Treatment for nasolabial wrinkles for 50 years female. Routine treatment to follow to take care of skin.
I have lots of hair growth on my face, my eyebrows are joined & my beard is covery my whole face including hair growth near my eyes, forehead. My age is 20 years & my skin is very sensitive, I used to wax, bleach, hair removal cream but hair growth is becoming dense and thicker. Whats the best possible way to get rid of excessive hair growth on my face. Hairs on my body (hands &legs) are less but on face its by genetics.
Hello Dr. I am suffering from quite long time almost 6/9 months having not sure but looks either ringworm or jock itch at my genitals area (buttocks) especially, I consulted many but no success, I have used few ointments/powders/tablets. It gets cured for sometime but again relapses soon. Kindly advise a permanent cure.
I am getting a boil near my butt crack frequently. That too the same one pops out and gets big, burst out and later disappears. After a couple of months it repeats. What it could be? This has happened for 5 to 6 times now in this year.
Why my skin of feet is peeling of and became rough and dry I tried all type of cream but can't do anything so I requesting you for solution.
Sir I am 24 years of age I had unprotected oral sex and protected anal sex with a guy. After 4 days I was experiencing pain while urinating and when I wake up in morning and squeeze penis I get semen like thing. One of my friends diagnosed it as gonorrhea and claymadia and prescribed me with azithromycin (1 gm) and cefixime (200 mg) to be taken in a single dose. I took it and after 3 days the pain while urinating is somewhat gone but I still get the white color cheesy liquid after squeezing penis. What medicine shall I take? I have earlier suffered from candidiasis. And what are the chances of getting hiv through all this. Though even after 14 days I do not have any symptoms associated with hiv through all this. Though even after 14 days I do not have any symptoms associated with hiv. I had earlier gone through elisa test in the month of september. Since I am in the window period is there any need to take the test?
I have been recommending liquid berberis aquifolium Q an homeopathy medicine for skin complexion. From past 2 months I am not getting any differences. Do I wish to continue using the same or any other.
I have black marks on my legs for many years now, they are under the skin on outer side. Some people say it is sunburn, some say it happened due to acute dryness. Need to know if it can be cured or not, and what should I do. Mo doctor has been able to help till now.
My face Skin is very dry and Dull compared to other body parts. I use Sunscreen then also it doesn't improve. I had vitamin C tablet's course for six months but it was also not working, When I used "skintight" cream containing Hydroquinone and tretinoin, it was very effective to my skin but after use of two months my skin started to become dry again and Blackening the circles near nose. So I discontinued the use. Problem exists as same Actually when I remove my shirt it is very different than face color. When I don't go in to the sunlight then also My skin becomes black. It's actually Challenge for all good Doctors.
My eyes are getting very deep set over time and this is making my dark circles more obvious. Is there an over the counter under eye cream that I could buy? I hope I don't get any natural remedies because they either take too long or never seem to work, so please suggest me a really good and effective eye cream if possible.
I'm 28. There are some marks, holes on my face and I came to know that those are acne scars. They are spreading slowly over the face. Im trying aloevera, but I do not think it is working. How to avoid and remove those acne scars. Any face cream or gel will works for that? I want my face to be clear and smooth as before without any marks. Please suggest any cream or home remedies which works. Thanks in advance.
In a month how much time we should have sex with a partner and pls help in this. And while in pregnancy till which month w e should have sex with the partner.
Do you ever wish you could start all over and take better care of your skin? A chemical peel could give you that chance. Peels can dramatically reduce lines, wrinkles, acne scars, dark spots, and roughness caused by years of sun.
A chemical peel is a solution applied to the face to remove the outermost layer or layers of skin. It's a technique used to improve the appearance of the skin on the face, neck or hands. A chemical solution is applied to the skin that causes it to exfoliate and eventually peel off. The new skin that grows in its place is softer, smoother and has fewer imperfections. The new skin is also temporarily more sensitive to the sun.
There are three basic types of chemical peels:
Superficial or Lunchtime Peel: Alpha-hydroxy acid or another mild acid is used to penetrate only the outer layer of skin to gently exfoliate it. The treatment is used to improve the appearance of mild skin discoloration and rough skin as well as to refresh the face, neck, chest or hands.
Medium Peel: Glycolic or trichloroacetic acid is applied to penetrate the outer and middle layers of skin to remove damaged skin cells. The treatment is used to improve age spots, fine lines and wrinkles, freckles and moderate skin discoloration.
Deep Peel: Trichloroacetic acid or phenol is applied to deeply penetrate the middle layer of skin to remove damaged skin cells. The treatment removes moderate lines, age spots, freckles and shallow scars. A thorough evaluation by a dermatologic surgeon is imperative before embarking upon a chemical peel.
When is a chemical peel appropriate?
Chemical peels are used to treat a number of conditions including:
1. Pigmentation on face or body
4. Fine Wrinkles
6. Acne marks and scars
8. Aging skin
9. Crow's feet
10. Sagging skin
Who should not opt for chemical peels?
