Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R. K. Jain
Treatment of Cancer
Breast Cancer Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Tumors
Treatment of Testicular Cancer
Treatment of Blood Cancer
Treatment of Brain Tumor
Treatment of Lung Cancer
Treatment of Colon Cancer
Treatment of Cancer Pain
Treatment of Oral Cancer
Treatment of Prostate Cancer
Treatment of Liver Cancer
Treatment of Throat Cancer
Treatment of Gastric Cancer
Treatment of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Treatment of Lymphoma
Treatment of Cervical Cancer
Submit a review for Dr. R. K. JainYour feedback matters!
Nice behaviour , excellent counselling, human touch at examination time and complete and good surgery with cheap,fast complete recovety
How to remove blackheads permanently? After the age of 12, I got many black heads on my face and seriously I am fed up with this. I want to get it completely diagnosed.
Hi I am 23 years old, I had got severe small pox during my childhood. I feel that the marks are still haunting me, as a result of that I have got uneven skin tone in my face especially near the mouth and under the eye. Can anyone pls recommend any remedy for this.
I am 28 years female and resides in Delhi. I have missed my period and today is 31st day, Generally my cycle was for 28 days only. Today I am experiencing that something brown spots on my undies. Please advise what will be the cause, 5 days back I have check pregnancy test thru kit and its negative, so I am confuse here.
I'm 30 year's old my face is darker then my body and I wish I want to look fair please tell me the solution.
Foot problems are common among all people. Some foot problems are minor while some are severe and require immediate medical attention or surgery for treatment.
Here are some common foot problems, which require surgery:
- Bunions: These are bony lumps, which develop on the side of a foot and also at the base of the big toe. Bunions occur due to a condition called hallux valgus. This causes the big toe joint to bend in the direction of the other toes, resulting in deformity. This condition requires surgical correction. The surgery required is known as osteotomy, and it involves the straightening of the big toe and metatarsals.
- Hammertoes: Hallux valgus may result in your other toes being clawed or bent permanently. This condition is called hammer toes.
The damage can be eased by:
- Arthroplasty: It involves the removal of a deformed joint between the toe bones, resulting in joint flexibility.
- Arthrodesis: This process fuses the phalange and makes the toe stable.
- Metatarsal surgery: In some cases, the forefoot joints may get damaged due to the inflammation of the joint lining or synovitis, which results in arthritis. These joints are called metatarsophalangeal joints and they can get dislocated due to arthritis damage. Pain and discomfort are felt. Surgery is required when the symptoms are very severe and other treatments fail. The nature of surgery depends on the severity. The most common surgery is done on the big toe to remove the heads of the metatarsophalangeal joints.
- Ankle arthritis: This condition occurs because of osteoarthritis. The cartilages, which cover the ends of the bones roughen and get thin, which further thicken the bone underneath. It also results because of other rheumatic conditions. Pain and swelling is caused with an occasional joint deformity. Surgery may be required when the symptoms are very severe. The three major surgical options for treating ankle arthritis are ankle fusion, triple fusion and ankle replacement.
- Achilles tendon disorders: The Achilles tendon accounts for being the largest body tendon and great force is put through it when moving the lower leg muscles. This wears down with old age and causes swellings within the tendon accompanied by pain. Sometimes, surgery is required for fixing this condition.
- Morton's neuroma: This is a painful condition in which a nerve that gives sensation or feelings to the nearby toes is affected. The nerves are affected in the third and fourth toes. In case the symptoms are severe, a surgery is required.
Foot problems are prevalent in many people and they may occur due to various conditions or reasons. In case of severe symptoms, some foot problems require surgery for treatment. The most appropriate surgical method should be undertaken.
I was very fair. But after joining college I became dark. How can I get my natural colour back. I have sensitive skin.
And my lips are very blackening idont have any bad habits smoking drinking etc but also my lips are black please solve my problem immediate solution for in locally available medicine in medical shop.
I have a very serious problem from last two years regarding face skin. The pimples and acne on my face has made my confidence dull. The skin of my face has become very dull. Now I want your help to solve this very serious problem. I used lot of medicine and drug. What I have to do now?
Folliculitis is an ordinary dermatological condition which causes inflammation of hair follicles of the skin. This condition, which occurs due to both bacterial and fungal infections, causes small red or white pimples to form around the hair follicles. The infection, if left untreated, can spread and turn into rough, coarse sores which may take a long time to heal.
The Staphylococcus aureus bacteria is responsible for causing the infection, which leads to this commonly occurring condition. In some cases, folliculitis can be also caused by viruses and fungi which had perhaps penetrated the ingrown hairs causing subsequent inflammation. This condition is categorized and diagnosed as a superficial or deep infection depending on the amount of hair follicles involved.
- Friction caused by shaving or tight - fitting clothes
- Heat and sweat, due to prolonged exposure to the sun
- Skin conditions like acne
- Tightly wrapped bandages or dressings on the skin
- Clusters of tiny red or white bumps in and around the hair follicles
- Reddened and inflamed skin
- Itchy skin and rashes
- Pus-filled blisters that may crust and later break
- Swelling on the skin
Anyone, whether young or old, may develop folliculitis. But, there are certain factors that increase the risks of the condition. The following are some of them:
- Conditions like HIV or AIDS that reduces the immunity in your body
- A pre-existing condition of acne or dermatitis
- Being obese
- Medications and ointments with side effects
- Improper shaving
Many a times, people ignore this condition, presuming that it will heal with time. But if left untreated, complications such as large itchy patches of skin, increased swelling and heightened inflammation of hair follicles may occur.