. On the contrary, his bladder should be emptied before going to bed.
- Bladder stretching exercises should be undertaken, which are effective for the management of bedwetting in children.
- In children who experience bedwetting in spite of being grown up, the reason is usually stress. Stress may occur from various causes and it is important to bring your child’s stress under control. For this, he should undertake yoga, mindful meditation, and other relaxation techniques.
There are various Ayurvedic home remedies, which are ideal for managing bedwetting in children. Some of them are as follows:
- Fry one spoon of coriander seeds until it turns brown. Mix one teaspoon each of sesame seeds, babul gum, and pomegranate flowers and make a fine powder out of the ingredients. Add crystal sugar to the mixture and give this to your child before bedtime regularly.
- Give half a cup of milk and Sarshapa in a powdered state to your child before he/she goes to sleep at night.
- Ayurvedic remedies used for curing bedwetting in children aim at strengthening your nervous system and your urinary tract. Vishatinduka vati, Chandraprabha vati, and Shilajitwaadi vati are common Ayurvedic medicines used for treating bedwetting.
- Deworming should be carried out for the infestation of intestinal worms, which may provide relief to your child.
- Several medicinal herbs are also used for the Ayurvedic treatment of bedwetting. They include bimbi, kataka, amalaki, hareetaki, haridra, khadira, and a lot more.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!