Generally, light-haired and fair skinned people are the best candidates for chemical peel. The procedure does not work as well on dark skinned patients. The procedure is not recommended for individuals with infections, active skin disease, cut or broken skin, or sunburns. Other contraindications include patients who are:
1. Nursing or pregnant.
2. Have taken Accutane in last six months.
3. Have psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis or rosacea.
Temporary change in skin color, particularly for women on birth control pills, who subsequently become pregnant or have a history of brownish facial discoloration.
Changes are transient and easy to take care of if taken care properly.
2. Reactivation of cold sores
3. A variety of chemical treatments can be used to exfoliate and rejuvenate the skin.
Depending on the depth of treatment required, your surgeon may choose one of the following peels:
1. Alpha-hydroxy acid peel (AHA)
2. Trichloroacetic acid peel (TCA)
3. Phenol peel
4. Croton oil peel
Aftercare and recovery
Your dermatologist will discuss how long it will be before you can return to your normal level of activity and work. After surgery, you and your caregiver will receive detailed instructions about your postsurgical care, including information about:
1. Normal symptoms you will experience
2. Potential signs of complications
Human sexuality is a fairly complicated process and differs a lot between men and women. While most men can easily achieve orgasm, for women, is a completely different story. Many studies and self-reporting done on this subject have shown that very few actually get to orgasm most of the time and many fake it for a host of reasons. Let’s look at a few of the top reasons why women may fake it.
To make a session end – A woman, while in the act, may feel bored or want the session to end quickly especially if her partner is close to or has already achieved orgasm. She would want to fake an orgasm to bring conclusion to the session and get on with other things.
To boost the ego of the partner – Women may fake orgasms to ensure that their partners don’t feel guilty or inadequate about not making them climax. Although this usually happens in long term relationships, women may even do it in short term relationships to not hurt the ego of their men.
The partner doesn’t know how to bring a woman to climax – Many men don’t know how to bring their women to orgasm and thus, will try many things. There are other men who may not even care to know about pleasing their partners. In such cases, a woman may fake an orgasm as a ritual to show that she is also enjoying the act when she is actually not.
Used as a strategy to retain their partner in long term relationships – Many married women or women in long term relationships use fake orgasms to ensure that their partners feel happy. This is done so that their partners continue to stay with them and feel that they have been satisfying them well enough.
Faking an orgasm may lead to an actual one – Although this happens to a few women, some have reportedly stated that faking one orgasm might get them to have a real one. Some women also report being turned on by faking an orgasm.
She is afraid she will be judged – Many women feel insecure that if they are unable to orgasm with their respective partners, they might be judged as inadequate or incomplete. Thus, they would fake orgasms to bring finality to cover their own insecurities.
Diabetes has always been a mysterious home to many diseases. It reduces quality of erection. However, there are ways you can enhance your love life, by involving some strategies, such as:
- Approach sex like exercise: This helps prevent dreaded blood sugar lows.If you use insulin, check your blood sugar before sex and have a snack if it's low.
- Just go with it: Planning can be helpful, but don't sweat it if sex just happens.There's no reason not to grab the opportunity if it pops up just because you haven't followed your diabetes exercise routine.
- Use a lubricant: If you are a woman with vaginal dryness, a vaginal lubricant can make sex feel better. Ask your doctor about using one regularly, not just during sex.
- Prepare a sex arsenal kit: Keep anything you might need for optimal sex next to the bed.If you're a woman, you may want to have a lubricant in your kit. Feel free to include massage oils.
- Get a room: Treat yourself and your partner to a night at a local hotel.It's a great libido enhancer.Plan it days in advance.It's planning, but it's planning something fun.
- Get in some practice: If you are a man who uses a device like a vacuum pump or constriction band to help with erectile dysfunction, take time to learn how to use it right.
- Creativity is sexy: If you have trouble getting aroused, stretch beyond your go-to bedroom moves. Try out new positions. Explore different ways to climax. Most women don't climax from intercourse alone, anyway. Some men can have an orgasm from prostate stimulation.
- Limit alcohol: A little alcohol may boost your desire, but drinking can also make your blood sugar level drop quickly. If you drink alcohol, you might sip some champagne during intimacy.
- Get help for emotional issues: Depression, anxiety, poor self-image, and other emotional concerns can hurt your sex life. And if you have a partner, sex troubles can put stress on your relationship.
- Relax: How you feel about your diabetes can set the stage for sex. With diabetes, you have to expect the unexpected.
You can think of a formula in your mind for better,increased, steamier sex life.
Hello, I'm Padma 30 years old woman. I have 8 months kid. My problem is skin related. My skin color has faded after delivery. Become too darker on several parts like underarms. The another problem is itching. Always I'm getting irritated with itching on hands. It's too much nowadays. I'm unable to concentrate on any work due to this.
Chlamydia is one of the more common STDs among both the genders. It spreads through physical intimate contact; it can develop irrespective of one’s age, however, is most commonly observed among young women. In women, the symptoms include yellow or green colored odorous vaginal discharge, painful urination and a burning sensation or itching around the vagina, lower abdominal ache, painful menstruation or bleeding during sexual intercourse. Now if the infection reaches up to the fallopian tubes, it causes a disease known as Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID). In case of unprotected oral sex, the bacteria causing this disorder, ‘Chlamydia Trachomatis’ might infect the throat as well.
