Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Allahabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aiman HameedYour feedback matters!
I am getting too many problems in my everyday life. My teeth is getting yellow day by day. I tried different toothpastes and some medicine too. But nothing happens. Tell me what I will do now? Please help me!
Bad breath is embarrassing. It inconveniences you and everyone around you. It affects your life in more ways than you might be aware of. It is crucial that you give due care to your oral health well in time to save difficult procedures and unbearable decay in time. Here are a few ways how you can do that:
1. Brushing Twice: This is the first and the most important. The reasons of odour in the mouth are mainly gum disease, tooth decay, and cavities. You should brush your teeth twice, once right after you wake up and just before you go to bed.
2. Tongue Cleaning and Flossing: It’s not just brushing, you need to clean your tongue too. This is the area where harmful bacteria are present. To avoid odour and mouth diseases, ensure that you have a tongue cleaner and that you clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth. Also remove the in-betweens of the teeth with a flossing thread. It ensures complete deposit free oral hygiene.
3. No to Mints: Avoid using mints and gums to disguise the odour in your breath. They are temporary disguises and do more harm than good. They have sugar which stays back in your mouth and spoils your oral health, drastically. If you have to choose ones which are free of sugar.
4. Drink Ample Water: If your mouth is dry, it is a bad sign. Saliva has the important enzymes which help kill bacteria. If your mouth is dry, bacteria are increasing. So, drink water. Ensure you drink at least eight glasses of water in a day.
5. Rinse After Every Meal: Always wash the insides of your mouth well, after eating anything, esp. chocolates and other sugary foods. A good swirl with water inside your mouth will get rid of the food lodged in corners.
6. Pick The Right Fruits: Certain fruits and vegetables are very good for oral health. Juicy and crunchy Vitamin C rich fruits like bell peppers, broccoli, berries and apple have a cleansing effect on your teeth.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
My teeth is yellow from my childhood What is the procedure to cure it permanently and what is the charge for it?
Dear doctor, everyday when I woke up. I used to have bad taste in my mouth and may be smell even, and every morning I need to wash my mouth just after getting up. I do not prefer to speak even because of that problem. And there are sometimes or most of the times traces of blood when I spit and wash my mouth in the morning just after waking up. What should I do, please suggest something, I never skip brushing and do not have any habit of smoking or eating anything like that.
Hi I am getting hair loose and I am using best shampoo in bath, and my teeths get cavities fastly everyday i brush my teeth.
My sister is 9 years old. accidentally she swallowed a piece of chewing gum. Could it be a problem later?
I like to remove my balance tooth from my mouth and get new strong full set . what can I do? How much time and cost can I spend for it?
How to address the issue of tooth sensitivity. I brush my teeth twice a day. Recently I am facing problems regarding tooth sensitivity even when I take normal water. I am smoker. I use toothpaste of reputed companies. Still I am facing the problems. Soliciting all necessary cooperation in this regard and waiting for your earliest response. Regards
Whenever I brush my teeth my gum starts bleeding slightly and I feel a little pain for a long time what should I do?
My teeth remain yellow even though I brush twice a day. There is some yellowish white thick layer that forms on the tooth. Over that my gums bleed when I brush. Please assist!
Why my 5 year old girls ,upper front tooth is moving .she has very clean teeth .so what reason that her front tooth will fall off soon.
My friend is 20 years old and he gets bleeding from his mouth often when he is depressed or when he is in stress form last week. Yesterday at 7 he got bleeding from his mouth and today morning at 10 he got bleeding. What is happening to him. How can it be cured.
I am suffering from sleeplessness and aggression in morning time. Fast angry mood. Some time it is out of control. If I drink whisky than I feel good for some time. But I don't drink whisky regularly, Because I feel my mouth and nose dry after drinking whisky. I am very upset due to this. What to do.
I' m 25 yrs female met with an accident five years ago. Gone through h dental surgery and had braces on teethbut after that I m having problem of bad breath or foul smell. What should I do to rectify this problem?
Teeth need to be maintained well be it natural or artificial. While the natural teeth have their own built-in safety mechanisms, the artificial ones do not and the onus is completely on the owner to care for them. Dentures can be fixed or removable (partial or complete). For best appearance and proper functioning, these need to be cared for as listed below.
Removable dentures, whether partial or complete, do the following with your removable dentures.
1. Remove and rinse dentures after eating: Take out your dentures and wash it under running water to remove food debris.
2. Handle with care: Especially if your denture has clasps, be sure to not bend them as it may alter the fit. While removing and wearing it, be careful to not drop it, the denture can break.
3. Mouth rinse: Rinse your mouth each time after you remove the denture and before each time you put them back in.
4. Brushing: Use a soft-bristled brush for regular cleaning of teeth and tongue. If no teeth are present, use a soft gauze pad and plain finger massage to clean the gum line and bone on which the denture sits.
5. Soak dentures: When not in the mouth, always place your dentures in a bowl of water. Solution for soaking dentures are available, to be used for overnight denture soaking. When left in open air, the material used to make the denture is affected and may not fit properly over a period of time. Rinse them thoroughly before putting it back in the mouth.
6. Clean your dentures: Rinse the dentures at least twice daily. This will help remove food and plaque.
7. Denture adhesive: When using a denture adhesive, extra cleaning around the area that fits into the gum and bone should be done.
8. Regular dental visits: Visit your dentist regularly to ensure that dentures are fitting properly, functioning as expected and the other parts of the mouth are constantly checked for general health. Ill-fitting dentures can lead to irritation, sores and infection and so should be immediately attended to.
Some things to avoid if you are a denture user are as follows:
1. Soaking the denture in hot water: The denture material can get warped when it is soaked in hot water and have spots on it, which impacts the looks of it.
2. Hard toothbrushes: Always use a soft toothbrush
3. Toothpastes with whitening agents: In most cases, the denture cleanser and normal water and sufficient to clean dentures with a soft brush.
4. Fixed dentures: These are easier to manage than the removable ones. However, periodic visits to the dentist for regular check up is a must. A visit every 6 months is ideal to maintain proper oral hygiene. In addition, regular brushing, flossing, and rinsing are to be continued.