Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Aligarh and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Hi I'm a male or boy I control eating oily and spicy food and junk food too I can't control eating it I feel eating it bcoz of tht I guess my skin has become oily and dark and sweaty too And I eat non veg, oily and spicy food and junk food I can't control it bcoz please tell me how to control and stop eating oily and spice food and non-veg food and junk food how to stop eating them and control eating them and please tel me wat should I eat what food should I eat to keep myself healthy and my skin healthy and glowing and clear please tel me please help me plz.
Most of the people are unaware of how onions are effective in promoting hair growth. Onions have rich sulfur content in them. Onion juices when applied on the scalp alone or in combination with other hair loss remedies can improve the blood circulation to the scalp. Increased blood supply to the scalp brings better nutrients and nourishment to the follicles and promotes hair growth. The sulphur content in the juice also has anti-bacterial properties and prevents the growth of fungi and bacteria on the scalp which reduces the chances of losing hair due to these infections. Onion juice increases the strength of the hair and prevents thinning and breakage.
But one last thing to remember is definitive treatment for baldness is hair transplant only, rest are adjuvant treatment.
My leg skin was very rough so what type of the treatment I shall do please refer me for this my skin problem?
Hi. Doctor mere stomach me hairs bohot niklte hai hai boys ki tarah please koi permanent solution hai jisse ye thik ho jaye mai kisi se share nai kar sakti ye sab meri mom ko pata chala toh wo has rhi thi please help. Koi home remedy ya medicine jisse thik ho jaye please help doctor.
I have hair loss problem and dandruff too. Already tried may shampoos, hair oil. I also tried natural medicine BT no improvement Can you help me.
Hi, I have hair fall problem from top of the head. and have very white hairs from sides. Can you please let me know a permanent solution for this.
I am suffering from acne in my face also black spot on it. So give me some medicine name. Thank you.
My skin is sensitive and I am having an ringworm and some fungal infections on my skin. Its very itchy and unbearable.
I am 20 years female. Day by day my hair loss is increasing and in a very big amount. I tried many home remedies like eggs, mehandi, onion, lemon etc. Is home remedies are the reason behind hair loss? What should I prefer now? Pls suggest.
I have problem of hair lost since last 3-4 years. First I had taken treatment from dermatologist and they had given some medicine and some solution to apply at scalp. But cycle was continue like at one place removed and another happened. Then I have started homeopathy since last 2. 5 years but same problem is continue. Can you suggest what can be the problem? I am 28 years old.
I have hair fall problem since last 2 year dandruff will automatically come than after hair fall start what should I do for stop my hair fall.
I am losing hair from the front and two sides of my head. Please help me soon. I am very much tensed. I am only 20.
Wounds and bruises are both injuries. However, they differ widely in terms of the causing factors, the nature of the injury, the pain they cause and the kind of treatment they require.
The following are a few of the myriad ways in which the two injuries differ from each other:
- A wound causes quick damage - the skin tissue is cut or punctured while a bruise (also called a closed wound) is where the skin is not torn.
- A wound is usually caused by a sharp object but bruises are the results of blunt force or trauma.
- A wound almost certainly bleeds due to ruptured tissue and blood vessels. Blunt injury also damages the blood capillaries of the skin and causes blood to accumulate under the skin tissue, creating a dark patch of skin. Blood vessels can also break due to lifting of heavy objects or overexertion of muscles.
- A wound carries the risk of infection because the skin is open but a bruise does not get infected.
- A wound has a burning or stinging sensation but a bruise is characterized by swelling and a blunt throbbing pain.
- A wound can be healed by antiseptic and antibiotic medication. Large wounds need to be closed by stitching them up to avoid severe infection. On the other hand, a bruise usually heals by itself. A cold compress and pain killers may be used to ease discomfort. Heat can be applied to the injured spot to normalize the blood flow and dissolve the blood clot.
- A wound can lead to complications like bacterial infections or the healing might be delayed by chronic diseases like diabetes. In case of a bruise, it usually does not cause complications but if there's a blunt injury to sensitive areas like the head, the tailbone or the eyes, medical attention is advised.
- Wounds and bruises can also be differentiated on the basis of their subtypes.
The different types of wounds are:
- Incision (sharp objects cutting the dermis layer of skin)
- Abrasion (the epithelial tissue is scraped off)
- Avulsion (a body structure is torn off)
- Penetration (a sharp object causes an entry and an exit wound)
- Puncture (only an entry wound caused by a sharp object)
The different types of bruises are:
- Hematoma (blood pools under the skin)
- Purpura (tiny spots of blood on the inside of the mouth)
- Contusion (similar to hematoma and caused by external trauma)
- Crush injury (caused due to a large amount of force on the body part for a long time)
Related Tip: "4 Surgical Alternatives For Burns And Wounds"