Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Aligarh and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. GouravYour feedback matters!
My wife have body pain problem and all joint like nee and albo pain is very high so please send me good suggestion.
Sir i'm going to gym it's almost 4 to 5 months on but when I am giving gap to gym means like 2 to 3 days then after I continue the gym at least 2 day my body starts paining.
Having body aches for a week now. Thought it will go away with rest. But it didn't. What should I do.
Hello Doctor, My wife suffering from body pain. We got a medical check up from a local Doctor. Dr. prescribed to get a test report of TSH, which is 5.45 as per report. Dr. advised a Eltroxin 25 mg for lifetime. Is it compulsory to take for life time. Do we start the proscribed medicine? please help me Dr.
Cannula was inserted in my right hand on 15 june, tha veins are still paining a lot at that point. The pain has not gone since more than 15 days.
Hi. I am feeling tiredness and also body pain, weakness in my thai. Leg. Pl suggest. Age about 36 yrs. Married.
1) Very low urine force 2) Strain type of Pain below the ribs from front to back side complete 3) Weak body,Joint Pain 4) Losing health(Under Weight) 5) Age 30 yrs,Male, 55kgs
I have sciatica problem as confirmed by miot hospital after mri report. I am feeling very painful back problem. My age is 57. I want to consult you in person when I will visit kolkata on 10th november-2015.
I am 20 years old and I feel headache and pain in my body. I can't eat too much food and sometimes feel like vomiting. What should I do please help me with medicines also?
I suffered from full body nerve pain. .I am nt able to do work for lobg time. .what is the reason and treatment for this.
I have no sleep in seven days. And I feel so tired and my head and my full body are paining so badly what I do.
I have fever from last few days. I don't know what is happening with me these days. When I go to sleep, I prefer to sit and when I sit, I need sleep. Whole body is paining. Please do something.
My health problem is, I have pain in the whole body. And other pain the nose in face? Please advise.
Physiotherapy or physical therapy focuses on enhancing mobility and treating disabilities. Physiotherapy is used commonly in case of sports injuries, partial or complete paralysis, arthritis, neurological disorders, etc. along with helping the patient regain movement and improving flexibility, physiotherapy also helps deals with back pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic headaches and injury related pain. This pain may make you want to simply curl up and stay immobile but this could be detrimental to your progress. Through physical therapy, a patient can learn how to function and move safely and thus becomes stronger.
Here are a few ways physiotherapy is beneficial for pain management.
- It teaches breathing techniques: Physiotherapy doesn’t only address the joints and muscles of the body, but also addresses the autonomic nervous system and involuntary movements that control the functioning of the organs. By teaching a patient how to breathe correctly through opening up the chest and neck muscles, physiotherapy helps improve blood circulation that further helps relieve pain.
- It helps with weight management: When it comes to rheumatoid arthritis and knee joint pain, being overweight is one of the key factors triggering the pain. This is because of the more your weight, the more the pressure on your joints and hence the more the pain. Physiotherapy helps increase a patient’s mobility and thus aids in weight loss. This, in turn, reduces the pressure on joints and pain associated with it.
- It strengthens muscles: Physiotherapy deals with both the muscles affected by an injury as well as the unaffected muscles. While it helps regain control over the injured muscles, ligament and tendons it also helps strengthen the unaffected muscles. This helps them compensate for the limited functioning of the affected muscles. By strengthening the muscles, physiotherapy also makes movement easier and helps reduce pain.
- It helps improve posture: For people with back problems, the way you sit and stand can make a big difference to the pain experienced. Physiotherapy teaches a person how to sit and stand straight so as to support the back muscles properly.
- It helps determine the right equipment: Having the right shoes can play a big role in alleviating pain associated with walking. Similarly, physiotherapy can equip a person with the right equipment to make movement easier and less painful. This could be as simple as a walking stick for arthritic patients or a robotic glove for patients who have paralysed hand muscles. Furniture such as supportive mattresses and office chairs can also help alleviate back pain. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.