Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for SamarpitYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ashok Mishra to be professional. It is timely and good advise. Thank you sir.. Very much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ashok Mishra to be caring. Seems convincing. I will follow accordingly.
Dr. Ashok Mishra provides answers that are very helpful. Very Good Answer and Best Advice for myself
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ashok Mishra to be very helpful. Really helpful.
Dr. Ashok Mishra provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks its very helpful
Dr. Ashok Mishra provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks for nice advice
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ashok Mishra to be very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Ashok Mishra provides answers that are very helpful. Thnk u doctor.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ashok Mishra to be prompt. Tq
My sleeping tim ws 12 am-6 am. Som dys working whole night after that my sleeping tim chngd, nw my sleeping time is 4 am-11 am. I go to bed 11 but I cnt sleep. Nr 3-4 am I feel sleepy mood. Wht I do nw for sleeping time 12 am-6 am.
My platelets count is 0.93 lakh/cmm and my dengue profile test had been taken which shows negative result. What should I do now? Dengue Ns 1 antigen -negative Dengue antibody igS-negative.
My daughter have head ache and fever vammit ing sensation suggest me antibiotics and fever syrups to me. 7 year old and 22 kg Thanks.
Going to the bathroom for pooping is something that most people all over the world take for granted. It is nothing to be thoughtful of unless constipation has loomed in. But according to experts, occasional constipation is not something that may create any health problems when you know about the foods that you should avoid to steer clear of the situation.
- Dairy Products: Cheese or clarified butter may serve your taste buds but too much of them are bad for the digestive system. It has been proved that excessive intake of dairy products make the gastro-intestinal track sluggish to such an extent that it causes indigestion and stool problems. This is because most dairy products have a complex structure which the stomach finds difficult in breaking down.
- Highly Processed Foods: While most people have become fans of processed foods like pasta, noodles, oats and even chocolates as they save a lot of time, they are not favorable to the digestive system. Highly processed ingredients are known to contribute to constipation and bloating which feels very uncomfortable and do not allow one to focus.
- Heavy Painkillers and Allergy Medications: Drugs that contain high doses of opiates are likely to mess with one’s bowel movement. This is because the bowel is known as a receptor of opiate which means painkillers are likely to affect them. It has also been found that people who take painkillers on a regular basis have stool problems. Anti-allergy medicines generally contain high doses of antihistamines which aim to dry out the mucus and sinuses present in one’s body. This way they also dry out the poop making it hard to pass and contribute to constipation.
- Unripe Bananas: The interesting fact is that while unripe bananas can trigger poop problems, ripe and yellow bananas can help in releasing it. This is because the green and unripe bananas are rich in starch content which makes it difficult for the stomach to digest.
- Swallowing Chewing Gums: While it is not true that if someone accidentally swallows chewing gum, it would linger in the stomach for several years, too many chewing gums if swallowed over a short period, can cause blockage of the digestive tract leading to constipation problems. The situation turns even worse when chewing gums are swallowed with other indigestible substances like seeds.
- Caffeine: Though caffeine is known as a bowel stimulator, it can lead to stool problems when someone has too much of caffeine in the form of chocolate, black tea, coffee and caffeinated water when the body is dehydrated. It leads to constipation, bloating and several other bowel related issues.
The key to having a healthy bowel movement every morning is to keep oneself hydrated by drinking plenty of water and eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables with high fiber content. But if the problem persists for over 3 days, it is important to check with a general physician to determine whether there is any underlying health issue.
An Anal fissure refers to a tiny tear occurring in the anus's lining. This cut may occur when you pass hard stools during bowel movement. The fissures can cause pain which may be severe. This condition is most commonly seen in children and infants, though it can affect people of all ages.
Symptoms of anal fissures
The common signs and symptoms of anal fissure include:
- A visible cut or tear in the skin around anus
- A small lump of skin present next to the tear
- Sharp and stabbing pain in the anal area along with itching during bowel movement
- Spots of blood visible on stools
What causes an anal fissure?
Other than chronic constipation and diarrhea other common causes of anal fissure are:
- Crohn's disease
- Straining during labor
- Anal sphincter muscles that are overly tight
What are the probable ways of dealing with anal fissures?
A digital rectal exam can be performed to diagnose the anal fissure. Anal fissures usually don't require surgery and can be treated at home by:
- Taking stool softeners to avoid cuts in the anus
- Increasing the consumption of fibrous foods including raw fruits and vegetables
- Taking warm baths which will help relax the anal muscles, relieve irritation and increase the flow of blood to the anorectal area
- Applying ointments and pain relievers to the anus to reduce the discomfort and promote healing
Botox injections may also prevent spasms in the anus by paralyzing the muscle temporarily. If anal fissures fail to respond to any of the treatments you have to undergo an anal sphincterotomy. This surgical procedure involves making a small dissection in the anal sphincter which helps to relax the muscle.
It often seems to me, between meals, that my stomach is filled with water. I want to know the reason behind it and how can I get rid of it?
Dengue is caused from the bite of the ‘Aedes Aegypti’ mosquito. This mosquito has been known to breed and survive in tropical and subtropical regions. A waterborne disease, it causes extreme discomfort and pain, even death is a possibility. Statistics suggest that each year, the number of people afflicted with dengue is around 390 million. Out of this huge number, 96 million tend to develop severe illnesses wherein hospitalization becomes mandatory.
