Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Aligarh. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rahul Maheshwari
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Health Check Up
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul MaheshwariYour feedback matters!
How to avoid constipation. I am taking fruits and vegetables but still I am facing the problem. Pls help.
Throat culture test is possible in hospital? Because no antibiotic works for my sore throat. This is my 4 th antibiotic course. I worried to much.
I recently had piles surgery. My doctor said that I had 4 piles both internal and external. Today I had my first bowel which is unbearable. I am literally frightened to go to the bathroom. How many days this pain will take to go? I am able to sleep only after taking painkiller.
Hi I am 26 year old man and from india I just had piles operation it was very small ball on at ractle and doctor said there is small piles in side so he did operation on the spot today is 8th day but after every passing toilet its really burn like hell he also given antibiotics by bottle but still I don't think so anything is working m really in pain every day so please suggest me something or any medicine which can heal my burn doctor also said that some rashes is inside please help me for this as its very painful and non barring please thanks.
I am 57 year old male having diabetes from last 10 years. Now I am having thrust during sleep what should I do?
Immunity is very low and mostly having fever, body pain, cold. So can I use vaxigrip injection for this.
I am suffering from gas, nausea headache, unable to swallow in Morning till 12.30 - 1.00 Late wake up 10.30 - 11.00,very low energy,& terrible pain in muscles, jaw etc. Eruptions till thyroid gland. Little mucus cough white with nausea vomiting while brushing teeth Trapped while lying on single bed with 2 pillows, sometimes I have to turn the pillow. Pain at nodal with thyroid gland in ears to ringing itchiness tinnitus. TMJ pain.
Am 27 year old I had bad habits so in that reason my penis size is very small I feel nerves to get married so can you suggest how to reactive this problem is there any solution.
An often persistent and long-lasting condition, psoriasis interferes with the life cycle of skin cells and causes them to increase rapidly on the surface of the skin. These generally appear as dry, itchy and red patches of skin having thick, silvery scales.
Psoriasis can be subdivided into the following:
- Plaque psoriasis: The most common form, characterized by dry, red skin lesions covered with silvery scales and can be seen anywhere on the body.
- Scalp psoriasis: These appear on the scalp and may extend beyond the hairline.
- Nail psoriasis: These affect the toenails and fingernails.
- Guttate psoriasis: Characterized by blister-like appearances and are stimulated by bacterial infections.
- Inverse psoriasis: Caused by fungal infections.
- Erythrodermic psoriasis: Can cover the entire body with a reddish rash that may peel.
- Pustular psoriasis: Capable of causing chills, fever and diarrhea.
The usual signs and symptoms of psoriasis include:
- Red, sensitive patches of skin
- A silvery, scaly cover
- Dry and cracked skin that may bleed when scratched or agitated
- Tiny scaling spots (witnessed in children)
- Persistent itching, soreness or burning sensation
- Ridged, thickened or pitted nails
- Stiff and swollen joints
Possible causes of psoriasis may include:
- Skin infections or strep throat infections
- Skin injuries, like cuts, bites or sunburns
- Cold weather
- Chronic alcoholism
- Certain medications such as high blood pressure medications
The following factors may further increase the risk of developing the disease:
- Fungal and bacterial infections
- Family history
A few health tips for psoriasis patients:
- Maintain safer distance from the possible variables that cause or aggravate psoriasis
- Practice yoga regularly. Yoga can lessen the intensity of psoriasis.
- Avoid pricking, peeling or scratching your skin.
- Make sure to pat your skin dry after washing, and avoid rubbing vigorously with towel or any rough cloth.
- Avoid artificial cleansers and use gram flour (besan flour) instead.
- Use cotton clothes
- Avoid cold water bath or immediate cleaning up right after heavy work-out, long walks, or travel.
- Avoid food stuffs that can cause indigestion.
- Avoid excessive salty and acidic food stuffs, radish, urad dal, sesame, jaggery (gur), curds, fish and other sour food stuffs that can trigger psoriasis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.