Doctor in Samarpit
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for SamarpitYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ashok Mishra to be professional. It is timely and good advise. Thank you sir.. Very much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ashok Mishra to be caring. Seems convincing. I will follow accordingly.
Dr. Ashok Mishra provides answers that are very helpful. Very Good Answer and Best Advice for myself
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ashok Mishra to be very helpful. Really helpful.
Dr. Ashok Mishra provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks its very helpful
Dr. Ashok Mishra provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks for nice advice
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ashok Mishra to be very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Ashok Mishra provides answers that are very helpful. Thnk u doctor.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ashok Mishra to be prompt. Tq
Syed Mujtaba Hassan
Accurate diagnosis and effective treatment.
I had unprotected sex with my bf on 8 feb but he just insert one time and I pee after that and take unwanted 72 with in 4 hours but now on 8th day I got bleeding start yesterday it was just few spot and today in the evening there is more bleeding. Usually my period date is 23rd but my last period date is 26 jan. Please help me doctor I am confused is this is my period or there is chance of pregnancy. Waiting for your reply. Thank you in advance.
I am suffering from acidity problem since 10 year's whenever I fell food pipe irritation I take pan 20 or 40 tablet. After then I fell better. But I take monthly 20 or 15 tablet whenever I fell irritation. My question is there any side effects of medicine.
I had sex with my partner but it was’t sex he did’t insert his penis in my vagina nor did he ejaculate. I did’t get my periods yet. The date was between 1-10th. I did 3 pregnancy tests and they were negative. Is it a matter of worry? Or is it just because of my hormones?
I have constipation problem each have .have to go toilet 4 times sometimes got serve headache from this please suggest some remedy.
Hi, doctor when I do stool its normal when I complete it I feel that some stool remain leak for 1 hour ,very little amount (about 1/2 drop in whole period) age 22, height 5" 6 ,weight 68, please name disease and recommend some food please.
Gym is my passion I eat a lot of stuffs to increase my wait but I gain only 50% out of it. What should I intake apart from food stuff to gain a healthy weight?
My sleeping tim ws 12 am-6 am. Som dys working whole night after that my sleeping tim chngd, nw my sleeping time is 4 am-11 am. I go to bed 11 but I cnt sleep. Nr 3-4 am I feel sleepy mood. Wht I do nw for sleeping time 12 am-6 am.
My platelets count is 0.93 lakh/cmm and my dengue profile test had been taken which shows negative result. What should I do now? Dengue Ns 1 antigen -negative Dengue antibody igS-negative.
My daughter have head ache and fever vammit ing sensation suggest me antibiotics and fever syrups to me. 7 year old and 22 kg Thanks.
Going to the bathroom for pooping is something that most people all over the world take for granted. It is nothing to be thoughtful of unless constipation has loomed in. But according to experts, occasional constipation is not something that creates any health problems when you know about the foods that you should avoid to steer clear of the situation.
- Dairy Products: Cheese or clarified butter may serve your taste buds but too much of them are bad for the digestive system. It has been proved that excessive intake of dairy products make the gastrointestinal track sluggish to such an extent that it causes indigestion and stool problems. This is because most dairy products have a complex structure which the stomach finds difficult in breaking down.
- Highly Processed Foods: While most people have become fans of processed foods like pasta, noodles, oats and even chocolates as they save a lot of time, they are not favorable to the digestive system. Highly processed ingredients are known to contribute to constipation and bloating which feels very uncomfortable and do not allow one to focus.
- Heavy Painkillers and Allergy Medications: Drugs that contain high doses of opiates are likely to mess with one’s bowel movement. This is because the bowel is known as a receptor of opiate which means painkillers are likely to affect them. It has also been found that people who take painkillers on a regular basis have stool problems. Anti-allergy medicines generally contain high doses of antihistamines which aim to dry out the mucus and sinuses present in one’s body. This way they also dry out the poop making it hard to pass and contribute to constipation.
- Unripe Bananas: The interesting fact is that while unripe bananas can trigger poop problems, ripe and yellow bananas can help in releasing it. This is because the green and unripe bananas are rich in starch content which makes it difficult for the stomach to digest.
- Swallowing Chewing Gums: While it is not true that if someone accidentally swallows chewing gum, it would linger in the stomach for several years, too many chewing gums if swallowed over a short period, can cause blockage of the digestive tract leading to constipation problems. The situation turns even worse when chewing gums are swallowed with other indigestible substances like seeds.
- Caffeine: Though caffeine is known as a bowel stimulator, it can lead to stool problems when someone has too much of caffeine in the form of chocolate, black tea, coffee and caffeinated water when the body is dehydrated. It leads to constipation, bloating and several other bowel related issues.
The key to having a healthy bowel movement every morning is to keep oneself hydrated by drinking plenty of water and eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables with high fiber content. But if the problem persists for over 3 days, it is important to check with a general physician to determine whether there is any underlying health issue.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!