It is primarily caused due to the bite of the ‘Aedes aegypti’ mosquito.
A mosquito becomes infected with dengue if it bites an already infected person. The disease can be transmitted to any healthy person that this infected mosquito bites next.
Living near a stagnant water body or an open drain makes you the most vulnerable to this disease. Letting water accumulate in open containers or spaces over a period of time makes it the perfect breeding ground for all types of mosquitoes.
On being infected, the symptoms generally last for around 10 days. Some of the common symptoms are:
Excruciating pain behind the eyes
Sudden high fever with chills
Skin rash which generally appears two to five days after you get infected
Nose bleeding, easy bruising and bleeding gums
Severe muscle and joint pain
It should be noted that these symptoms can be easily mistaken for high fever or any other viral infection. Therefore, getting tested as soon as these symptoms start appearing is very important.
If the dengue is left untreated or not treated on time, it can result in dengue haemorrhagic fever. This condition causes nose bleeding (due to damage to the blood vessels), high fever and failure of the circulatory system as well as the enlargement of liver.
Ways to prevent dengue include
Avoid storing water in containers
Wear clothes that cover your whole body, if possible
Maintain hygiene and clean your immediate surrounding frequently
Use mosquito repellent
Use a mosquito net around your bed
In worst case scenarios, death is a possibility as a result of dengue haemorrhagic fever or dengue shock. Many countries consider dengue to be an epidemic. You need to be on complete bed rest while drinking adequate amounts of fluids if you need to recuperate from dengue.
There is no specific antiviral medication that is available for the treatment of dengue. In general, Acetaminophen (paracetamol) is usually recommended for treating fever and pain associated with dengue. Medications such as Aspirin, other salicylates and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) must be avoided. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Sir I am itching near beside to my penis jhanga we call un hindi Its getting itching and getting round mark What is the solution for it please tell me.
Hello dear doctor Meri tongue saaf nhi rehti, when I get get up in the morning. Whole tongue white hoti hai, white coated hoti hai, mujhe natural saaf rakhne k liye koi remedies btao.
My body is so lazy that I do not want to work will you please suggest me that it is possible for my sleeping habit .i sleep 2 am and wakeup at 10 am. Is this responsible.
There is irritation / sore in the upper part of mouth (palates). I have a bit fever too. Have weaknesses. It regularly happens in a month. While I was doing jogging exercises regularly I was fine but due to cold I can't go out so does in home, but this doesn't work much and again sore has came. Running nose too. Need help. Have went to ent specialist as well as dentist but not worked much.
Ajay hv got jaundice with bilirubin levels upto 19 nd lower sodium levels. His condition got more severe and he is under treatment. Doctor s said that the infection got up to brain and no problem it can be curable. I want to know whether his condition is ok or very serious. If soo what immediate steps do we have to take to recover him fast. Pls reply fast. And how to make his condition better.
I want to quit smoking, vibrate and weed how can I do it. My health gas stomach problem if I quit it direct now. Please explain me some help full tips.
I am craving for a good sleep but not able to sleep .please suggest. I am working for night shifts but there was no issue before. These days I am unable to sleep.
Is it OK, if sleep breaks 2 or 3 times at night? My sleep gets broken once or twice every night. Some doctors say. It's normal. While some doesn't. Please clarify.
I get cramps in legs, back, stomach. I get relief if I immediately start walking. Please someone give me medicine to cure cramps.
SBl liver tonic is gud for liver or not. Doctor prescribed me sbl liver tonic but it contains alcohol .is it gud for me.
Soreness or swelling that occurs on the inner lining of the stomach is commonly referred to as Gastritis. The main characteristics of this condition include severe stomach pain, constipation, blood in the stool and diarrhoea. The development of gastritis can also cause stomach ulcers. There are many reasons why gastritis or functional abnormality of the stomach is caused, and the main causes include:
- Food poisoning
- Consumption of alcohol, fried foods and caffeine
- Intake of steroids and drugs
- Allergy to certain foods
- Physical stress due to flu or some surgery
- Unbalanced and stressful lifestyle
Symptoms of Gastritis
The main symptoms that occur due to gastritis include discomfort and burning sensation, pain in the stomach, vomiting, poor digestion, dyspepsia, acidity and headache. Some people even experience a feeling of fullness in the upper abdomen after eating food. If any of these conditions last longer than a week, it is advisable to visit a doctor to determine the cause.
- It is very necessary to adopt a healthy lifestyle and eating small and frequent meals is always better than eating large three meals in a day.
- It is always better to avoid foods that irritate your stomach and hence it is best to avoid fried, acidic and spicy foods.
- One of the major reasons behind the occurrence of gastritis is stress. It is necessary that we be trained to cope with this condition and perform relaxing activities that would calm our body and mind like yoga and meditation.
Treatment for Gastritis
It is always better to intake foods like cheese, cereal, baked potatoes, soup and chicken instead of carbonated beverages and painkillers to eliminate this condition. Aloe Vera juice can also be consumed as it is good for treating gastritis problem, and it is very important at first to start with a small amount of the juice. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.