Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Aligarh and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant Raj SinghYour feedback matters!
I am a 23 year male. My problem is while in sleep I feel a sudden fit of pain on my legs. The pain is so much that I scream after waking up. I haven't tried any remedies till now. What should I do?
I am 30 year old and I am suffering with ankle pain after rest but if I ignore it and continue walking than pain has gone pl. Help me out a deal tell me proper prescription not advised to come to my clinic.
I am a female. 36 years. My husband is interested for another baby. I have a 10 years old baby present. He want a 2nd baby. I have a backache after my 1st child, due to which I am avoiding for 2nd one. It is disturbing our relation too. Please suggest what to do?
Right knee is paining Cray shows gap in knee doctors advice replacement which I don't want to be Pl advice.
I am suffering from lower back pain since two years and it aggravates on sitting n doing work and also during bending please give me suggestion.
I am a 29 years old lady and having fever with 103 degree and so much pain in lower part from west to feet. Can you please tell me from which the symptoms belongs and what is the treatment for that.
I met with a motorcycle accident 1 1/2 years back in which I hurt my right knee. Now for the last two months I have a slight swelling on the knee and I have shifting pain which at times is around the knee or in the muscle on the lower back side of leg.
Am suffering from severe back pain often. Underwent a Cesarean section 3 years back. Please help with some tips.
I have been noticing a knot (may be lymph node) on my neck below the back lower head part. I noticed of this in last week. I thought this will be disappear itself. But still it is on the same place. It is not paining. Does this need medication? Or it will be cured itself in some time. Why this occur and how it can be cure? What is this? Is this dangerous? Please help me! Thanks in advance.
I am 25 years old I have some weakness and little fever for 7 days and have a acute pain in my legs I consult a doctor and CBC test was normal but still I fell pain in my legs.
I am 39 years female having joint pain. It started with left popliteal region then next day to right knee then right foot then to left knee and now having right knee swelling. I m not able to squat or bend my knees for praying. Finding it difficult to climb stairs.
My mother is 60 years old. She is suffering from spondelisis left shoulder. She cant move her left hand properly. Pain is untolerable. Physiotherapy is running. What can I do.
My male friend is suffering in ankylosing spondylitis since 2 years. Have swelling and pain in both legs ankle and feet. Help some ayurvedic treatment.
I hv Very heavy thighs. N hv a ligament prblm in my right knee. N I am trying hard to reduce my thigh area butt nt getting satisfactory results. Is there any way out to loose thigh fat widoutt much harm to my right knee. N I want the results too bee bit fast?
From about one month my both legs heels paining and increase day after day. At the morning pain of heels are increase what's problem I don't know please tell me reason. I was cheek my sugar (glucose) for that reason therefore I shock because before meal 126 and after meal 169. From that conclusion am I diabetic person and that why heel pain please help me.
I am 31 yrs old female and Got married 1. 5 yrs back. I am getting throat infection, body ache and fever afterwards on every alternate month which last for 4-5 days. I am also getting some red spots on my arms and hands. I want to know if this is normal to get fever like this or I need some medical attention.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.
Related Tip: "What Does Neck and Shoulder Pain Indicate?"