Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Aligarh and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N B SinghYour feedback matters!
I have broken molar tooth and there is too much pain and it is inflamed. So my question is which drug can be used to relieve pain and inflammation? Does Droxyl 500 and Dicllogesic are appropriate or some other drug is required?
I am 18 yers old from rajasthan. In our village there ,water contain fluoride in it. So my teeth become yellow due to it. I show this to doctors but they can't do perfect solutions. Please suggest me answer. How to become my teeth yellow.
I am 27 years old & had an ortho treatment of Braces for more than 2 years 3 years back. But the same is retaining back & now I have spaces between the teeth. Can the same be treated now & what will be the process?
What is the best option lingual braces or invisilign for 2-3 mm front teeth gap and 1 mm side gap what are their costs and how much time does both takes treatment is for 40 year old man.
I have very much pain kn my teeth from a long time. Its arround 1months that I m suffring from a long time teeth pain. So please consult me something.
I underwent 4 sittings of rct but still it is not cleaned properly and its paining while cleaning. My age 35 yrs. Tooth: premolar right side. Kindly suggest what to do ?
Hi I am 21 years old, Is there a natural medicine or remedy for yellow teeth, will it make a difference if I stopped consuming tea or coffee?
Hi, I have slight to medium cavities in my molar teeth, is there a solution to stop those cavities from spreading furthermore without drilling and filling, but to treat them with just some medications or injections? And also if you could suggest any effective oral hygiene products to prevent cavities. Thank you.
My tooth gum is swelling from last 3days sir what is the solution for this it's painful that I cannot eat food easily.
Total cost of teeth whitening and how long lasting this whiting work. And is any side effects of teeth whitening process.
Chewing gum may be made popular as a style statement in the recent past, but in reality, it is as ancient as the Aztecs and the Mayans, who had the habit of chewing gum or bark. Over the years, numerous studies have been conducted to deep-dive into its benefits, and it has been found to be very beneficial.
With the recent fad of foods going sugar-free, chewing gums also left the sugar in them out.
For routine regular oral care, it is advisable to brush and rinse after each meal. However, in cases when one is not at home, this becomes a practical challenge. A good option is to chew a sugar-free gum after each meal, so that decay and gum disease are reduced to a large extent. This can be supplemented with a brushing or flossing as soon as it becomes available.
In addition to avoiding sugar load, there are other benefits of chewing sugar-free gum as listed below:
- Kills microorganisms: It is believed that chewing sugar-free gum for about 10 minutes can kill up to 100 million bacteria in the mouth.
- Stimulates production of saliva: The jaw movement that happens with chewing gum increases saliva production and flow. This helps in diluting the acids in the mouth, flushing out plaque, and removing food particles that are lodged in various areas.
- Prevents decay: With improved salivary flow, the chances of dental decay are delayed. Studies comparing pH of the mouth before and after chewing gum have confirmed that sugar-free gums reduce the acidic level of the mouth, which is conducive for tooth decay. There is no actual sugar in the gum, thereby one of the factors required for decay is eliminated.
- Xylitol: One of the main ingredients in sugar-free gums, it is shown to reduce the amount of bacteria that lead to decay in the mouth. This is an ingredient from fruits and vegetables and so good for the overall health.
- Improves digestion: As is well known, the first step of digestion begins in the mouth. With improved salivary flow and increased chewing, food is digested to a greater extent leading to reduced incidence of acid reflux.
- Boosts logic and memory: Chewing gum stimulates blood flow to the brain and stimulates the neural pathway. This has multiple benefits including improved memory, improved alertness and logical skills, reduced anxiety, and improved learning and memory.
- Saves money: With all these benefits, especially reduced incidence of gum disease and tooth decay, it is estimated that a lot of money spent on dental treatments is saved.
So, the next time you see the sugar-free gum at the billing counter, there is no need to think too much about it, go for it!!