Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Aligarh. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Govind SharmaYour feedback matters!
How I am suffering from fever last night what can I do to get ready for the next day but I have nothing to say.
I have stomach pain from the last week and I have severe head ache too I can not have any food and will vomit if I eat something what shall I do and what is my problem?
I am 19 year old male. I have these continues headache after waking up and that lasts for around 4-5 hours. It started 2 weeks ago. It also makes me angry irritating. Sometime it become so high that I end up harming myself. Also sometime a week I become so depressed like hopeless. I am in my college and this attitude is seriously affecting my grades. I do not like going to classes means like from last 9-10 months I barely attend 30% of my classes. And in that time I just waste my time by doing nothing. I do not feel any emotion actually, my mood swings from bad to normal. I do not feel happiness, I laugh but from inside I do not know how it feels. And that also make me breath heavy.
As per the last medical test done as per my company policy, my Cholesterol is 203.28, Triglycerides is 285.99, HDL is 37.2, LDL is 125.22, Cholesterol - VLDL is 40.86. It seems these are on a higher side. While some have advised medications, I do not want to be under continued medication but willing to do some lifestyle changes and exercise regime. Kindly advise.
I'm 22 years old female. From last 2 months I get severe headache at the back portion of my head along with my neck. Whenever I get this kind of headache and if I make movement then my head starts aching more severely than before. Bcoz of which I need to sleep or sit still. I suffered this 3-4 times in last 2 months. Please tell me what's wrong with my brain. And how to get rid of it co it's unbearable.
I am 18 years old. I used to take green tea for past 1 month. Do to weight lose my parents suggested me to stop consuming it. I am suffering with headache, back pain, dizziness, ringing in ear, shivering. So please suggest me the means to overcome that problem.
Is your child getting exhausted after a bout of cough? Does he or she suffer from constant wheezing and tightness of the chest? Does your child feel drained out after climbing a flight of stairs? Do you know a child who always seems to run out of breath and cannot participate in school sports tournaments or play outside for a long time? The child could be suffering from asthma, which is a serious breathing problem. Most children are affected by asthma. Staying in a polluted city just makes the condition worse.
Asthma - Know the disease
- Asthma is a condition that causes inflammation of the airways, known as trachea and bronchioles.
- The muscles around the airways constrict and prevent the smooth flow of air.
- The lining of the bronchioles swell and block the airways.
- Asthma is mostly triggered by an allergic reaction.
- There is a difficulty in breathing out. Exhalation of air is often accompanied by a wheezing, that is, a whistling sound.
- There is a constant shortness of breath, feeling out of breath and gasping for air.
- There is an uncomfortable tightness in the chest, the feeling of not breathing in enough air.
- Coughing bouts in the middle of the night, that leave the child feeling exhausted and completely out of breath.
Causes of Asthma
Asthma is mostly triggered by asthma allergens. These allergens are mostly pollens and animal fur.
- Exposure to pollution, such as dust and smoke
- History of heartburn, GERD and acid reflux
- Inflammation of sinus and airways
- History of bronchial disorders and pneumonia
- Viral infections
- Chronic rhinitis
- Low immunity causing constant cold and blockage of nose
Treatments of asthma
- A nebulizer that turns asthma medicine into a mist can then be inhaled easily
- An inhaler can be used to take in inhaled steroids into the lungs or a bronchodilutor
- Try and avoid asthma triggers and allergens as much as possible
- Avoid physical stress and heat
- Get sufficient rest of about 7-8 hours every day
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.
I am 15 years old and am having head ache And also my eyes are paining and am not able to do any work and getting slip while I am doing any work please help me doctor.
Sir, I have skin problem from last 6 years. I thought that it is due to over body heat. My skin is oily skin. I have pimples on my face, back shoulders, On chest and butts so please suggest me.
M having irregular periods from last 3-4 years I had taken krimson 35 for 2 years n after that I stopped taking medication. I have facing acne problem as well as hairutism. Wht CN I do to regulate my cycles.
Im in relationships with stone, we have just engaged and early going to marrying, problem is both side, we have tried to intercourse many time but im unable to do properly, im unable to put my organ into her, every time the same problem, she aged 23 but having faced so much pain at the time, why, I have used many positions but nothing works, even when she become exited she tried it herself but can't. Im so afraid to do forcedly. Please suggest. I know that first its so painful but we have to do it, its all about our future, please suggest.
It is been seen that every child is suffering from cough now- a- days. Even neonates are not escaped. Parents are running huff.