Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Aligarh and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S. AhmadYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I'm 27 year Man. My weight is 97 kg. M over weight at this stage. Im in ta initial stage of high BP and diabetes. I skip my lunch, does every workout, jogging, walking every possible way I could do, 2 reduce my weight but nothing workout instead I gain more n more weight even after all my effort. M very frustrated in my life. Kindly advice me.
I am a 20 years old female. I have the problem of unwanted hair on my face. How can I rectify it. Would you please tell me.
How to get rid of hyperpigmentation on skin. Is there any good cream. Please suggest me good cream to get rid of hyperpigmentation.
I have skin allergy for 3 years. I have done allopathic, homeopathic, ayurvedic treatments but there is no benefit. What should I do now?
I am 28 years old male and have skin itching irritating problem and rashes also presented if I scratch. When I am taking some specified foods like milk, eggs, wheat, and some other food (not observed clearly) for last 4 years. That time I used atarax tablet. But now in every week or 10 days these symptoms is repeating. What should I do? Please clear my problem. Is there any permanent Sol?
I am a 25 yrs old female and suffering from rapid hairloss over all hair is damaged completely from last 2 yrs after childbirth no medicines and oils are helping on it. What should I do? please help.
I have acne and dark spots problem on my face and body. How to remove red scars and spots from face and body. My skin is oily.
Hi, my sister has a stretch marks in her both the knees, she is 20 years old, She is very angry with that, so pls give me the solution for this, pls get me the home therapy and medical solution also.
I have a bald patch on my head. A therapist has suggested me a PRP therapy for hait growth. Should I go for it. What are the side effects?
Make up alone cannot hide your age. To truly look younger, you may want to shift your focus on anti-aging products and techniques, which are available in plenty of options. However, most people have a fixed mindset that all anti-aging products are expensive while it is not necessarily true.
So, here we have come up with a list of 7 budget friendly anti-aging treatment techniques:
- Microdermabrasion: This process removes dry skin and smoothes skin texture. It also minimizes damage from sun spots and releases trapped oil. Microdermabrasion is an outpatient technique that involves exfoliating and vacuuming the flaky dead skin.
- Chemical Peels: There are a number of different chemical peels available today. The peel most suitable to you will depend on the issues that need to be addressed. A peel involves the removal of the top most layer of skin and exposing the layer below it. This helps remove hyperpigmentation, sun spots and scarring.
- Botox: Botox injections are commonly used to fight the formation of wrinkles and fine lines associated with aging. A botox injection contains purified toxins that do not allow muscles to contract and hence reduce fine lines on the forehead and around the eyes.
- Collagen fillers: Collagen is a protein that keeps the skin elastic and firm. Collagen production is inversely proportional to age. This causes a loss of volume in the face leading to the creation of sunken spots. Collagen injections can be used to fill in these spaces and even out skin levels.
- Latisse: With age you could also lose your eye lashes. Latisse is an effective way to re-grow them and have longer and thicker eyelashes.
- Sclerotherapy: Varicose veins also become more prominent and unsightly with age. Sclerotherapy is the use of saline injections that turns the veins into scar tissue that eventually fades. In some cases sclerotherapy can be carried out by using lasers depending up on the size of the veins and how close they are to the surface.
- Laser resurfacing: This can be used to reduce wrinkles, blemishes and acne scars. It involves focusing short, concentrated pulsating beams of light at irregular skin to remove layers of skin. Laser resurfacing can be done either with a CO2 laser or an erbium laser.
Depending on the issues being addressed and the effects desired, each of these procedures may need to be performed more than once. This will affect the final price and hence it is essential to understand your treatment options completely before getting started with it.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!