Reasons Behind Chlamydia in Women:
Being a sexually transmitted disease, Chlamydia gets passed on from one person to another through unprotected sex or through the contact with the genitals of an infected person.
In some cases, infants are likely to inherit the disease from their mothers during birth, if she is already affected with it. Hence pre-natal checkups are essential for detection.
Although very rare, this infection can affect the eyes as well via oral or genital contact.
How To Treat Chlamydia?
The infection can be resolved within a couple of weeks with the use of antibiotics. Once it is diagnosed, the treatment course should start immediately. The widely used antibiotics for curing chlamydia are azithromycin and doxycycline. If you are breastfeeding or pregnant or suffering from any allergy, your doctor might prescribe erythromycin or amoxicillin. For severe complications, a longer course is administered. The treatment may induce mild side-effects in the form of vaginal thrush, sickness, diarrhea and tummy pain.
Try and avoid any sort of sexual activity (intercourse or other activities) till the treatment is completely done and none of you show any other sign of the infection.
Gonorrhea is a bacterial disease that is transmitted through intimate contact. If not treated on time, gonorrhea can become serious. Every year millions of people get affected with this disease across the globe.The area of infection predominantly involves the anus, vagina, penis and urethra.
Symptoms of gonorrhea
Gonorrhea often shows no symptoms. It is found that only two out of ten women show signs of gonorrhea and one out of ten men show signs of gonorrhea. This disease can take as long as 14 days to show any signs of its existence. Some common signs in women include menstrual irregularities, throwing up, abdominal pain, painful intercourse, swelling of the vulva, frequent urination and yellowish vaginal discharge. Some common signs among men include burning sensation while urinatingand discharge of pus during urination. Some common symptoms include itching of the anus, throat selling, oral infection, and painful bowel movements.
- Complications in pregnancy: Apart from premature labour and stillbirth, gonorrhea can get passed on to the fetus as well. Some other symptoms include eye infection and joint and blood infection. If the fetus gets an eye infection, antibiotics drop is prescribed by the Doctor.
- Infertility: If gonorrhea is not treated for a long time, it can lead to infertility. Women might find infections in regions such as the uterus, fallopian tube and ovaries. Men might find infection in their testicles, urethra, etc. It can lead to a condition known as the epididymitis. If this condition is not treated, men can become permanently infertile.
- Arthritis: Arthritis can lead to a condition known as the disseminated gonococcal infection (DGI). This is a condition, which leads to arthritis or soring of skin. Women are more prone to developing this condition than men. Some common symptoms include fever, joint pain and fever. If DGI is not treated on time, it can lead to permanent damage of joints.
How is gonorrhea treated?
Gonorrhea is easily treatable and medication involves antibiotics along with other drugs. In case a pregnant woman gets diagnosed with gonorrhea, antibiotics are not prescribed. It is strictly advised not to involve in any sexual activities while the treatment is underway. Some of the common precautions that should be taken while undergoing treatment involves the following:
- Taking the medication on time. At times, symptoms go away, but completing the full medication course as prescribed by the doctor is required in order to completely get rid of the bacteria.
- Gonorrhea medicines should not be shared with anyone
- Consulting the doctor every three months to ensure that the disease is fully cured
- To make sure that your partner gets treated along with you in order to mitigate the risk of recurrence.
Epidermolysis bullosa simplex is a genetic disorder that results in the skin turning fragile and blister prone. Any small injury or friction created due to rubbing of the skin might lead to blister formation. In some cases, blisters may occur inside the mouth and on the cheeks.Normally, the cause of the disease is linked to defective genes. The condition is usually inherited and the symptoms start flaring in childhood. In some cases, the symptoms start during the early twenties.
The symptoms of this disease are:
1. Deformities in the nails of the toes and fingers
2. Blisters in the internal organs such as esophagus and vocal chords
3. Formation of blisters on the skin of the feet and the hands
4. Loss of hair and scarring of the scalp
5. Thickening of the skin on the palms and soles of the feet
6. Formation of white skin bumps on the skin
7. You may experience various dental problems such as tooth decay
8. You may have problems in swallowing food
Epidermolysis bullosa can be classified into:
1. Junctional epidermolysis bullosa: This is a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa that usually develops during birth. The condition is characterized by hoarse and unusual crying sounds and scarring in the vocal chords. The genes that attach the epidermis to the basement become defective and thus, cause blister formation.
2. Kindler syndrome: This type is characterized by blister formation across all layers of the skin, but its symptoms tend to disappear with time. This condition is known to cause discoloration of the skin when exposed to the sun.
3. Dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa: This is caused by a defect in the gene that causes problems in collagen formation. This results in complications as the skin doesn't join properly.
Risks associated with it
This disease may cause various complications such as sepsis, skin infection, anemia, constipation and dehydration. An infant, who has a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa, may not be able to survive due to widespread blistering and infections that may drain all the body fluids out drastically.